Euro 2004 Fantasy Football League

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I started a Soccer Fantasy League following the Euro 2004 Qualifiers. If anyone would like to join go to UEFA.com and click on Fantasy football play and win on the left side of the screen. Then just set up a team and join the league, it is pretty easy. :D

League Name: ACMilan-online.com

Code to join this league: seamusbruner@excite.com_64399

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll join, Seamus, since it's the site name you've put there. :D [should have been Online, not online ;)]

Hopefully, I'll have plenty of time to keep up.

Forza MILAN!

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This game is kinda screwed... i just built my team and then lost it... wtf?!! :o

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seamus, mate... since I'm either plain lazy, or plain stupid... how the hell do I save my team?

And there seem to be an awful few credits compared to the players value.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
First you pick you team 12 players. Then in the upper right corner of the players section there is a yellow tab. I think it says instructions. Click that and it will bring you to a screen where you decide which of you 12 players will be your sub, you pick your captian. Right next to the pick you captian is another yellow tab labeled select your team. Click that and it chould save eveything.

I don't know if it will fun or not, I was bored at work today and found it sso I joined it. Yeah I was thrown of by the low value but I don't know what will happen, hopefully it will be fun. :D

Schedule