The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

Just searched the item number on both listings (75820902) and seems like legit Korean retailers are selling them i.e Lotte's online store, who are a huge SK business:
https://www.lotteon.com/p/product/L...17990_1311117991&mall_no=1&dp_infw_cd=SCHac밀란

So they are very likely just resales of those official products rather than fakes, specially at that price.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not going to lie it’s pretty cool seeing Bonera coaching for us.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to what Giovanni Capuano reported to cm.it, there will be no Calhanoglu - Eriksen exchange between Milan and Inter. The Rossoneri club will hardly be able to meet the requests of the former Tottenham, who will probably return to the Premier League.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Doubt it, they just let a far superior defender leave for free.

Bet they regret that now, strange from Leonardo.

PSG have let many young players over years: Tanguy, Aouchiche, Koman, Areola, Sabaly, Edouard, Ikone, Digne, Augustin, Adli, Nkunku, Diaby, Lo Celso, Nsoki, Weah, Zagre.

No young player seem to want to stay there, the same will happen in Milan, if Hauge, Kalulu will not have playing time will leave, then there is Roback and other Primavera players who will come. Young players will ask for minutes or leave and shine somewhere like Locatelli.

This is why I?m angry with Krunic, Samu, Conti having minutes over youngsters, they add nothing to the team but they steal minutes of talents with future. Also Leao must be a starter, he is the biggest we?ve got after many years, or he?ll end up having a great career in another big club.

The problem in Milan is that directors always say “We have youth project” yet we lose young players because older ones are favored.

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
I like Hakan and I would be okay to renew at 4m + bonuses and I expect a deal to be struck somewhere like that.

Besides his playing qualities he is important for the team because he is at the right age of 26 years meaning he is entering his prime. It would be a shame to lose him after the time and effort we invested in his development. He is also probably among the 5 most important players for the team so we should really try to keep him.

As much as Szoboslai (painful name to write) looks interesting. He seems to me a different type of player to Hakan (who is central to the style of play our team has developed recently). Hakan wants the ball all the time whereas Szobo makes that extra man run (from the little ive seen of him). He is not so much a metronome as Hakan is. I think if Hakan leaves we should try to prize Luis Alberto from Lazio, he has a similar profile.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Does anyone have a clue how we're doing progress-wise on the stadium issue?

I see it floating up every now and then, but nothing concrete now for two years.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Sky: Pioli is following Milan’s training sessions through a drone in Milanello while in quarantine. He will probably intervene in Friday and Saturday training through a sound system. On Sunday evening against Napoli, Pioli will be in connection with Bonera and Lucarelli, who will replace him and Murelli, through headset to guide their choices.

Thank you drones. Fly one over the pitch during Napoli game into Lozano by mistake please so he runs away from the pitch.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
I'll throw out a name of a guy I can see having a similar rise as Theo... Guendouzi. Currently on loan at Berlin because he fell out with Arteta. Just checked and his contract expires in the summer. Not sure if they have an option to extend.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
I'll throw out a name of a guy I can see having a similar rise as Theo... Guendouzi. Currently on loan at Berlin because he fell out with Arteta. Just checked and his contract expires in the summer. Not sure if they have an option to extend.

I've been following him since few years ago since my best friend is a diehard gooners. He's very good but lack in attitude & kinda reckless. But a bosman an would be interesting tho

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score

Bought him for my Milan team in PES2020 Master League, became a really leader for the team. Thumbs up from me :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
After numerous rumours in recent days about the ownership of Milan, an Elliot representative spoke to Ansa:

“Elliott Associates LP and Elliott International LP have complete control of the company to which Milan belongs. Elliott holds 96% of the club, while the rest is attributable to our partners. Elliott is fully committed to bringing Milan back to the top of European football, leveraging the principles of financial stability and proper supervision, now already firmly in place. Elliott has financed Milan's recovery process in recent years, with over €600M invested in the club. Elliott has also committed to participate in a private investment of €1.2B for the construction of a new state-of-the-art stadium for the city of Milan. And the innovative multifunctional district, together will contribute to the continuous transformation of Milan, offering not only an iconic reference point to the city but also of excellence for Italian football.”

Last edited:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Guendozi is a good player, he would be a nice option for that 4th centre mid spot

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
6 goals in 6 games, waiting to see the progress of this 21 yr Metz player.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Sky: Pioli is following Milan?s training sessions through a drone in Milanello while in quarantine. He will probably intervene in Friday and Saturday training through a sound system. On Sunday evening against Napoli, Pioli will be in connection with Bonera and Lucarelli, who will replace him and Murelli, through headset to guide their choices.

Thank you drones. Fly one over the pitch during Napoli game into Lozano by mistake please so he runs away from the pitch.

can you please provide a link to the source of this, ty

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Moises Caicedo has scored one and assisted three goals for Ecuador in his first four matches in the national team.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonera coaching Milan? Are we back in the banter era? Lol. Just let Ibra be player/coach until Pioli is back.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bernardeschi's eyebrows look like they're about to fly away lmao

png-transparent-gulls-drawing-flying-seagulls-miscellaneous-fauna-cartoon-thumbnail.png
39f.jpg

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by CorSera on newsstands, Calhanoglu asks for 6 million to stay in the Rossoneri Crazy figure these days. The agent is probing other clubs, such as Atletico and Juve. Milan continues to negotiate for the possible renewal but knows that the road is long and not easy. If the signing does not arrive, the Rossoneri managers will not put pressure on them. Milan want to use Calhanoglu until the last day to try to hit the Champions League goal.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Does Milan has a real feckin chance to sign Lionel "feckin" Messi?
it seems like he's on his way out (for real) this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule