Who will be our #9?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"I've spoken to Leo and you need to be honest and say things as they are," he said. "Leo had a meeting with me, but I am not the club and he needs to talk to the directors. Until he leaves my dressing room, I want to see the Bonucci I've seen over the last 12 days—a professional Bonucci, he is the first to push the group and he is behaving as a great captain."
“Then it will be up to Leo and the club to decide, but I hope that Bonucci can stay here. He is a player with mentality and talent.
“I think that when a player expresses a desire, the Coach must do all he can to convince him to stay.”

what part didnt you like briton

Gattuso: "It is normal that sometimes a management prefer to take players of 24-25 years of age instead of another at 30-31 because we speak of an ownership different than the others and...

if they have to make a big investment they prefer to sign a player whose value can increase.

Gattuso: "Mirabelli has given me a big chance, if I am here now the merits are his and Fassone but I'm a professional. There is bitterness but we have to look forward."

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Exactly ! I don’t understand y he said this.

if Bonucci doesn’t leave now it will be so awkward

Juventus and other clubs know there is conflict with him and Gattuso , so the price will Be lowered !

I never seen such a stupid press conference

Hmmmm u have a point.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
everything in that press conference is forthright and sensible

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I hope that Bonucci can stay here. He is a player with mentality and talent.
I think that when a player expresses a desire, the Coach must do all he can to convince him to stay

"" if Bonucci doesn’t leave now it will be so awkward ""

what manner of briton logic is this..

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
"I've spoken to Leo and you need to be honest and say things as they are," he said. "Leo had a meeting with me, but I am not the club and he needs to talk to the directors. Until he leaves my dressing room, I want to see the Bonucci I've seen over the last 12 days—a professional Bonucci, he is the first to push the group and he is behaving as a great captain."
“Then it will be up to Leo and the club to decide, but I hope that Bonucci can stay here. He is a player with mentality and talent.
“I think that when a player expresses a desire, the Coach must do all he can to convince him to stay.”

what part didnt you like briton

The word confrontation has been swapped with meeting which of course changes how it comes across.

Nevertheless the point remains, he shouldn’t have discussed it imo.

There’s many other things to talk about, USA tour, World Cup, etc. Could have avoided if he had some tact.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The maximum price that Juventus could buy Leonardo Bonucci for is at €36M. Meanwhile, Higuain is valued at €54M, correlated to the Juventus budget. [MN]

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Untill Maldini returns I dont believe in any projects and shit

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
what the fuck is wrong with you???

Borini as a sub is perfect....dont forget he can cover LB RB LW RW CF SS

Jack of all trades master of none.

We need masters now.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Btw lmaooooo

Barcelona appear set to sign Bordeaux forward Malcom from under the noses of Roma in a €41m deal.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bargiggia: "Bonucci, ieri incontro Lucci-Paratici. Milan e Juve pensano ad uno scambio con Caldara.

do it caldara have 2.1 mil wages bonucci 8-9 mil and we are building and jube is all in for cl.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bargiggia: "Bonucci, ieri incontro Lucci-Paratici. Milan e Juve pensano ad uno scambio con Caldara.

do it caldara have 2.1 mil wages bonucci 8-9 mil and we are building and jube is all in for cl.

ok but my friend patosheva if this happens....probabile....isn't this exactly what gattuso was saying in his annu that you didn't like so muc.......

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ok but my friend patosheva if this happens....probabile....isn't this exactly what gattuso was saying in his annu that you didn't like so muc.......

what i dont like is when you look just at age.

caldara is wc prospect and therfore great for us
morata on other hand is prick and pipita will be better even with 20 kilos more.

bottom line is that you buy players that are good and now just they will have bigger transfer fee when you sell them.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan's and Inter’s management has worked on a plan to renovate San Siro by June 2020, in a plan that will cost €15M. The municipal stated that both Inter, Milan and M-I Stadio (owner of San Siro) has an agreement with Department of Sports to renovate the stadium. [ANSA]

Last edited:

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
we dont have masters for starting eleven and you want masters for the bench?

get real

:fp:

If we get a master /wc player

Why the bludclart fuck would we put him on the bench

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
As much as i want Gattuso to stay, we simply cant pass up on the opportunity to land Conte. Gattuso has shown that he can become a very capable coach if time was on his side which sadly isnt. We need results right now.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva
The management has put in place a plan to renovate the San Siro to fit international standards. The plan will cost €15 million and should be completed by June 2020. [ANSA]

This is not what I was hoping for. It is not what the club needs..
We need our own stadium.. Didn't Elliott learn anything from watching Arsenal so closely?

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As much as i want Gattuso to stay, we simply cant pass up on the opportunity to land Conte. Gattuso has shown that he can become a very capable coach if time was on his side which sadly isnt.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We`d only get Conte in some months. That would be reason enough for me to pass on him for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.