Week 10: Milan vs Sampdoria 28/10/2018 18:00 CET (Clocks changed, check your local t)

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This match is set up for a reaction. We will win and win big.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

shevyshevy

Primavera
Reaction score
Draw or Lose this match, and Mr. Gatuso will have to go... Our patience has overflown already

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
4-4-2:

Gigio; Abate, Musacchio, Romagnoli, RR; Suso, Kessie, Biglia, Jack; Cutrone, Higuain.

Maybe Hakan, Laxalt or Castillejo for Jack either to start or coming on later on, and either Calabria or Abate is ok.

4-2 victory please. I have no conviction in my prediction but one has to keep hope alive, so it is more of a prayer rather than a guess.

Forza Gattuso. Forza Milan!

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
This is where we will bounce back, rediscover our mojo... Forza Milan!

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
DqgA1cNW4AAIgUD.jpg

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
^thanks for posting that. I always enjoy those match preview thingies.
Kessie and Hakan still out eh. Jack in the middle is not going to be good but better than the alternatives.

I like Laxalt on the left side of midfield.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Unfortunately we have no other options. Better Jack than Mauri, Bertolacci or Bakayoko.

Only thing keeping me optimistic is Higuain and Cutrone upfront. Higuain seems to be dying for a partner upfront. He has linked up beautifully with Cutrone when played together upfront and there was a neat one two with Castillejo against Betis towards the end. He could be deadly as part of a duo.

Maybe Berlu wasn't wrong after all. Two upfront is the key.

That and:
attaccare.gif

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan boss Gennaro Gattuso spoke to media on Saturday, on the eve of the Serie A clash against Sampdoria: “We suffered in the last two games but we are not dead. I am not dead or weak. It hurts when we are defeated but I know I can still do a lot for this team and this club. You can’t be happy after games like the Betis one but I think the team can do much more than what they are doing now.”

Gattuso did also speak about Tiemoue Bakayoko who was harshly criticized by Italian media after the defeat against Betis: “On Thursday he recovered 4-5 balls even if he gave them back to the opponents. He is struggling but we must support him and try to understand his problems. Nobody played well against Betis apart from Cutrone and Castillejo at some point. The problem is that right now we are too flat in terms of mentality. We need to show our fans all our commitment.”

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd seriously think about starting Castillejo in a 4-4-2, it should suit him.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
give me fucking caldara, how many time need to pass to put him in first XI for fuck sake :rolleyes:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd seriously think about starting Castillejo in a 4-4-2, it should suit him.

Yes I agree. Cutrone, Castillejo, Higuan, Ibra in Jan +we have Borini/Tsadjout for absolute emergencies or go back to lone striker.

Not sure if 442 suits Paqueta though.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
give me fucking caldara, how many time need to pass to put him in first XI for fuck sake :rolleyes:

He was shit when he played for Italy. Why do you think it's worth playing him now when he's obviously not ready?

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
when he will ready? in two years? :rolleyes:

he's healthy and ready, the sooner you put him on the pitch, the better.

yeah and mussachio is fantastic, that's why we don't have clean sheet since april and that's why we are only club without clean sheet in top 5 league, even fucking benevento keep the net once. :rolleyes:

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
when he will ready? in two years? :rolleyes:

he's healthy and ready, the sooner you put him on the pitch, the better.

yeah and mussachio is fantastic, that's why we don't have clean sheet since april and that's why we are only club without clean sheet in top 5 league, even fucking benevento keep the net once. :rolleyes:

we didn't keep a clean sheet because we have a shitty captain who keeps making mistakes and defend like a pussy and an idiot greedy dollar as our goal keeper.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
cmon, romagnoli is one of our best player.

lol caldara is injured again :lol:

what's going on with these atalanta players?

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
cmon, romagnoli is one of our best player.

lol caldara is injured again :lol:

what's going on with these atalanta players?

Shits on Musakio, but calls romagnoli "one of our best player". Do you even watch our games?

Also, great moment to introduce a new player into the squad... no pressure at all.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
ofc that he's one of the best, do you watch our games? :o

i'm not saying he's perfect, he fuck'd up vs empoli but generally, he's one of out best players last few seasons.

it's not all on musachio but caldara is better player overall, i hope that he will get his start in league soon.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
What on earth Jawad?! Our captain is amazing, you can’t say bad things about him, you certainly can’t be insulting him!

Last edited:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Last edited:

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Let's get this win and it's all back on track. I hope at least.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Clocks were wound back across Europe today, so this game might be an hour later in your country than you thought it was. For eg. 18:00 CET was 18:00 South Africa time for me till yesterday, but today it's 19:00. So check your local time.

whiterabbit

Galliani sucks big time
Reaction score
Can we please bring in a top coach before it’s not too late and this season is entirely compromised too?

Gatusso won’t change shit, just not there yet in term of tactics, and seems to only have one play for mentality too, toughen it out, that doesn’t work for everyone. #needtopcoach

Rosoner91

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Pippo, Nesta, Maldini, Rino, Ronaldo(bra), Maradona, Drogba, Zidane, Ronaldinho, Falcao
--------cutrone---higuain-------

---hakan---biglia---kessie---suso---

rodriguez-romangnoli-mussacio-calabria

---------------reina-----------------

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule