The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 15-08-2006, 05:10   #81
p_Maldini_3
Primavera Player

do any of you know what day alessandro nesta was purchased from lazio by milan? this transfer took the world by storm by the way. everybody in italy except milanista was saying 'hell no' in the same breath.

do you know what day it was my milanista brethren?

THAT DAY WAS AUGUST 31ST, THE LAST DAY OF THE SUMMER TRANSFER PERIOD.

the fact is, we have 2 weeks remaining in the transfer season, so do not complain about lack of activity until sept 1st, which i will guarantee that most of you will be satisfied.

dont blame milan for the loss of zambrotta, the fact of the matter is that juve did NOT want to sell him to us knowing that he would kick their ass 1-2 years down the line.

so my final words of the matter being, DONT BITCH UNTIL SEPT 1ST, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BITCH ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JOIN YOU IF NEED BE, BUT LET THE MEN WHO HANDLE THE CLUB DO EXACTLY THAT, HANDLE THE CLUB...
p_Maldini_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 05:11   #82
Maldini&Inzaghi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos-milan
Agree!!!But i believe there will be a Braida surprise!Come on...Sheva left.We are a big,big club!I don't think Berlu will displease fans!!!A world class striker will come and i think he will be the one that is less discussed or rumored hopefully!!!I would be very pissed off if this didn't happen!!!
Even in championship manager 2006 he (Berlu) demands world-class players!!!
The game is sufficiently realistic!!! !!!

I want to have faith I really do. The calciopoli made me think otherwise about Milan it hurt to see this happen to us. I beleive at first they may have backed off the market to wait before they invest to see if Champions League was an option. Well we know that we have that now! We played a semi decent game but not powerful enough showing in my eyes. We are only 2 steps away from gaining our 8 points to the rest of league. One striker one defender. Braida please please please enough waiting show us whats in store for next season. By the way any word on the schdule for the up coming season?
Maldini&Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 05:15   #83
Maldini&Inzaghi
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_Maldini_3
do any of you know what day alessandro nesta was purchased from lazio by milan? this transfer took the world by storm by the way. everybody in italy except milanista was saying 'hell no' in the same breath.

the fact is, we have 2 weeks remaining in the transfer season, so do not complain about lack of activity until sept 1st, which i will guarantee that most of you will be satisfied.

dont blame milan for the loss of zambrotta, the fact of the matter is that juve did NOT want to sell him to us knowing that he would kick their ass 1-2 years down the line.

so my final words of the matter being, DONT BITCH UNTIL SEPT 1ST, AFTER THAT YOU CAN BITCH ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JOIN YOU IF NEED BE, BUT LET THE MEN WHO HANDLE THE CLUB DO EXACTLY THAT, HANDLE THE CLUB...
I will begin my bitching on the 22nd of august if milan does not kick some ass. If you want to wait until the 1st be my guest but I want CL thats the bottom line!
Maldini&Inzaghi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 07:24   #84
p_Maldini_3
Primavera Player

thats a different matter, i will do more than bitch if we get a negative result, but i was talking about our transfers.
p_Maldini_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 08:19   #85
m3ss
Rookie

what the hell is this CL qualifier shit, that we have to wait with transfers until qualification...?!
if we dont qualify we still need a striker and a classy defender, so i dont really get what are we waiting for, sheva's gone, stam's gone, maldini was injured all season, billy is over 40, wtf is going on in milan?
m3ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 08:44   #86
zZ[-_-]Zz
¤ Gli Invicibili ¤

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

transfer talk isn't that old... compared to Maldini or Inzaghi...

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C'č solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 08:47   #87
cosmin
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
You forgot Billy.

Signature
Sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
cosmin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 09:47   #88
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldini&Inzaghi
I don't know how you all feel but at this point I am ready to pull my hair out!!! Everyday its something new! Promises with no return! Braida Surprise?!?!? What surprise!?!?! Wait until we get booted out of Champions league?!?! Inter is going to make us regret this poor transfer season. I see everyone talking about Torres , Tavano, Adrianno, Ronaldo, Drogoba, and Gallas. It makes me sick really. I get excited to hear the news and then watching and waiting for weeks and still no word!!! We sign NOONE!!!!! This is crazy!!!!! I want to know what Milan is thinking as of now august 14, 2006. I have checked every site under the sun but get all crap!!! Does anyone have info from Italy to shed some light on this!! We have to be serious about someone! Gallas and Torres/Tevez would shut me up!!!

The only reason we've had a quiet transfer market campaign is because of the CL preliminaries that we've had to play. The outcome next week will determine the calabrie of player/s that we bring in.

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 10:07   #89
Agent Orange
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, Seedorf, Nesta, Weah, Boban, Maldini, Albertini

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmin
You forgot Billy.
And Cafu, Serginho, Dida, Favalli...
Agent Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 10:19   #90
dardar_3
Primavera Player

I think Braida lies...
But if we will play in Ch. League, Ronaldo will come to San Siro...
Ronaldo sucks... this is no surprise... I prefer Inzaghi-Gila than Ronaldo-Inzaghi or Ronaldo-Gila...
If Ronaldo will be the surprise of Braida I am so disappointed...
And the comments about Torres, Ronaldinho... it's all bullshits...

Let's see the surprise... I hope we don't regret...
Please don't buy Ronaldo! We don't need him!
We need the best striker not Real reserves...
I want Torres but I am satured about the speculations...
Forza Milan! Forza Pippo and Gila!
dardar_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 10:40   #91
DJ MILANO
1st Class User

Fav. Players: Chivu, Nesta, D.Cisse, Inzaghi , Kaka, Ronaldinho, Robinho

Braida have to hurry with the surprise because the other teams is faster than us see the case of inter who took 2 important players, ibra and crespo and manchester utd is in the chase of Torres too.
Anyway i think Braida waith`s the second leg with Red Star Belgrade too see if we go trough the group stage.But he has to hurry because we need also a young defender,the defensive line is too old and several players has to be replaced like Cafu,Maldini and Costacurta.
DJ MILANO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 11:02   #92
Demerio
Photoshop Lieutenant

Fav. Players: KAKA-Pandev-PATO

Chill out...the transfer talks are allready made. Its just the 23 of August what`s keeping them shut !!!

Signature
Demerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 11:05   #93
sheva007
National Team Player

Fav. Players: sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_Maldini_3

i agree with wot all u said. do u realy think that a player would give up champions league football 2 play 4 milan. wen we r in 4 sure then we wil sign players. i got faight n so should every1 in the milan board
sheva007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 11:21   #94
djura.net
Rookie

Fav. Players: van basten, maldini, pixy, dejo

heh,
torres is not in position 2 play in CL in atletico 2 - as the mather of fact - he did't play CL ever!
djura.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 11:24   #95
Dann
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

Quote:
Originally Posted by mos-milan
Agree!!!But i believe there will be a Braida surprise!Come on...Sheva left.We are a big,big club!I don't think Berlu will displease fans!!!A world class striker will come and i think he will be the one that is less discussed or rumored hopefully!!!I would be very pissed off if this didn't happen!!!
Even in championship manager 2006 he (Berlu) demands world-class players!!!
The game is sufficiently realistic!!! !!!
in my second season on fm 06 i am milan i signed torres for 30mil, also i used to buy kaka before he came here i brought riquelme for barcelona before they actually signed him and quite a few other players i signed on older games have actually gone to the team i signed them for in real life.
Dann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 12:54   #96
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

As soon as we qualify or IF we enter the champions league, I want to see some new faces. Each day is another disapointment as a Milan tifosi because more and more players become unavailable. I want to believe that Torres is going to join us and maybe another decent striker and defender, that would shut me up I promise . Please Berlu bring us someone and show that Milan have what it takes to be back on centre stage reaching finals every year and hopefully winning them. Lets change what A.C. stands for. Ace Club Not Aged Club. Forza Milan
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 12:59   #97
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djura.net
heh,
torres is not in position 2 play in CL in atletico 2 - as the mather of fact - he did't play CL ever!
But he'll play if he come here

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 14:08   #98
ilgenio@serbia
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry

we're all in the same position:sick and tired of reading all those transfer rumours connecting a lot of players with AC Milan.But to be honest the main reason why we haven't finished purchasing players is the Calcipoli scandal.Also Berlusconi knows that we desperately need world-class striker and i'm sure we'll get one.But i am worried about defence.Maldini is good but he's often injured.Billy has no quality that we need in the CL.No comment for Favalli.Gallas would change the situation but now it looks like he's staying with Chelsea.We could have been more persistent in his case...
I know that all of us are a little bit frightened by the situation but please be patient and wait until the 1.9. and we'll make judgements then...
ilgenio@serbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 14:26   #99
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
and Baggio 2
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2006, 14:27   #100
Faяouk
Banned

Fav. Players: Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
But he'll play if he come here
If we pass red star
Faяouk is offline   Reply With Quote