AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
CL Tickets for Milan V Lille 6th Dec.

Apologies, I know the match is 'light years' away but I'm booking a trip for this particular match and have everything sorted, flights, accom., transfers, but I need to know the situation re: CL match tickets.

I know you can purchase Serie A matches on the official site or bestticket.it but can you buy a CL ticket at the ground before the game? Do they cost the same as Serie A tickets? Also, I'm bringing my 3 year old daughter with me. Are they free or half price or what's the story?

Thanks people!!

Reaction score
CL tickets do not get sold online, only serie A matches

another site worth looking at for hotels is www.tripadvisor.com, also does searches to find you the cheapest website to use to book a hotel.

staying at the Hotel Windsor for the derby at the end of October

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
I have just attended the match to day. Well, tickets for weak opponents are pretty easy to buy. They sell it 2 hour before the match in front of the stadium. For Inter match and knock-out CL match it should be harder. You have to buy as soon as tickets go to public. There is a bank who is Milan sponsor sell Milan ticket. I've forgot the bank name, but you can go to milan website to check

Hope this help

Reaction score
travel from uk to lille game info

i am thinking of going to the milan v lille champions league game on 6th dec, cheap flights from uk go to bergamo or malpesa how far are these from milan,and whats transport like.also will it be easy to get a ticket on the day of the game,any info gratefully recieved thanks

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
lee stoke said:
i am thinking of going to the milan v lille champions league game on 6th dec, cheap flights from uk go to bergamo or malpesa how far are these from milan,and whats transport like.also will it be easy to get a ticket on the day of the game,any info gratefully recieved thanks

bergamo not far but malpesa airport is in milan and transport in milan is good but i don't know if you will be able to get a ticket on the day but somethings you can

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
lee stoke said:

From Bergamo the airport there are buses going to Milan central station for just 6 or 7 euro. The trip is about an hour. I am not sure about lille ticket, but I guest it's easy to get one

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
lee stoke said:

Lee from Stoke, lets meet up mate! I'm going to the Milan V Lille game too. Booked flights and hotel - staying at the Windsor Hotel in Milan. Tickets should not be a problem - unless Milan somehow screw up their next 3 Champions League games.

Bring Jack Daniels with ya, mate! I loves it, don't I?

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
i just got flights to milan bergamo aoirport for the roma match

how far is bergamo from

a) the stadium
b) The city centre
C) anything interesting to visit

i still havent got match tickets yet
if i cant get them from the site i'll just get them whilst in milan

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Online tickets for the derby are already sold out....check it out....
Now I'm depending on my mates in Italy to get tickets.....FINGERS CROSSED!!!

acgaetano

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
italia wc team cassano kaka maldini crespo baggio zola maradonna
Pupone#10 said:
Online tickets for the derby are already sold out....check it out....
Now I'm depending on my mates in Italy to get tickets.....FINGERS CROSSED!!!

good luck mate :)

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Baresi, Pippo, Maldini, Pippo, Weah, Rino, did I mention Pippo?, Costacurta
Yeah, I checked the website a while ago and they've been sold out for a few hours. One ticket popped up in one of the crappier sections 30 minutes ago but I need 2 so that was no good.

Where else can you get match tickets? Might have to call upon some acquaintances in Milan.

Reaction score
Question about ticket office

Hi,

I'm a first-time poster here so forgive me if this question has been asked before...

I am from the UK and have booked tickets to see Milan for the first time this coming Sunday against Palermo.

I will need to pick the tickets up before the match at the ticket office and was wondering if anyone here could tell me where abouts this ticket office is?

It gave me a brief locatio name saying Cassa Nord, Stadio San Siro. This confused me slightly. Does that mean it is actually part of the San Siro building, near to the Milan shop and Museum?

Thanks in advance,

Andy.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah mate, you can buy tickets from the stadium i would say a couple of hours before the match.
I did last year against Palermo, there were plenty of tickets.
It doesn't have to be the Biglietteria Nord, any other will do.
I would choose second tier red or orange and it should cost you around 40 euros.
Don't forget to bring your passport to the stadium even though the checks are a bit slack.
;)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Are they selling tickets at Milan Point too?
Want to go to Milano for the match against Lille and would buy the tickets(+ a lot of merchandise) there if it's possible...

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'm also going to the Lille game on December 6th.

I emailed the hotel I'm staying in, Hotel Windsor, and they got the tickets for me. I'll pick them up from reception.

They are probably a tad more expensive than buying direct from the stadium itself but it's less hassle just having to collect the tickets from reception and saves a bit of time.

I would imagine a lot of hotels would offer the same service.

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
i finally sorted my trip to milan for the roma match

like the other guy asked recently, where is the place where you are supposed to collect the tickets from 3 hours prior to kick off?

i went for the expensive seats but its gonna be a great experience cant wait now

thanks for the advice i got from here it was easy to get tickets through the site

cheers people

MilanLover1899

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, GilaGol, Gullit, MvB, Weah, Baresi, Pirlo, Sheva, Gattuso
TheGrinch said:
Are they selling tickets at Milan Point too?
Want to go to Milano for the match against Lille and would buy the tickets(+ a lot of merchandise) there if it's possible...

I don't think it will be a problem .. it surely will not be sold out ..

Reaction score
AC Milan v Roma

Have just recently purchased tickets for AC V Roma,but I'm slightly confused
The fixture list shows the match is on Sunday 12/11/06 but tickets state it is on the Saturday 11/11/06 @ 20:30.Can someone please clarify the exact date and time of match.Can't wait to soak up the atmosphere of the San Siro. :conf:

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
newbie said:
Have just recently purchased tickets for AC V Roma,but I'm slightly confused
The fixture list shows the match is on Sunday 12/11/06 but tickets state it is on the Saturday 11/11/06 @ 20:30.Can someone please clarify the exact date and time of match.Can't wait to soak up the atmosphere of the San Siro. :conf:

Yes mate, saturday at 20.30. Confirmed...hope it's agreat game for you.
I am in Italy now getting ready for the derby!!!

Reaction score
nice one mate.Thanks for the reply can't wait,like a big kid at christmas Have a great time at the derby the atmosphere will be electric I'm sure. u lucky lucky B*****D :D :D :D

Reaction score
AC Milan - RSC Anderlecht

hello,

I am a Anderlecht-supporter and I come next week to Milan for the game AC Milan - RSC Anderlecht. I hope that it gonna be a nice game, but can you tell me about the city Milan, what can I do, drink, eat, nice place to visit,...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Saw this in Milanmania. Got to act quickly I guess...

DennisBergkamp

Primavera
Reaction score
hey guys

milan was great but the result was not

beware of poor people on metro who try to help you - they take your money i lost 5 pounds to some gypsy like people

my friend lost 50 euros

so watch out
keep your wallets away dont hold them out

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
DennisBergkamp said:
beware of poor people on metro who try to help you - they take your money i lost 5 pounds to some gypsy like people
That's pretty international advice I'd say. I mean don't trust people too much, especially in the Metro and I'm not going to make a politically incorrect post about Borat's targets.

@AC_Wesley: Probably not cause I have real life too but I would have loved to go to the match:)

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Could anybody give some advice how i can get to the Milan Point or to the San Siro by underground when i come from central station?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
TheGrinch said:
Could anybody give some advice how i can get to the Milan Point or to the San Siro by underground when i come from central station?
For getting to San Siro you should take Yellow line(S.Donato direction) at Central Station and get off it at Duomo(5-th stop). Then you at Duomo you should get on the Red line(Rho Fiera direction) and get off at Lotto Fiera 2(8-th) stop. Then you have some walking to do. It's always good to ask people and check the line-maps in the subway too;)