The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Becks better dribbler than Suso, Stam better passer than Hakan, Pirlo better stamina and speed than Kessie :lol:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I normally don't get involved in forum squabbles but the very fact that there are those that consider DAVID BECKHAM to be proficient at CLOSE CONTROL and DRIBBLING beyond ridiculous. Freekicks? Fine. Vision? Fine. Dribbling? What madness? Close Control?? :fp:
That's ALL that I said....Suso was a better dribbler with better close control.
That this is debatable means that the debaters didn't watch him...even at his Golden Ball Nomination form at United. He was known for his passing, crossing and deadballs.

Clearly you guys didn't follow him when he was young or throughout his career and only remember him by when he played for us. Yall sound like idiots.

By the time he was at Real he was a practically a god of a player, with close control technique rivaling that of Pirlo with plenty moments of dribbling brilliance.

David%20Beckham

the golden one
I DO remember him picking up a move or two at Real. This is true....playing all day long with Figo, Zidane and R9 you should learn a trick or two.....but he was NEVER able to move around in a crowd like Suso...don't be silly :afro:

Also he BEGGED to be put in CM....flopped utterly and went back wide :lol:

The Bold part makes me suspect you're trying to Kalinic me :D

giphy.gif

Dude what?? I've watched his entire career. He's NEVER had these attributes. Or maybe your comment was just sarcasm.
:star::star::star::star:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Now we're gonna have to wait god knows how long before we can make any signings... Unless their plan is to get ahead of any possible uefa sanctions and make the signings as soon as possible. But then again, no one of any quality will want to come here with all this shit looming over us. What a fucking mess

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Beckham had way better vision, passing and crossing than suso though. Both rely heavily on one foot but beckham can deliver ball to forward with ease.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Rui Costa better headers than Cutrone :proud:

the only 'Milan player of the 00's that was better (at least not worse) than any current player in all attributes was Kaka. Long story short, saying someone from current squad is better at something doesnt mean he's overall a better player and the other one "would only dream about being as cool" like ppl with cognitive problems assume

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Pls don't disrespect Becks by putting him in the same sentence with Suso.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks
Alfredo Pedulla: Suso agrees to join Napoli.

tenor.gif

40mil for him lol
1 individual gone. No more slow play, and Suso ball all the time

Now Silva And Kalinic, and they already have 100mil

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
juve sign douglas costa for 45 million

napoli want to sign zuzo for 40 million

levels

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso has said yes to a move to Napoli. He is enthusiastic about the move, regardless of who is their coach is next season, and believes in Napoli's project. [@AlfredoPedulla]

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Yo. Massive respect going out to yr little ones. Mine are 7 & 3. The oldest, I have no say in, his grandma (my mum) has declared him as her fav so she decides everything for him (clothes, toys etc) but the younger one... I live through him... I get him Milan shirts... Savicevic/Maldini only.

you're such a desi

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Suso has said yes to a move to Napoli. He is enthusiastic about the move, regardless of who is their coach is next season, and believes in Napoli's project. [@AlfredoPedulla]

Wasn’t hard for him to walk away after we made him. His sale may be necessary but I’m reluctant to let him leave.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

RIP Famssaro for waiting so long for this and getting banned just before this comes out and not being able to celebrate
:lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
juve sign douglas costa for 45 million

napoli want to sign zuzo for 40 million

levels

Don't really care for Suso, he can be replaced easily, but he's easily worth 38 million in today's market. Bayern fucked themselves in Costa option to buy set so low. It has nothing to do with Suso worth

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't really care for Suso, he can be replaced easily, but he's easily worth 38 million in today's market. Bayern fucked themselves in Costa option to buy set so low. It has nothing to do with Suso worth

no chance

bernardeschi cost 45, and he's better than zuzo

I'm so glad he's gone, I can't stand him or his sulking.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Anyway, we're absolutely fucked. I don't expect anyone of any worth to be signed now

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
no chance

bernardeschi cost 45, and he's better than zuzo

Not really. But even if he was, he's about 7 million better, so Suso is still worth 38 no problem

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
It is in everyone’s interest not to assume or jump to any conclusions regarding the UEFA decision wait and see what the review brings. Even if we are excluded from the EL personally i’m Ok with that it means we can focus our the league form and do all we can to achieve our main objective which is CL football.

When the review comes and our position is clear there will be changes to the squad if we keep the core of what is working to our advantage that will be key to regaining any form next season. If we lose too many key players we have a much steeper clime to get back on track.

Suso looks to be gone, based on the game v fiorentina it looks like Donna and Bona are also on their way out. Chances are montolivo, Antonelli, abate, Gomez,
Mauri and Bertolucci will also be playing elsewhere next season. If we can sell Kalinic do it hopefully he will want to leave. Silva too is likely to leave I personally would give him more time but sometimes things just do not work as expected

If Bacca is coming back I guess we will have to get the best we can from him. We will have to reenforce as best we can bringing in functional players fitting our plans until we find ourselves in a better position. Interesting times ahead so whatever the outcome Forza Milan.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan scouts observed Alberto Grassi during the match Spal - Sampdoria, and were so impressed by him that a deal could soon be struck for the player. Napoli who own the player are asking for 7 million euros. [TMW]

7ILC.gif

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
zuzo is mediocore good sale 40 mil and jube signed costa for 56 mil it was loan of 8 mil + 48 option to buy.

now sell kalishit and donna + others for around of 150 mil

Sovilhelm

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Dinho, Ronaldo, Seedorf, Gattuso, T.Silva, Beckham, ZLATAN
Can we please have a player of the season poll?

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
fuck B&G
fuck L&F&M
fuck carletto also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
If Li says nothing today I hope Elliot does something. Our ship has taken a big hit and we're still taking in water.

Status
Not open for further replies.