does anyone think that Milan as a brand are fading?

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo
Milan has a history like few others... so it will always be considered a big club. Our brand however, has been doing down hill since 2007 and then in 2011 it dipped even more.

We really don't have many popular players, probably Balotelli is the only one recognizable to non football fans. The club needs an infusion of cash to bring in talented players to the squad instead of the current flock of fodders. Also we need our own stadium and to have a sensible plan like Bayern, Porto and others do.

I appreciate everything Berlu has done from the 80s all the way to mid 2000s but if he won't continue to invest to make Milan a powerhouse of football once again then maybe he should sell the team.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I remember when my Milan coffee mug fell out of my hand..

my fanhood that i aquired on a rainy september day in 2011 via the milan online store, now broken into a thousand pieces

since then I've been wandering about, but the feeling has never been the same

:lol::lol::lol:

I need to get a milan coffe mug Link ples

http://store.acmilan.com/en/milan-red-and-black-logo-mug.html

the list

https://www.google.com/search?q=mil...w=1440&bih=791#q=Ac+milan+coffee+mug&tbm=isch

this is ugly as fuck

give me moooooooooar

This is good

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/5199...840000213105&gclid=CMibtcXTlcACFScV7AodyToAwA

i have three gator cups, one spurs mug and now i will have milan mug.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
I need girls stripping in Ronaldinho jersey.

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
stream games

Indeed, going to every game whilst living in Ohio is rather difficult. Same for you I can only assume, since you're from Canada, not Milan, amirite?

dont go to matches

Have been twice to see Milan, once here in the US, and once in the San Siro, Milan.

and don't buy jerseys.

I own two Milan jerseys, but apparently they don't mean much to you since you don't even wear them to games...:conf::conf::conf:

idiots-everywhere.jpg

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
everybody knows Milan is failing a part there shouldn't be a forum about this, I doubt we were able to collect more than a couple of thousands supporter(world wild) who is not Italian since 2009, when ever i say im a Milan supporter, either I see the pity from the asker or he mocks me saying are they still a live?, I don't give a shit actually what they think but it is good to have a passion for football again, I Lost that ever since 2008, because my passion was directed to Milan only.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
everybody knows Milan is failing a part there shouldn't be a forum about this, I doubt we were able to collect more than a couple of thousands supporter(world wild) who is not Italian since 2009, when ever i say im a Milan supporter, either I see the pity from the asker or he mocks me saying are they still a live?, I don't give a shit actually what they think but it is good to have a passion for football again, I Lost that ever since 2008, because my passion was directed to Milan only.

:lol:

Couple of thousand WORLDWIDE :

:lol:

Jesus, this thread

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Over the last year, I randomly see people wearing the Milan shirt a lot on TV. On the news the other day, someone in Syria.. Also, during a football game where Milan weren't even playing. I've seen a person wearing it to a match for my local team too..:D

Randomername

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibracadabra Drake
Well look at this forum for example. Only the true die hard fans remain. I travelled 8 hours to the Liverpool match in SC and i didnt even wear a Milan jersey because i knew we would lose. Bad enough that the friends i went with were Liverpool fans.

But at the end of the day, it's AC MILAN - Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita :cool: We'll rise again!

Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita... :lol: Haven't heard anyone sing that in a long time, but well said it really is just the diehard fans now which imo isn't that bad I just wish the team didn't suck

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I am not a die hard milan fan I just want to watch all milan games and hope milan wins most of them

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
me neither i'm not diehard but i also watch almost all games since i was a child and i'm very happy that casa milan has a new shiny trophy room so when i die i can write in my will that one of my relatives must take my ashes and flush them down the toilet at the bathroom there at casa milan

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TBH depends what you mean by die-hard. I would probably say I am probably not as my first team is derby county but I still watch every milan game online and check transfer news every 10 seconds like a right saddo haha.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Indeed, going to every game whilst living in Ohio is rather difficult. Same for you I can only assume, since you're from Canada, not Milan, amirite?

Have been twice to see Milan, once here in the US, and once in the San Siro, Milan.

I own two Milan jerseys, but apparently they don't mean much to you since you don't even wear them to games...:conf::conf::conf:

idiots-everywhere.jpg

I actually live in the US now and travel to Europe once a year. I always time it to catch a Champions League match while there. Only been to San Siro once.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
lol..emotional so-called fans who stream games, dont go to matches and don't buy jerseys. Yup, you're definitely the hardcore milan fans.

Supporting a team doesnt mean blind delusion. But this looks like a circle-jerk. Let me leave you all to it.

Doesn't stop you being a cunt.

I've been to many games as it happens, flown from the UK, so yes that does actually make me a devoted fan, your move.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
People who recognize Milan as a good team are those who are older. Ask the few people in my uni what they think of Milan and one of two things will be said

"Wtf is a 'Meelan'"?
or
"Oh, I like balotelli".

Ask them about Chelsea and it's an instant jizz fest. :rolleyes:
If that ain't brand fading, I don't know what is

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Doesn't stop you being a cunt.

I've been to many games as it happens, flown from the UK, so yes that does actually make me a devoted fan, your move.

Stop! you're hurting my feelings. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: "Your move." Did yous see that on the telly recently? Made you feel real good saying that didnt it? :fp: :lol::lol:

threesics

Beginner
Reaction score
AC Milan ranks 23 in Europe.
So, we count it every 10 clubs as a tier.
AC Milan is at the 3 tier.

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
People who recognize Milan as a good team are those who are older. Ask the few people in my uni what they think of Milan and one of two things will be said

"Wtf is a 'Meelan'"?
or
"Oh, I like balotelli".

Ask them about Chelsea and it's an instant jizz fest. :rolleyes:
If that ain't brand fading, I don't know what is

chelsea will never acquire the same type of fame and notoriety that milan once took for granted. Milan is a great name, and always will be. chelsea is a fly by night operation that just bought there current league status.

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
The real question is, does anyone think otherwise? I mean, relative to other football clubs.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
No yes or no questions as a thread anymore.

Thank you

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our brand is doing surprisingly well given a pretty bad sitation with Serie A.

But obviously compared to Real, Barça and Premier top dogs, we look stagnated

Schedule