The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
#LetsWaitCrew

Bro, I respect you, love enthusiasm and love for milan. also I noticed football knowledge. Love u bro.

But Maldini is Maldini. Respect for our capitano.

All in all, Depay is superb talent. Yes to him, Bacca reserve, Badelj free, Belotti... No to Fellaini

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I'm okay with a bad mercato as long as Li is ousted.

It's been a disaster of a takeover and news of him failing to pay all year. Fuck that, bring in someone who's actually rich and invested in turning things around for Milan.

Rich owner, statement signings, WC coach and we will be on an upward trend next season

instead of this

broke chinese, washed up signings, gattuso's sack before Christmas, disaster of a season x2.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
when i say i rather have other players that work hard and are humble i am not comparing him with other footballers?

breh...:fp:
are u confused or just slow?

That was a really irrelevant response. I see that you just have to keep resorting to insults whenever someone calls you out.

Pathetic.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
More positivity pls.

Milan needs CL next season, no ifs ands or buts.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We're getting CL next season.

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
I think we only get Depay if we make a major sale (Suso, Donna, Bona, etc.)

I also think Depay won't play LW or in the midfield but as a Second Striker

In that case I think we try to keep or loan Silva and Offload Kalinic

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
That was a really irrelevant response. I see that you just have to keep resorting to insults whenever someone calls you out.

Pathetic.

"when i say i rather have other players that work hard and are humble i am not comparing him with other footballers?"
is a "really irrelevant" response?

thats interesting *thinking emoji*

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
But then again it always seems like Gattuso is doing damage control for F&M when it comes to Kalinic and coupled with his reluctance to leave, I think he might be here next season

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Also I know this is some sacrilegious shit to say but we could turn a profit on Hakan if we sell him this summer to the PL

garbage option, unless u mean something like 80M which may mean some 50 M profit. Why not sell kessie instead :p

Last edited:

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
garbage option, unless u mean something like 80M which may mean some 50 M profit. Why not sell kessie instead :p

I still don't understand the details of the Kessie transfer (isnt it a 2-year loan with option?)

And yeah I was thinking like 50-70m to the PL and spend that money on a Modric/Kovacic/or quality fringe midfielder from a top 5 club

I do love Hakan though, especially more recently but idk how fortified his mental game is. Yeah he can dominate minnows but can he be a game changer in high pressure champions league match? Idk man

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I still don't understand the details of the Kessie transfer (isnt it a 2-year loan with option?)

And yeah I was thinking like 50-70m to the PL and spend that money on a Modric/Kovacic/or quality fringe midfielder from a top 5 club

I do love Hakan though, especially more recently but idk how fortified his mental game is. Yeah he can dominate minnows but can he be a game changer in high pressure champions league match? Idk man

Hakan isn't worth what we paid for him, let alone 50-70M.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
everyone is so sure that silva is getting sold..id like to see that one before i believe it

Mirabellend recently said we’ll sell 2 strikers to sign a great one so I assume he’s a goner (unless he meant Bacca + Kalisshit).

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I hope it's a statement about his issues in China being over and that he will spend 400 million on the mercato.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I'm okay with a bad mercato as long as Li is ousted.

It's been a disaster of a takeover and news of him failing to pay all year. Fuck that, bring in someone who's actually rich and invested in turning things around for Milan.

Rich owner, statement signings, WC coach and we will be on an upward trend next season

instead of this

broke chinese, washed up signings, gattuso's sack before Christmas, disaster of a season x2.

Way too harsh on Li. So far he’s kept up with all his commitments and invested 230m last summer (one of the highest spends in football history). He also appointed Fassone as CEO who’s held management positions at Inter, Napoli & Juve and was insisted upon by Elliott. It’s not his fault Fassone hired Mirabellend who decided to stick with Montella and built a squad full of holes and lacking top players.

Had we hired a top coach we could’ve attracted top players and qualified for CL which would’ve made Li look like a hero now.

There’s been so much misinformation about him since day one (mostly false) it’s best to just wait and see how this plays out. Don’t forget there was similar false reporting during the takeover which turned out to be wrong.

It’s worth noting that Li’s credentials were extensively checked by Berlusconi’s advisors during the takeover as well as FIFA. Elliott also wouldn’t have granted him the loan unless he had some credibility.

Last edited:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mirabellend recently said we’ll sell 2 strikers to sign a great one so I assume he’s a goner (unless he meant Bacca + Kalisshit).

You're the only one who ever says "Mirabellend". It's quite lame.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I think we’ll have a big mercato budget this year (including winter). Berlusconi insisted upon Li spending 350m on players within the first 3 years. Assuming this figures net, last year we spent 170m net (230m buys - 60m sales) which means we should have 90m to spend for each of the next 2 seasons plus any sales.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we’ll have a big mercato budget this year (including winter). Berlusconi insisted upon Li spending 350m on players within the first 3 years. Assuming this figures net, last year we spent 170m net (230m buys - 60m sales) which means we should have 90m to spend for each of the next 2 seasons plus any sales.

Hope you're right about that. Let's hope for a real game plan in the transfer market this time :thumbsup:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Do you think I give a fuck? The man spent 230m for just 1 point more. He’s a bellend end of.

I apologize for my rudeness. I guess I may have reacted to another user being a dickhead. It's easy to overlook how effortless it is to be mean online.
What I said was uncalled for.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
It’s worth noting that Li’s credentials were extensively checked by Berlusconi’s advisors during the takeover as well as FIFA. Elliott also wouldn’t have granted him the loan unless he had some credibility.

Stahp this nonsense... RnB did their own checks, and I don't have to tell you how they turned out...

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stahp this nonsense... RnB did their own checks, and I don't have to tell you how they turned out...

Let's not go there again please, otherwise the the we'll get another 5+ pages of long paragraphs that we won't bother reading:lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Let's not go there again please, otherwise the the we'll get another 5+ pages of long paragraphs that we won't bother reading:lol:

giphy.gif

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If you come to thing of it... it was Berlusconi who made Li drop 230M on the market. He wanted 500M for himself, 200M+ debt & 200M+ for transfers... Guy made them pay close to a Billion for Milan. Crafty B&G.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
a billion, you say????

One must ask themselves.... How did Daddy Li manage to get a 1 Billion dollar NINJA loan?

(google it, kids... educate yourselves) it's like Li found a time machine and went back to the late 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule