The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 13-05-2006, 14:35   #81
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Channel4 gives a good overview of the mentioned matches

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:39   #82
tassard
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Del Piero,Zamorano,Cannavaro,Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
That's why I didn't complain about the referees when Milan lost this or last season.
Sure that's BS. Don't mind people that are telling you that. But damn, man, those tapes are really the sht at the moment. I wouldn't wanna be in a Juve fan's shoes right now. I'd be embarassed.

Of course It's a difficult time.But I will support my team even if we go to the Serie C or lower
tassard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:43   #83
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by tassard
Of course It's a difficult time.But I will support my team even if we go to the Serie C or lower
That's good then. My father (Juve fan) is already thinking' of not supporting Juve anymore.

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:49   #84
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dman
Hey Jasper. These were the games in which we had dissallowed goals.(that were clear goals). About Milan - Brescia, I don't know.
Pretty good eh? We fixed us disallowed goals ROFL!

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 14:51   #85
r3dman
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Exactly. How are WE involved in this? I think there are just too many rumors in this period. I will only listen to Gazzetta for now. I read the whole text from the discutions on the tapes on their website btw. Moggi was a really powerful person!

Signature

Moratti...tutto ciò che tocca, si trasforma in merda!
r3dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:57   #86
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
exactly my point..i tried to explain this earlier..but tassard freaked out!!

how can we be involved....because we haven't exactly won so much lately and which moron would pay the ref's to come second, third or lower...
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 14:59   #87
tassard
Primavera Player

Quote:

The same with us in the game vs Reggina.You can see in the report that we had 2 dissalowed goals.The fixes were not for our teams to win.They were for betting
Old 13-05-2006, 15:20   #88
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
The same with us in the game vs Reggina.You can see in the report that we had 2 dissalowed goals.The fixes were not for our teams to win.They were for betting
For me it seems the fixing was not about the matches but the referees. Where we had disallowed goals the fixing came from Moggi system. The Brescia game was where it occurs we had our hand in.

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 15:25   #89
tassard
Primavera Player

Quote:
For me it seems the fixing was not about the matches but the referees. Where we had disallowed goals the fixing came from Moggi system. The Brescia game was where it occurs we had our hand in.
So Moggi payed the referees to dissalow 2 Juventus goals?
Old 13-05-2006, 15:26   #90
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Quote:
The Brescia game ended 1-1, not a very positive result, don't you think?
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 16:19   #91
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Don't know. When i accused Moggi system for our disallowed goals i meant the tape about Siena game. I guess i kind of overreacted by including Chievo, but i'm sure you won't be suprised if something comes up with that one too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
The Brescia game ended 1-1, not a very positive result, don't you think?
Yeah. As i said it was not about the result but the referee. Don't know why he didn't help us if he was connected with Meani.

Anyway i would be grateful if people who speak Italian would keep us informed what is happening according to gazzetta. The babelfish suck badly for these matters.

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 16:36   #92
tassard
Primavera Player

Guys I said that before.It is a betting scandal, not a team-favoure scandal(well, not 100%).

Imagine if someone had bet in a Siena win over Milan or in Reggina win over Juve.Or in many other matces.Can you think how much money would have won?And can you imagine who this who bet could be?
Old 13-05-2006, 17:04   #93
Jasper
Maldini tier

Quote:
Guys I said that before.It is a betting scandal, not a team-favoure scandal(well, not 100%).

Imagine if someone had bet in a Siena win over Milan or in Reggina win over Juve.Or in many other matces.Can you think how much money would have won?And can you imagine who this who bet could be?
Yeah i understood that one from the 4 Juve players made 600 million € one year. That was a shocking amount. Still can't believe it. You may call it a betting scandal because that's where the profit founds and i may call it a referee fixing because that's where they stepped over the line at first-doesn't matter.

Anyway i had one thought that might be interesting. I don't really know the law system but i do watch films So the though was about Meani's calls. From what i've heard from the movies(great source right) you can't use tapes that were recorded secretly without judge's permission as an evidence. So why were Meani tapes recorded? Were they allowed? Will they stand in the court?

I do watch too many films, so don't crucify me for this one thought

Signature

Old 13-05-2006, 17:22   #94
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaizka22
Face it Wild, for the past 20 years this Milan that all of us love so much that gave us all the scudetto and CL titles is owned by Berlusconi. Milan is Berlusconi. Unless you've been watching Milan before he comes
But B will leave 1 day & I will continue 2 support Milan.
If B was involved with such corrupted behavior then ,as part of my love 4 Milan & 2 have a better + ethical team , I will ask him 2 step down + punished.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 18:06   #95
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Quote:

Then this is the exact same thing as what happened in the Belgian Jupiler League and the German Bundesliga, betting syndicates were match-fixing by bribing players and managers of clubs, to obtain certain results, even certain scores, over 1 million Euros was won like that on a match in the mid-table in Belgium that ended exactly 6-0 with one person betting that score, you guessed it, it was the trainer of the squad that lost
Old 13-05-2006, 18:09   #96
Billy1969
Banned

Quote:
you can't use tapes that were recorded secretly without judge's permission as an evidence. So why were Meani tapes recorded? Were they allowed? Will they stand in the court?
It depends on the law in vigor in the country the recordings take place, in Italy, recordings are accepted as valid evidence, it was massively used in the big trial against the Sicilian maffia families in the eighties and nineties.
Old 13-05-2006, 18:14   #97
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

Quote:

probably not, but that match is put in the list because Moggi and Giraudo entered with force in Paparesta's room

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 18:19   #98
Billy1969
Banned

IT IS AN ERROR
13/05/2006 15:34
Milan held a press conference about the investigation by judges in Naples into the intercepted phone calls. Lawyer Leandro Cantamessa and Adriano Galliani were present and explained that the fans should remain calm and Milan were the victims. Lawyer Cantamessa said: 'Leonardo Meani is a Milan collaborator so his actions do not figure in the census. The circumstances surrounding the accusations do not worry me. It's possible the magistrates made a mistake, they are human and can commit an error. They have had probably to make it in a hurry and without to trying to come to a logical conclusion. An error that can produce deep feelings of unease.' Galliani added: 'Nothing has arrived from the Federation yet. We have had no documents. There are no conflict of issues as president of the League and chief executive of Milan. The are 42 clubs in the association, with people inside that who make decisions. It's not down to the League to pass sporting judgements.'
(source : acmilan.com)
Old 13-05-2006, 18:28   #99
brajo
World Cup Winner

www.gazzetta.it

Galliani: 'We are transparent and we'll prove it. I'm sorry about our fans, when
I saw that we're suspects, I fell down from the clouds"

Ancelotti: "Milan doesn't have to be forced into this...Milan needs to be absolutely calm in this situation"

Regarding the chances of winning the scudetto Carlo said: "1%"

They seem to be very calm... I hope that's honesty!
brajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 18:28   #100
scarecrows
AC Milan Icon

good thing

Signature
scarecrows is offline   Reply With Quote