today jun 10 is Ancelotti birthday so I want to say

Happy birthday Ancelotti and many return

Last edited by a moderator:

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Happy b-day Carlo! And give Milan something in return! ;)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Happy b-day Carlo! Enjoy it!

On a note apart...today seems like is a b-day date.

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
A very happy b'day Carlo! Wonderful to still see u at the San Siro!

Reaction score
I truly believe Silvio threatened to fire Carlo if he replaced a striker with a midfielder at the half time of the CL final...if this is true then Carlo put himself ahead of the good of the team and he should step down as I can't see how the players can respect him anymore....so I will leave the birthday greetings for others to deploy....

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Best Wishes, Coach Ancelotti!

Acmilan.com

Carlo Ancelotti celebrates his birthday today. The coach was born on June 10, 1959 in Reggiolo. As a player he won two titles, two Champions Cups, two Intercontinental Cups, two European Super Cups and one Italian Super Cup. As a coach we had won one title, a Champions League, one European Super Cup, one Italian Cup and Super Cup. Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to Carlo.

Last edited:

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Diavolo said:
I truly believe Silvio threatened to fire Carlo if he replaced a striker with a midfielder at the half time of the CL final...if this is true then Carlo put himself ahead of the good of the team and he should step down as I can't see how the players can respect him anymore....so I will leave the birthday greetings for others to deploy....

Do you honestly think that Berlusconi would have been so annoyed at half time to such an extent as to threaten Ancelotti with the sack?

Berlusconi would have been extremely happy at the break, as the rest of the Milan players were.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Happy Birthday Carlo!!

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
URIME DITELINDJA CARLETTO!!!!!!!
hamma karin!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
this is now the Official: Carlo Ancelotti Thread :)

killiegradge

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Just finished reading the book Parma -A year in Sertie A .Carlo came across as someone eho cared deeply and passionately about Milan and also a thoroughly decent man.I have more repect for him since reading the book.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
NeSTa_86 said:
he must change something in our tactic
he should keep same we did good with it last season

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gilardino Jr said:
he should keep same we did good with it last season
That is until we had nothing left in the tank near the end of the season when the chips were on the line. He's too loyal to his starting 11 to a fault and needs to juggle the lineups a little more this upcoming season to keep the starters fresh while giving the reserves a chance to prove themselves.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
his tactics are fine...
he just didnt use the depth of his squad thats all...
dhorasoo, rui costa, serginho and ambrosini were used far too little....
and seedorf and gattuso waaaay too much....

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
ANCELOTTI: 'I remember Vieri like this'
8/22/2005
MILAN - The coach spoke about Milan's performance: 'It was a good
game, up and down like any friendly. When it gets more serious there
will be more tension. Sheva? He's finding the ideal condition, he
wasn't well before f the game so it was better not to go through the
whole 90 minutes. The three-man defence was better set out with
respect to the Lugano game. Vieri? I remember him like this. Always
available, communicating with his team-mates, scoring. This is Vieri.
As for Inzaghi, he's doing well, training without problem all week so
he should be back soon. Now we have to get our minds on the start of
the league, we knew that we would work a lot in the summer and this
work will bear fruit. The last time I spoke to Berlusconi was on
Sunday evening and the president was pleased that we won and played
well. I already knew all of that

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
who will replace carlo if/when he leaves this seasons end??
The name I've heard bandied around the most is Marco Van Basten. That being said, I wish Berlusconi would get the hell off Carlo's back already. He's like a vulture constantly hanging over his shoulder.

Nice article on foxsoccer.com, if you haven't seen it already:

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/4804780

Carletto expresses his interest in coaching the Azzurri in the 2010 WC, among other things.

Gilardino Jr

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,
BMWTaylor said:
The name I've heard bandied around the most is Marco Van Basten. That being said, I wish Berlusconi would get the hell off Carlo's back already. He's like a vulture constantly hanging over his shoulder.

Nice article on foxsoccer.com, if you haven't seen it already:

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/4804780

Carletto expresses his interest in coaching the Azzurri in the 2010 WC, among other things.
Carlo as the italia coach not bad lippi is sh*t u know i think Capello who is great coach and carlo the 2 great coaches should take that job lippi should coach some serie b team honestly i think italia arent gonna win world cup

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
carlo please leave the club...we thank you,but it is enough.You can't help us anymore.Leave Please

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
POINT CLOSED ON ANCELOTTI
9/19/2005 1:05:00 PM
With all due respect to the goals scored by Bonazzoli and Tonetto, Milan’s life has not changed that much. There have been victories and defeats in the past and the club have been at the top of the world game for the past nineteen years. In fact, Milan have been the most successful Italian side in Europe for the last three seasons. Just at the moment, despite some attractive football, the ball is not going in as it was there for all to see in Genoa. Milan are also a club that have opened its communications, making itself available for interviews and will continue to do so but a line must be drawn in the sand in the relationship between the club and those who follow its developments: Carlo Ancelotti is the Milan coach and that is that. In the course of the summer and the last few weeks, it has to be remembered the patience and tolerance Milan have shown. No action has been taken over the misinterpreted of the tactics and strategy of the club, which is not its style anyway.
'Ancelotti is not trembling and his bench isn’t shaking either, the fact is that he is and will be our coach, the point is closed. It’s been three years', declared chief executive Adriano Galliani, 'in which we have been competitive at the highest level and won a lot. We just have to remember this and stay united and compact. We have the same number of points as we did this time last season, we’ve also played two away matches, we have won our first Champions League game as we did last year. Last year we came back from eight points behind in a few games, so all we need now are two things: calmness and more calmness'.
This is the way Milan are, now and always, the same Milan that held a round of applause in the dressing room at Milanello the day after the win at Messina and the same Milan that gathered in the dressing room in Genoa on Sunday. Ancelotti was open and honest as ever and said: 'Galliani came to the dressing room to motivate the team, he called on them to remain calm and relaxed as Sampdoria played well. Galliani was content because the team expressed itself and spoke to relax the side'. Paolo Maldini also spoke from experience and added: 'Galliani made a simple analysis of the game and the moment. We said we played well and that we paid too heavy a price and to our demerit we made some errors. He was relaxed and in fact, he was stating what our coach had just said. I don’t understand why Gazzetta dello Sport have once again given out incorrect information and wrote about an outburst that never happened. It wasn’t true that there was an outburst. It’s strange that a newspaper that historically has been balanced has this attitude and it’s hoped that it’s not a strategy against Milan'. Anyway, Milan have a squad at the highest level and are united and compact just as they were in the season which brought victory at Manchester and Monte Carlo, that won the title, the Italian Cup, the Italian Super Cup and then went on to take the title down to the wire and reach the Champions League final, something that other sides have found unattainable, above all, in the same season. This is why the dressing room is sounding a positive note, in the same way the nineteen years of Berlusconi’s presidency have unquestionably been the best one for all Milan followers.

[Source: ACMilan.com]

:D

Forza Milan!
Forza Ancelotti!

Last edited:

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
ANCELOTTI ON THE POST-TREVISO SITUATION
9/26/2005
MILAN - During this morning’s interview with Italian radio station Rai 1 Carlo Ancelotti spoke about the situation after the Treviso victory: ‘We are improving. We are making slow, but steady progress. We are on the same path as last year, when we lost the third round against Messina and then made a comeback. Lately we have not manifested the kind of calm that is necessary to obtain the result. First of all we must find a balance, above all in the rear, where we have conceded too many goals. Then, we must find a beautiful style of play. We do not have a problem with quality. We must try to increase consistency and fluidity in our game. The fundamental thing is the equilibrium and the solidity of the defence.’ Then, on the defence he added: ‘We are at the beginning and it is normal that some of the players are not yet in the best condition. Our defenders are very young, but are already very reliable, even from a physical point of view. We’ll see what happens in the future. The club worked the market very well. We obtained two strong strikers, one youngster and one expert. We also reinforced the midfield with Jankulovski and Vogel. I believe that we couldn’t have done any better.’

source: acmilan.com

defenders very young? my eyes nearly popped out!
:eek:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yonggoh said:
defenders very young? my eyes nearly popped out! :eek:
LOL...young in dog years, maybe? :)

The headline is kinda misleading...he talks about EVERYTHING but the mystery post-match incident. I don't know what this "incident" is all about, I've only known about it for five minutes, and already I'm sick of it.

gila#11

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka sheva gilardino pirlo
im amazed yugo hasnt got to this thread yet urgh im sick about how he tries to cover up all our performances and says we did our best bla bla bla we dont care we just want rid of you

Last edited:

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
gila#11 said:
im amazed yugo hasnt got to this thread yet urgh im sick about how he tries to cover up all our performances and says we did our best bla bla bla we dont care we just want rid of you
Lollllllllllllllll
Ur right.
If Yogo come here he will say the word fuck 2 many. :D