The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

View Poll Results: OK, Sheva's long gone. How will Milan do this season?
We'll be fine. All good things must end and Sheva's another ship that passes through the night. 93 56.71%
Heck, we're screwed. Get ready to start finishing behind Inter. 29 17.68%
Who cares about Sheva? We've got lost points to recover! 42 25.61%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-05-2006, 01:27   #1
ROSSONERI7
World Cup Winner

Default AC Milan - Serie A 2006-2007

for some unknown reason i have good feelings about next season.
if we sign 2 good young defenders (20-25) to replace granparents like Billy and also stam is leaving
swing Amoroso by the door he came. and get a better foward.

we'll kick a$$
ROSSONERI7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:35   #2
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

not to forget some attackin' minded midfield options...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 02:31   #3
rahul.acm
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, billy

wat a season same sh!t for 4 years and nothing in hand. if next year we don't win scudetto or cl carlo better step down. where are those sacchi days. we don't even have players like basten, gullit and dessaily. i just hope that egg head galliani brings in some new faces lke diarra, henry and gallas. sheva also didn't do gr8. pippo was the only reason why we had hopes in cl imagine milan without him. this is so crappy!
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 03:53   #4
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.acm
wat a season same sh!t for 4 years and nothing in hand. if next year we don't win scudetto or cl carlo better step down. where are those sacchi days. we don't even have players like basten, gullit and dessaily. i just hope that egg head galliani brings in some new faces lke diarra, henry and gallas. sheva also didn't do gr8. pippo was the only reason why we had hopes in cl imagine milan without him. this is so crappy!
Things were worse when I started supporting Milan We were in Serie B
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 04:10   #5
Milanetto
AC Milan Ukraine FanGroup

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Nesta

Quote:
1st.
For that 4 years we won almost absolutely everything - Scuddo, CL, Coppa, Euro SC, only Int Cup we couldnt. That is not the worst result, we got worse be4.
2nd
Sheva is top scorer this season in the CL. Roni must score 3 goals in the final to get ahead.
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????
Milanetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 06:06   #6
Ollyn88
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: "LOYAL" milan players

Quote:
4 years nothing in hand?????? are you really a milanista?
what about the 2003 CL trophy and 2004 scudetto?? + we should hv won 2005 CL if god doesn't make intervention
our team is playing really beautiful football. maybe out of form in some matches, but it doesn't mean we're crapp!!!
we just need some changes but not revolution at all!! signed left and right back + young CB to become sandro&kala subs is all that we need...
Ollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 06:35   #7
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta
Default The toughest match for Milan???

what will be milans most tough match
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 06:44   #8
NobodyCares
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Maldini , Rui Costa , Nesta

next seasons juve teams looks sucky and milan looks okay defence will be poor
NobodyCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 19:56   #9
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7
if we sign 2 good young defenders (20-25) to replace granparents like Billy and also stam is leaving

we'll kick a$$
I argee with you to sign tow more new fresh leg to support our defenders... But i am afraid it is a gamble.. Remember R.Junior came to Milan, his age was 24, Laursen, his age was 22, Collocini, his age was only 21.... But all of them didn't success....

For me, i still hope we can buy some defenders as mid-age, between 27-32. If we really wants to get some young players, i still perfer to Mazoratti or other Milan younger team players...Baresi as the Milan younger team coach had been said :"the problem is Milan wants to get CL and Serie A so fast, so they buy so many name players but don't give young players enough chances"..

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 00:11   #10
Milanetto

Next season WE GOTTA WIN SMTH SERIOUS
Old 09-05-2006, 01:40   #11
Aegis
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy1969
Things were worse when I started supporting Milan We were in Serie B
and don't forget the oscar tabarez saga.. man o man.. even the comeback of the great sacchi & capello couldn't fix the damage.. so, trophyless season is really frustrating but as long as we manage to compete.. i'm still relieved..
Aegis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 03:05   #12
Milanetto

That was the worst time of Milans New Generation
Old 09-05-2006, 03:25   #13
rahul.acm
Rookie

Fav. Players: Maldini, billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milanetto
1st.
For that 4 years we won almost absolutely everything - Scuddo, CL, Coppa, Euro SC, only Int Cup we couldnt. That is not the worst result, we got worse be4.
2nd
Sheva is top scorer this season in the CL. Roni must score 3 goals in the final to get ahead.
3rd
Do u think that Sheva or Kaka r nothing eve to compare with dutches????
thats wat i said we almost did it but got nothing in the end. abt sheva goals how abt 4 of them against a sucky fenerbache? sheva kaka cmpared to the dutchmen, atleast dutchmen won tropies for that sake!
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 15:29   #14
Pirlo Fan
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov

In my opinion the past two seasons have not been bad for Milan at all. Despite being two consecutive tropyless seasons there are other big teams who have done nothing for longer, take Real Madrid for example. Also in the previous season we made the Champions League final and in this one we have taken Juve down to the wire.
But with regards to next season looks promising. There are transfers which we NEED and then those which would be useful.

Defenders: Oddo and Gallas look closer to Milan now and these would be two necessary transfers as well as good ones.

Midfield: Again no transfers are needed in midfield. A reasonably good in Serie A attacking midfielder. This person would be a sub for Kaka in any case so someone who is reasonably established in Serie A would be sufficient.

Attackers: No attacker is necessary due to the way they are rotated. Maybe it is because Amoroso isn't good enough that we have only used 3 strikers in the later half of the season but I think Ancelotti is just too afraid to do so.
Pirlo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 15:37   #15
crazymilangirl
Busy, Busy, Busy

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROSSONERI7

we'll kick a$$

good idea....we will kick ass
lots of fans has those good feeling
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 15:58   #16
Ollyn88
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: "LOYAL" milan players

i had a good feeling in every season, but it not always became reality.....
but hopefully we'll win lots of trophies next season
Ollyn88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 16:33   #17
Billy1969
Banned

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso

We already did better than last year, regardless of sundays result, goal-wise and points-wise, we are the Italian team that went the furthest in the CL, and were only stopped by a very controversial decision of Markus Merk. I think we may be proud of our team, regardless the absence of trophies to show it.

My hope for next year is to win the Scudetto with some points ahead of the second, regardless who that might be. A nice bonus would be the Coppa Italia. As for the CL, moving to at least the quarter finals should make us remain the number 1 in UEFA classification. Very doable if Gallas, Oddo come and if Sheva stays.
Billy1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 20:15   #18
Milanetto

First of all, I ask U: "Why all of U think that only Merk is guilty in the Milans fiasco in The CL semi-final. Let me refresh ur minds. Who lost the game in Milano???? Who checked all posed instead of goal??? If the referee wouldnt whistle the score would be 0-1 in Spain, yes. But mostly that Milan would get after that is Extra time or may be penatlies after that. Why r U so sure, that if that goal would be scored - we would be in the final????
I expect that in the next sesion Milan will keep Sheva in, that Gallas will join us? that Anchelotti will find another way how to use our midfielders,but not only his favorite .....1-2-1..... I expect 4 Gila to open uo his talent, I expect that we finallu win smth serious, I dont wonna Coppa - i wonna scuddo at least. In other words, i wonna the changes to be done, I wonna see another MILAN
Old 09-05-2006, 20:57   #19
gahanthegod
violator

Fav. Players: Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirlo Fan
In my opinion the past two seasons have not been bad for Milan at all. Despite being two consecutive tropyless seasons there are other big teams who have done nothing for longer, take Real Madrid for example. Also in the previous season we made the Champions League final and in this one we have taken Juve down to the wire.
We did not nothing for the building up of the future in the past 2 seasons. We just kept playing with these grandfathers [some of them were necessary, but some of them such as Rui, Amoroso, Cafu weren't.] and never gave enough chances to youngsters.
And, do not take the out-form teams as example.

Signature

"...a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."
gahanthegod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 21:10   #20
Yuchen Li
58 unbeaten !

Fav. Players: Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino

Quote:
Originally Posted by snn
We did not nothing for the building up of the future in the past 2 seasons. We just kept playing with these grandfathers [some of them were necessary, but some of them such as Rui, Amoroso, Cafu weren't.] and never gave enough chances to youngsters.
And, do not take the out-form teams as example.
Spot on !! Although last 2 years we are not bad, we didn't improve any young players.... which makes me nervous... Maybe we shouldn't only buy famous + experience players, Milan should try to use young + talent players in some positions...

Signature

people laugh and people cry

some give up and some always try

some say "Hi" and some say "Bye"

others may forget you but never I

http://www.geocities.com/lyc_fish/loveandkiss.html
Yuchen Li is offline   Reply With Quote