The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 17-12-2013, 21:21   #2241
Hitman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marioacm93 View Post
Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri

Well, listen to this about Gattuso (via @Andysaro ) : the 'fixer' sent him 13 texts to his mobile; Gattuso replies or texts to 'fixer': 0

why would he not respond unless he knew what he was up to?

being silent while knowing of match fixing is still guilty…thats what milan paid for in the calciopoli scandal
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 21:49   #2242
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
why would he not respond unless he knew what he was up to?

being silent while knowing of match fixing is still guilty…thats what milan paid for in the calciopoli scandal
I think the implication was that this gentleman who is texting Gattuso is trying to get him to agree to the fix. Gattuso possibly doesn't know who the guy is, or who is involved, nor if it is serious. I wouldn't read too much into that alone.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 22:29   #2243
Zeusftw
#WeAreSoRich

Fav. Players: Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria

As a Milan fan I want Gattuso and Brochi to come out of this OK and with their names clear. As a realist, something obviously went down

Signature
Zeusftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2013, 23:55   #2244
General
God Emperor of Humility

Fav. Players: MR, Kathy Griffin, Leaf's Vlogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeusftw View Post
As a Milan fan I want Gattuso and Brochi to come out of this OK and with their names clear. As a realist, something obviously went down
please, never be my lawyer..
General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 00:02   #2245
albmovi
Banned

Here is video with all fixed matches:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 05:55   #2246
necromancer
Capocannoniere

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawz10 View Post
I think the implication was that this gentleman who is texting Gattuso is trying to get him to agree to the fix. Gattuso possibly doesn't know who the guy is, or who is involved, nor if it is serious. I wouldn't read too much into that alone.
Even if he had knowledge of an attempt to fix matches and he didnt report it, he will be punished. It won't be sporting fraud and the club wont be affected, but he'll be charged for not reporting.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 06:38   #2247
jawz10
Milinkovic Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by necromancer View Post
Even if he had knowledge of an attempt to fix matches and he didnt report it, he will be punished. It won't be sporting fraud and the club wont be affected, but he'll be charged for not reporting.
I suppose I'm playing devils advocate and trying to give Rino the benefit of the doubt. It turns out he did know the guy, "everyone knows him" he said in an article.
jawz10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2013, 15:56   #2248
albmovi
Banned

CALCIOSCOMMESSE fail:
0-0 Lazio
Gattuso didn't play.
2-1 Chievo
He assisted the winner.
5-1 Cagliari
It was after winning the Scudetto.
albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote