The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 04-02-2019, 16:26   #1081
Sage
Phase 2

I love joe rogan, but there was a time where he was convinced that ronda rousey would beat up a lot of the ufc male bantamweights.
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 16:48   #1082
ikita
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta, Alessio Romagnoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
bro I'm starting to think the weed is affecting you like it has with joe rogan

was now about to post this about him. xD

but apart from that, it is very very wildy infuriating that the referee handled the match, in the manner that he did and he got away with it scott-free.

there should never be instances where referees make such irrational calls throughout matches and they suffer no consequences for it.

Like if VAR exists to review decisions but these are the decisions that are made, you may as well throw VAR in the garbage along with the referees.

They're all a bunch of wasted sperm that shouldnt have been allowed to reach that egg.

Signature
You needed me
To feel a little more, and give a little less
Know you hate to confess
ikita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 17:17   #1083
Tantalis
Heyoka

After a 3 month absence due to injury, Daniele De Rossi made his return last night against AC Milan. At 35 years old, he played the full 90 minutes, during which he won 100% of his duels, had 88 touches, and a pass completion rate of 81%.

Signature

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungfreddy View Post
ur my first so congratz
Tantalis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 18:36   #1084
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
After a 3 month absence due to injury, Daniele De Rossi made his return last night against AC Milan. At 35 years old, he played the full 90 minutes, during which he won 100% of his duels, had 88 touches, and a pass completion rate of 81%.
Imagine we countered this by playing monto.

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
vB9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 20:09   #1085
Nevermore
Primavera Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantalis View Post
he had a walk in the park game, because we didn't press him
Nevermore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 21:09   #1086
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Can't help but noticing that football-italia has made no comment whatsoever about the refereeing.

Edit: They actually mentioned it in the latest editorial.

Signature

Last edited by Hitchens; 04-02-2019 at 21:12.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 21:14   #1087
Il grande Milan
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawad View Post
why because i should cry about the ref like everybody else, the ref raped us, the ref should be punished, bla bla bla.

we sucked, like we've been sucking the whole season if your brain can't understand that it is not my problem.
I can't really imagine L&M having plans with Gattuso for next year tho. We are all in pain, but hang in there just a little longer. This is not football what we are playing. There really ain't any structure or game plan, seriously. Our games really hurt my eyes. Every week, Donna does a couple of world saves which keep us in the game.
Il grande Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 21:14   #1088
Hitchens
Suddenly a great believer

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Calhanoglu:

“We’re in the Champions League places, but we have to continue like this because the teams behind us are also close,” he added. “This is very important for me, the goal is always the Champions League. Milan haven’t participated in this competition for several years.”

Imagine saying this after delivering such a performance. I would like to see some apologizing and promises for improvement.

Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 21:56   #1089
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Calhanoglu:

“We’re in the Champions League places, but we have to continue like this because the teams behind us are also close,” he added. “This is very important for me, the goal is always the Champions League. Milan haven’t participated in this competition for several years.”

Imagine saying this after delivering such a performance. I would like to see some apologizing and promises for improvement.
Dont worry his wife will take care of him.

And his friends...

Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 22:52   #1090
Soldier_of_god
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

Quote:
I love joe rogan, but there was a time where he was convinced that ronda rousey would beat up a lot of the ufc male bantamweights.
male flywwights would brutally ko cyborg and nunes let alone Rhonda.
Soldier_of_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 00:01   #1091
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Lol remember the people that thought she could beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing ring?
Milan10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 10:41   #1092
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanMB View Post
another ref could have shown more cards, but that's the way football goes. And the penalty situation wasn't clear. i don't you guys reflect over the situations that goes our way (when opposition fans think they shouldn't).
It was a stonewall penalty. Suso was shoved over in the box. No ifs or buts about it.

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote