The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
whoever is in charge of laundry. Grab some merch for yourself.

damn...plus you would also be able to steal players worn clothing...

yea milanello laundry would be wow

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
newsrinnovogigio.jpg

Emotional distress boysss. :monto:
Mirabelli is holding a gun to Gigio's back with his left hand

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What's worse people:

- being an ultra over the age of 25
- working at mcdonalds over the age of 25

?

your probably waste more time on this forum then these guys do with their curva duties. At least they get to watch the games live and be part of the stadiums atmosphere

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
had a dream last night

we were losing in europa and somehhow Kaka got subbed on and scored

such an epic moment/dream

wow such a Beta dream

I had the same dream but in Champions league final :o:o:o

whoever is in charge of laundry. Grab some merch for yourself.

feel like this has been done already. Gallianis brother in law if I recall correctly??

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
When Dollar leaves, surely he would take his parasite brother?

We should include that clause in any Dollar negotiations. Otherwise his brother would be hard af to get rid of with that salary.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Where the fuck is Kaka

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
and could someone please tell me the location of kaka's brother??

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

We should include that clause in any Dollar negotiations. Otherwise his brother would be hard af to get rid of with that salary.

I say we keep him. Send him on in injury time so fans can hurl abuse at him.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
“If you need a goalkeeper, then Cutrone has the willingness to be one. He can improve in time and some movements must be refined, especially in the phase of non-possession. But I’m very happy with him. Suso’s defensive work? There is no magic word that has convinced him to defend more.

“When you work hard, then you are stronger on the mental and physical level and that’s what the work in Milanello is for. There’s satisfaction for the work done? A lot of things have remained from the work of Montella, I would be hypocritical not to say so, but I like to work more on the last 20-30 meters of the pitch and more on the mentality, on losing less balls and on the players’ availability. On Wednesday I saw them running to avoid conceding goals but there is still a lot to be improved.

I like the fact that Gattuso refuses to overshadow Montella because clearly we are playing similar except with a lot more urgency and directness, other managers wouldn't have done so.

Last game was probably our best performance as a team all year. Calabria had a very good game also. Silva was probably the only disappointing player, he held the ball too long like 90% of the time.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Elliott Management respond to reports regarding AC Milan takeover

“Elliott has not, categorically, given any mandate to Creative Artists Agency (CAA) in relation to AC Milan or other. Elliott has full confidence in the Board of AC Milan and CEO Marco Fassone.”

When there's an official denial... the opposite to whats being said is always almost the out-turn

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
:thumbsup: to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

“If you need a goalkeeper, then Cutrone has the willingness to be one. He can improve in time and some movements must be refined, especially in the phase of non-possession. But I’m very happy with him. Suso’s defensive work? There is no magic word that has convinced him to defend more.

“When you work hard, then you are stronger on the mental and physical level and that’s what the work in Milanello is for. There’s satisfaction for the work done? A lot of things have remained from the work of Montella, I would be hypocritical not to say so, but I like to work more on the last 20-30 meters of the pitch and more on the mentality, on losing less balls and on the players’ availability. On Wednesday I saw them running to avoid conceding goals but there is still a lot to be improved.

I like the fact that Gattuso refuses to overshadow Montella because clearly we are playing similar except with a lot more urgency and directness, other managers wouldn't have done so.

He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:thumbsup: to all the Az. putdowns after his moronic comment.

He is just an utterly classy man. As a person, I don't think there's anyone else I'd ever want to see as Milan manager again. Let's hope he's as successful as a manager that there isn't need for him to be replaced.

Gattuso defines Milan and what this club stands for more than most other players.

Fingers crossed maybe he can turn into our Conte if everything clicks for him.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini

:thumbsup: It should be a mandatory part of any negotiation if Donna is sold to take his brother too. The fat italian born - dutch agent will have to work hard if he wants to earn his percentage from the deal.

When there's an official denial... the opposite to whats being said is always almost the out-turn

:thumbsup: Indeed always read between or behind the lines/soundbites(in the modern world) more often than not it reveals the truth.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Lol at all the twats defending ultras scum, and career losers:lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

AGREED :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

Necro, you have just become one of my favorite posters in this forum. Like seriously - especially the statement I bolded. Like I'm actually pissed that I didn't say this before you did. Don't be surprised if you see this as my sig :D

I don't think you can be a true Milan fan if you don't consciously and subconsciously wish that Gattuso does as well as possible with us.

Classy, elegant, aggressive, passionate, hard working, and DA FUCKING MILAN! :devilfir:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Raiola: "I take note of what Mirabelli said about me and against me, after all we are in a democratic country and he can say what he thinks. Mirabelli has a personal issue against me and uses Donnarumma to attack me."

Raiola: "However, I will not create a media circus and, even more, I do not want this to be done on Gigio's skin. I will respond Mirabelli in the appropriate places and at the right time."

Raiola: "Gigio has nothing to do with this and has done nothing wrong so it is not right to exploit him to create a war against me. It is obvious for everyone that the problem is not Gigio, nor even Antonio [Donnarumma]."

Raiola: "Strangely neither Mirabelli nor the club have commented on the banner that appeared yesterday in the stadium. We have never imposed on Milan to sign Antonio Donnarumma. It was a technical decision of Mirabelli that he should at least defend now."

Raiola: "I would like to remind you that last summer there were economic and professional offers for Donnarumma that no player would ever turn down. But Gigio and his family made a decision with their heart."

Raiola: "I respected their choice. My interest today is that Gigio be left serene and only then he can give his best. This should also be the priority of the sporting director of Milan, and if not, it should be the priority of the Milan ownership or who represents it."

Raiola: "Today Mirabelli is comfortable with these controversies because they take away the attention from the real problem of Milan: The technical project. I have nothing against Milan but I really care about Milan and wish it success."

Raiola: "I remind you that I have four players in Milan's first team and I am interested in my clients achieving important results. But not only this, I also think that it is important for Italian football that Milan return being the protagonist in Italy and internationally."

Raiola: "Now Gattuso has arrived, he is a person for whom I have much sympathy and respect and to whom I wish all the best possible. I have read so many false and absurd things that does not even make sense to comment or deny them."

Raiola: "I have never spoken in public about the issues of my clients' contracts and I will not do it now. I have long established an open line of polite and professional discussion with doctor Fassone whom I also met with recently."

Raiola: "If there were any problem and if it was necessary I will meet with Dr. Fassone and we will look for solutions. But this is not only for Gigio or Antonio, it is also for any other player of mine."

Status
Not open for further replies.