Jerseys

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
I was just wondering if anyone knows a good online store to get milan jerseys. I recently got a Gattuso jersey, but unfortunately I can't pay that kind of price for a jersey again ($55).

Thanks in advance.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Ever tried ebay? They have many jerseys for sale and if the seller is in the same country, the shipping is so much less. You can also get jerseys from previous seasons. Try it! There's always something for someone.

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
If you are lookin for original Milan jersey on ebay, you won't find it, it's all fake! By the way, I only tried once to buy a jersey over the ebay, and it was Totti #10 for WC 2002. I couldn't find a seller from U.S so I've found one from Taihland. I've sent him the money order, and never got the jersey. When 3 months past, I told him to give me my money back, and thanks God he did!

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Well it's true that sometimes ebay can give you knock off shirts, especially sellers from Thailand (i was about to mention this but afraid to offend those from thailand in this forum).

The key is to find a seller trusty enough, you can always ask some questions before bidding and check their records to find out if they're any good.

If you want THE original Milan shirts, go to this : www.threelion.com
I got my last couple of season's shirt from this guy. The real one, double layered Clima Cool. It all comes with adidas bag (last season it was in metallic can with Milan logo painted). He's in Hong Kong and his service is impeccable.

The price is quite expensive, USD 78 plus USD 20 for registered shipping. But you won't be disappointed.

Speaking of ebay, while writing here, i'm on the closing stage to buy Milan jersey from 94/95 season, wish me luck...

Last edited:

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
yea if you see a jersey seller who is from thailand, hong konk, indonesia and Co be sure sure that you gonna get a jersey straight from FAKELAND. 100% FAKE. and the rest you need further investigations to determine the authenticity of the jersey.
there is a store on ebay called "autoearth_store" (canada)
also check www.theonionbag.com. you will be amazed.

good luck

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
jersey

I got my pippo jersey last year from this store in nigeria for 6500naira which is 55$ in dollars,i dont think i will be buying another one till next year

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Thanks for all the replies.

I looked on ebay and almost all the shirts are XL.
It will hang down to my knees. :rolleyes:

gaizka22 mentioned that I could get jerseys from previous seasons.
Do you know where I can find them?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
I would purchase it from the Milan store online... its the only place you get are guarenteed the offical jersey.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pnut408 said:
Thanks for all the replies.

I looked on ebay and almost all the shirts are XL.
It will hang down to my knees. :rolleyes:

gaizka22 mentioned that I could get jerseys from previous seasons.
Do you know where I can find them?

Well, i got them all from ebay. You really have to be patient. I've been subscribing since Dec last year specifically to buy Milan items and have succesfully got 4 Home Jerseys from there (93/94, 94/95, 97/98 and 98/99). I also got official Milan pin, flag, bandana and program from CL 2003 Final.

Check them out every day and you will surely find something that you fancy. As for size? You can ask the seller if they have other size with "ask seller a question" menu.

Right now i'm browsing ebay and there's Milan Home Jersey from 98/99 season, Fit a Chest Size 36-38 inch.UK Small Mans Size. Start at 4.99 pound, will end in 2 days and 13 hours. Check them out. The item number is 513 899 2519. Look for it at the "Find Item" menu at the top of the screen. Good luck.