The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Rino is my coach. All this squabble is meaningless.

I don't care how shit the other teams were or if they cheated us. Winning the scudetto with Matri, Vucinic, Borriello, and Quagliarella is commendable. But honestly, Lichtsteiner is probably Ladri's best signing since Zidane. Only topped by Manduzkic.

LMAO. What?

To be fair, Quagliarella is still better than any of our current strikers...

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
How much is Luis Alberto going to cost us? he's clearly the best attacking mid in the league.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you can't be a world class coach if you never won a single trophy

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
us? 0m
he is not going to come here and we dont want that kind of players

Wait, we don't want the best performers in the league? remember when Immobile was not good enough for us and Belotti was the next big thing...

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wait, we don't want the best performers in the league? remember when Immobile was not good enough for us and Belotti was the next big thing...

he doesnt fit our system

our team always had one player like kaka or pastore( savicevic, gullit, rui costa etc)
i didnt say anything about his quality

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
This entire squabble is a massaro creation

I have to tip my hat

Jammin... this could have been you. What a flop

I told you Massaro ison of the best trolls here. People keep falling for it so easily :proud:

On another note, why are people discussing fantasy scenarios with conte, simeone, sarri etc? :conf:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
he doesnt fit our system

our team always had one player like kaka or pastore( savicevic, gullit, rui costa etc)
i didnt say anything about his quality

We don't currently have a system though. The management couldn't even realize how important attacking balance is to a team. Spend 60m on two strikers to then supplement with Borini.

Pastore is a bum compared to our greats of the past. It's a different time and we should buy the best performers within the league(first phase)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Yes, at the end of every season buy the players who performed the best in the season prior.

If they don't work out, get rid, then do it again.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yes, at the end of every season buy the players who performed the best in the season prior.

If they don't work out, get rid, then do it again.

That's not what I implied. When building a team from zero it's wise to look at what actually works in the domestic league. Immobile and Papu were considered not good enough for us. They are consistent in the league.

RR and Hakan for example were both gambles. RR was touted as a top 5 LB in the world(embarrassing) no club had any real interest in either. Silva was an opportunity just like Bonucci.

Our sporting director is also a bum. How many more year zero's do you want to suffer?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I told you Massaro ison of the best trolls here. People keep falling for it so easily :proud:

On another note, why are people discussing fantasy scenarios with conte, simeone, sarri etc? :conf:

coz its winter break

We don't currently have a system though. The management couldn't even realize how important attacking balance is to a team. Spend 60m on two strikers to then supplement with Borini.

Pastore is a bum compared to our greats of the past. It's a different time and we should buy the best performers within the league(first phase)

i talked about pastore as type of player. he is not anywhere near his 2012self
yet he would be so so useful for us

actually give this team someone like pastore and a lw and even with gennaro see a completely different team

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
i talked about pastore as type of player. he is not anywhere near his 2012self
yet he would be so so useful for us

actually give this team someone like pastore and a lw and even with gennaro see a completely different team

The formation would have to be changed to suit Pastore as he wouldn't fit the 4-3-3.

Yes, replace Jack with an effective left sided mid and have genuine quality on the LW(Insigne, Guedes, Oyarzabal) we certainly wouldn't be 11th.

Last edited:

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
I'd still go for Belotti tbh. Especially now since his price tag probably dropped drastically. Plus the dude is desperate for a change of scenery. Only problem is that he seems to suddenly be injury prone this season and might require a change of style. Still better than all our current strikers tbh.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

:thumbsup: Massaro is one of the biggest trolls ive seen on the internet. Hes consistent af

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Conte is the greatest league coach of all time

Gtfoh with that weak ass shit... Cunte aint even top 10 when all is said and done

#1 = General Lobanovskiy :heart:

Valeriy-Lobanovsky-007.jpg

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gerard Deulofeu’s entourage has revealed that the Spaniard would return to Milan in a heartbeat, although it would have to be on a permanent basis, as the winger won’t be loaned out.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Gerard Deulofeu’s entourage has revealed that the Spaniard would return to Milan in a heartbeat, although it would have to be on a permanent basis, as the winger won’t be loaned out.

Source pls :D
it would be great if we could bring him back . he's exactly what we need,a pacy winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule