The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
So we’re getting sanctioned over Berlu spending about $2 over 5 years? Something smells fishy over this to me

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So we’re getting sanctioned over Berlu spending about $2 over 5 years? Something smells fishy over this to me

Wasn't Galliani always saying we never spent in the last few years because we were looking out for FFP :lol:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeaah but don't forget 2015 mercato ( we spent around 80-90M€)

He was preaching FFP years before that though. Dating back to when they sold Ibra and Thiago Silva. Silvio probably ok'd spending 90m because he knew he was selling the club.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We spent little, but we had a $60-$80M loss every year because our revenue was shit.

Legio IV GrintaBoyz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
TMW again saying Reina will be the GK next season when Donnarumma leaves. He won't be renewing with Napoli and Milan are in pole position. I guess he would make sense to bring in a veteran and a short term player seeing that Plizzari would eventually take over.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/ser...dio-certo-milan-in-pole-per-il-futuro-1056112

I don't mind this. Plizzari is a great prospect and Donnarumma has done nothing but let his greedy agent walk all over the club he supposedly loves.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give this team some playmakers and watch how the field starts to open up. We have some good players but without players to play the ball faster and into space, the team is being held back to the point of shit. If we sign multiple actual inventive players(at any position), then we can stop trying to make our forward create their own chances, stop watching our defenders force the ball forward, and watch guys like Suso and Jack dribble and shoot.

Seems like pastore is open for sure, no doubt galliani would have gone for him

miracle

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
According to an insider source coming from Italy, we are interested in signing for the next season, Sarri and Mertens.

Last edited:

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
F&M both said we wont buy anyone in january, and we will not sell too. Yet various media reporting our next targets including A. Pedulla who was mostly right last summer... hmm, what to believe?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Give this team some playmakers and watch how the field starts to open up. We have some good players but without players to play the ball faster and into space, the team is being held back to the point of shit. If we sign multiple actual inventive players(at any position), then we can stop trying to make our forward create their own chances, stop watching our defenders force the ball forward, and watch guys like Suso and Jack dribble and shoot.

Seems like pastore is open for sure, no doubt galliani would have gone for him

pastore being kaka's first signing would be sehr gut!

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
According to an insider source coming from Italy, we are interested in signing for the next season, Sarri and Mertens.

Can just imagine Milan in the Champions League under Sarri :eek::eek::eek:

F&M probably go for cunte tho :fp:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Whaaaaaat

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
F&M both said we wont buy anyone in january, and we will not sell too. Yet various media reporting our next targets including A. Pedulla who was mostly right last summer... hmm, what to believe?

that'd be r3tarded. ofc we're buying / we'll try to buy someone (winger is my guess). the team lacks certain types of players and not looking to fix this is pretty much giving up on the season since it doesn't look like the current squad is going to become self sufficient anytime soon

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that'd be r3tarded. ofc we're buying / we'll try to buy someone (winger is my guess). the team lacks certain types of players and not looking to fix this is pretty much giving up on the season since it doesn't look like the current squad is going to become self sufficient anytime soon

they were under 'investigation' from uefa(lona?)
they decided to play the card of 'political' decision.

what did you ppl expect fassone say? 'we are going to break the transfer record no matter what' ?
ofc we ll buy, and they ll brand it as ' it was a very good option we cant pass it'

as things stand and we cant bring in griezmann etc, a winter mercato bringing two of those 4(pastore, di maria, badelj, jankto) would be sehr gut

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I recall some dude on twitter was saying in October i believe that milan had an agreement with Sarri for next season, it's quite possible seeing that i don't think he shares a strong relationship with ADL or has full support from him. I believe the PSG project my tempt conte

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
gattuso conversation with his son during christmas

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
It’s reported Leonardo Bonucci is disappointed by Milan, and it’s not impossible for him to move on in January or the summer.

The centre-back joined the Rossoneri from Juventus this summer, in one of the most shocking transfers of recent years.

However, it’s been a difficult start to his career at San Siro and the Diavolo are already 14 point away from the Champions League places.

According to this morning’s Gazzetta dello Sport, Bonucci is having doubts about Milan’s project, with Manchester City looking for a centre-back.

Pep Guardiola has been open in his admiration of the Italian international, who is able to create play from the back with his accurate long balls.

While the newspaper states that Bonucci’s entourage denied talk of a sale, it’s believed he would be tempted by City, now that his son has recovered from a serious illness.

Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea are also thought to be interested, but a deal would be difficult as the defender is under contract until 2022 and Milan paid €40m for him only a few months ago.

https://www.football-italia.net/114618/bonucci-disappointed-milan

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonucci at City with Pep :b:

musacchio romagnocchi cb duo :lol: :lol: :lol:

serie B 18-19

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
First round ko after loss to Feyenoord ? :lol: :lol:

latest

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It's only a report, so it's probably not even true but Bonucci already wants to bail? Surprisingly weak mentally, especially considering a lot of our woes stem from trying to accommodate him and despite him underperforming as he did.

Well, if we get our 40 mil back, I won't be too irritated.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's only a report, so it's probably not even true but Bonucci already wants to bail? Surprisingly weak mentally, especially considering a lot of our woes stem from trying to accommodate him and despite him underperforming as he did.

Well, if we get our 40 mil back, I won't be too irritated.

40m?we dont need to sell.they need to buy to win the UCL
60m at least

he is a good defender....but he is not nesta.and he under performs this season

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, it's not a coincidence his form dropped when he left Juve.
He can play in a well set up team and an oiled defense.

But he doesn't have the individual quality to be the leader of a brand new backline.
Sad sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule