Milan VS Fenerbahce

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Well, it might be a bit early but I'm looking forward to the start of this year's Champions League. I do hope that we put last season behind us and start with a fresh mind that is completely out of Istanbul's experience En Sha Allah.

Your comments about this match :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

88.gif

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
If MU can beat them 6-2 (last year) we should have no problem ;)

Pranjic

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Savičević, Weah, Baggio
It's difficult to say I don't know too much about them.I know that Nicolas Anelka plays for them and Stjepan Tomas from Croatia's national side.They surely don't have the quality that we have and in the 90 minutes it should show.It would be nice to start with a big win but three points are three points.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Fenerbahce is the weakest team in our group. We'll smash them :tongue: \O/ :dance:

MS_PAINT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah; Boban; Seva; Kaka; Maldini; Raul
MaGasTeR said:
Fenerbahce is the weakest team in our group. We'll smash them :tongue: \O/ :dance:
i hope soo
on san siro that will be easy job but in instanbul... that is different story

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Ancelotti:we can redeem ourselves in Istambul

ANCELOTTI: 'We can redeem ourselves in Istanbul'
8/25/2005
MONTECARLO - Carlo Ancelotti commented on the Champions League to the
Milan Channel: 'This group is not the best one in life. There are
three sides behind us that are pretty much equal and this will
probably create some difficulties. It will be curious for us to return
to Eindhoven and Istanbul, this gives us a chance to redeem ourselves
for what went down in the final last season.

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
Milan lament difficult group

Source: Football Italia

Milan have reacted to today’s Champions League draw with caution, insisting qualification will be no easy task.

The Rossoneri have been placed in Group E along with PSV Eindhoven of Holland, Germany’s Schalke and Turkish outfit Fenerbache.

"It’s not the best for us," said boss Carlo Ancelotti. "Our opponents are three pretty well balanced teams and that could cause us problems."

Ironically, Milan will travel to Eindhoven and Istanbul again, following last term’s semi-final against PSV and their Turkish nightmare in the Final against Liverpool.

"It will be curious to return to those two cities," added Ancelotti. "But this will give us the possibility to make up for what happened in May."

Club captain Paolo Maldini, who actually helped in the draw, is also ‘disappointed’ with this afternoon’s events.

"It is a tough group but if you want to win this competition then you can’t fear anybody," he stated.

"The Istanbul wound is still open but we have a great desire to get back on the right track."

Kaka, who was today voted as last season’s best midfield player in the Champions League, mirrored the views of his boss and colleague.

"It will be hard as we are up against sides who play different types of football," said the Brazilian.

"We are returning to Istanbul but there will be a different kind of atmosphere surrounding the game."

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
"Tough group"? Who's Maldini kidding, Milan are the only ones who can make it tough for Milan. Oh well, at least we'll have the chance to slay some old demons.

PS: I think there's already a thread for this.

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
the opnly real threat is PSV...we'll beat them with ease this time around. The dont have Bommel and there freakish asian left back is at Man u

we shouldn't drop a game

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
i think this is very fitting... if we are to defeat PSV to makeup for last season, and then win at Istanbul this would give us a HUGE confidence boost, and will do great things towards winning the trophy...

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
God, back to Eindhoven and Istanbul...the irony is sickening. :rolleyes:

Nesta87 said:
there freakish asian left back is at Man u
Word has it he might return if Van Nistelrooy decides to knee him in the back of the leg during a match. :)

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Anderson Lima said:
As I know, Stjepan Tomas plays for Galarasaray.
You are right. This is his second year at Galatasaray. He played one year for Fenerbahçe before that. Appiah we have. (By the way, hi, I'm a Fenerbahçe fan) And maybe you know, our goalkeeper is Rustu, also the goalkeeper for Turkish National Team. And we have Tuncay. (Ask ManU fans about him)

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
i think this is very fitting... if we are to defeat PSV to makeup for last season, and then win at Istanbul this would give us a HUGE confidence boost, and will do great things towards winning the trophy...

I am looking forward to that game...

Reaction score
We're coming to Milano from Istanbul ..

Show must go on ..

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
Milan Wins 2-0 Sheva And Gila Score

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
you all are very sure in our success in this group but i think that it is very difficult group

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
halfblackwinner said:
looking forward to the match. hopefully we will smash Fenerbahce ;)

We are waiting for you in İstanbul- again..

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Nico said:
Losers ..

Anelka rocks
wait and see, anelka will leave before x-mas, typical ;)

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MaGasTeR said:
wait and see, anelka will leave before x-mas, typical ;)

That's after the two games between you and us I guess.

What about Appiah? You know him pretty well I guess, from my beloved team in Italy. :cool:

Bambino D'oro

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Oddo, Diana, Gilardino, Toni, Volpi, Totti, De Rossi
Leia said:

What about Appiah? You know him pretty well I guess, from my beloved team in Italy. :cool:
a juventina or a parma fan ? eh wtvr, by the way i don't think fenerbahce has a great chance vs milan and i don't think tehy have a great chance to hold onto their players, i mean, theyre not the richest club

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leia said:

Appiah is good, he didnt play much for rube because of Blasi & Emerson, but maybe he will revive his career there :)

The only problem is the manager :D, that Daum guy ... :head:

Leia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
maldini_mo said:
a juventina or a parma fan ? eh wtvr, by the way i don't think fenerbahce has a great chance vs milan and i don't think tehy have a great chance to hold onto their players, i mean, theyre not the richest club

Juve. And talking about Fenerbahçe, maybe we are not as rich as Milan, but the richest in Turkey for sure. With a budget of 100 million $, I think we still can keep Anelka or Appiah or Alex. Come and visit us in our stadium, and see what Fenerbahçe is.

Last edited:

Schedule