The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Why would anyone want to sell bonaventura?
Sign a better lcm and let him rotate with that player. He is a valuable to us.

That's what I think everytime I see someone say sell Bonaventura...who's the backup gonna be? And assuming we don't sign a player of sms quality (most likely)...what if he flops...and what if he gets injured. Whos gonna be on he bench... Bertolacci?

It's not as though we can get 50m for Bonaventura either...

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
That's what I think everytime I see someone say sell Bonaventura...who's the backup gonna be? And assuming we don't sign a player of sms quality (most likely)...what if he flops...and what if he gets injured. Whos gonna be on he bench... Bertolacci?

It's not as though we can get 50m for Bonaventura either...

:thumbsup: :star:

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
storari1m
abate 2.5m
antonelli 1.5m
gomez 1m
jose mauri 1.4m
montolivo 2.5m
kalinic 3.5m or a silva 2m
we pay way too much wages for players who are surplus and many of them rarely even play.

Abate, Antonelli and Montolivo have a history at the club and given their age it is normal that their wages show the result of some progression in payment over the years, Monto earned even more at times if I´m correct.
With keeping them for a long time (especially Abate and Monto) we saved some transfer fees too.
Of course you can´t compare the wages to someone we would pay as a pure reserve. (In theory, in practice we pay Borini who came as a reserve the same and Strinic´s wages are also rumored to be in that area if the rumor is true)

Monto, Abate and Kalinic are not surplus so far.

Mauri should leave, we can all agree on that, he came as a talent though.

We should have sold Gomez when we had the option, that´s the fault of our new management. They don´t show faith in him but are picky when it comes to selling, no wonder you create deadwood that way.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Abate, Antonelli and Montolivo have a history at the club and given their age it is normal that their wages show the result of some progression in payment over the years, Monto earned even more at times if I´m correct.
With keeping them for a long time (especially Abate and Monto) we saved some transfer fees too.
Of course you can´t compare the wages to someone we would pay as a pure reserve. (In theory, in practice we pay Borini who came as a reserve the same and Strinic´s wages are also rumored to be in that area if the rumor is true)

We should have sold Gomez when we had the option, that´s the fault of our new management. They don´t show faith in him but are picky when it comes to selling, no wonder you create deadwood that way.

:star::star::star:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

no they found way too much deadwood...and by rejecting gomez sale they are sending a message in all directions.

i can see why they got too fat wages, but that doesnt mean that was a good job from management.... compare it with players playing equal amount of years in napoli(and actually being far better than those two... grazie :g: for your wage policy all these years)

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
When Conti will be fit Abate will not have any space. I think he should leave this summer.

Same for Montolivo. Locatelli needs play time and if we bring a new CM he will be surplus. BUT he is 33 and will go to the end of his contract obviously. He'll stay as reserve/Montoleader/big brother.

Mauri
Abate
Antonelli
Gomez
Storari
Andre Silva or Kalinic
Gabriel
Bertolacci
Simic

All should be sold this summer.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
storari1m
abate 2.5m
antonelli 1.5m
gomez 1m
jose mauri 1.4m
montolivo 2.5m
kalinic 3.5m or a silva 2m
we pay way too much wages for players who are surplus and many of them rarely even play.

I don't think these wages are too much.

Transfer and wage tresholds are being crossed every transfer window. If we want good backup/bench players, we need to pay them decent wages.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Apparently Raiola is targeting romagnoli as his next client. :fp:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

God no .... I would hate Romagnoli, literally.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Man likes his Astoris and doing Astori transfers :cool:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BVB hopefully out too next week in Bergamo

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Juventus want Romagnoli, and Raiola is their only way.

The one Twitter account that reported this says Raiola is pressing hard to become Romagnoli’s agent.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man likes his Astoris and doing Astori transfers :cool:

giphy.gif

napoli out

Good

God no .... I would hate Romagnoli, literally.

Who is his current agent?

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

The one Twitter account that reported this says Raiola is pressing hard to become Romagnoli’s agent.

Who else should we sign from Juventus to put them in their place?

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score

but but rugani is the best young defender in serie a !!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

If true, he just wants a raise. With the young lump playing behind him on 6m. It's only right he thinks about his own interests.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Who is his current agent?

Sergio Berti... he represents Montella, Sinisa, Kolarov, De Rossi and a few retirees

I remember Berti from his meetings with Galliani when we were negotiating for Alessio.. dunno if changed

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
we should have kicked donnarumma when we had the chance.. ffs 6 M :fp:

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why are people shitting on our defence? when was the last time we conceded with 11 men?

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

He's literally the greediest agent alive
I read about Pini Zahavi, Mendes, but no one is as greedy as the fat bloke

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
cX19Y0i.png

...yea, mr cutrone we would like to play jorge mendes signing please maybe tone it down thank you

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
we should have kicked donnarumma when we had the chance.. ffs 6 M :fp:

He was only around 40M when "we had the chance".
a good CEO will look at his 6M salary as an investment.
soon his price tag would reach over 100M... the real chance.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no they found way too much deadwood...and by rejecting gomez sale they are sending a message in all directions.

i can see why they got too fat wages, but that doesnt mean that was a good job from management.... compare it with players playing equal amount of years in napoli(and actually being far better than those two... grazie :g: for your wage policy all these years)

The offer for Gomez wasn't that bad, I mean at best you get 6-7m for him and the offered us something like 4m. For a want away player that is not really bad.

The massage we sent is don't transfer talents with low profile to us because we will be greedy if they fail - not really what I want for Milan.

Our hierarchy of wages was never at a low level like Napoli's, we started from the level of a CL winner into the last decade of B & G, and each player wants his wages to be in some relation too other squadmembers. B & G made mistakes like signing a huge number of free agents but it is not so easy to reduce the level of wages drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule