EL Round of 16 - Arsenal vs AC Milan 2nd leg 15/03/2018 21:05 CET

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
wtf no Kessie??????

phew
DYURfpEX4AA3lfq.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
lol our 3 righbacks all injured

bliz

Reaction score
442 seems fine, but I'd prefer Jack at LM and Zapata at RB. Not sure about Montolivo as well, Biglia or even Locatelli please!

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just hope Monto wont be useless in this formation. Biglia over Monto, simply because he played more lately

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Got to play this smart... They came to the San Siro and defended well. However, in front of an anxious home crowd, perhaps they will commit more.

We can defend well, soak up pressure, then chose when to strike... With a fresh system that will catch them off guard...

If Kessie isn't playing in midfield he should be placed as RB. He already has some chemistry with suso

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Gattuso plays it smart, maybe give it until like the 60th minute or so and if we haven't done anything then start subbing out important players to not risk injury for no reason for the remainder of the season.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Got to play this smart... They came to the San Siro and defended well. However, in front of an anxious home crowd, perhaps they will commit more.

We can defend well, soak up pressure, then chose when to strike... With a fresh system that will catch them off guard...

If Kessie isn't playing in midfield he should be placed as RB. He already has some chemistry with suso

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Didn't even thing about this possibility actually. He's played RB numerous times for Ivory Coast. Only reason i can see Monto and Biglia starting together is if Gattuso is telling Cutrone,Silva,Calha,Suso, RR and our RB to attack like madmen, and Monto and Biglia stay deep and break opposition play.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
442 seems fine, but I'd prefer Jack at LM and Zapata at RB. Not sure about Montolivo as well, Biglia or even Locatelli please!

why Zapata tho? Heard some rumours about Zapata to play RB tonight but isn't Borini the safer choice?

bliz

Reaction score
why Zapata tho? Heard some rumours about Zapata to play RB tonight but isn't Borini the safer choice?
Borini gets exposed everytime he plays there. I think Zapata has a way better chance of restraining Mkhitaryan.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't even thing about this possibility actually. He's played RB numerous times for Ivory Coast. Only reason i can see Monto and Biglia starting together is if Gattuso is telling Cutrone,Silva,Calha,Suso, RR and our RB to attack like madmen, and Monto and Biglia stay deep and break opposition play.

And he was terrible at RB or their coach Wilmots didn’t provide him the correct RB instructions.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Why the fuck is zapata even in milan. Fuck that guy. Now we will definitely get belted. That dude sucks.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Match day!

Forza Milan!

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
picking useless hakan over jack must be the most stupid decision gattuso ever did as a coach till this moment.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
hakan LM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>jACK

probably the smartest thing rino could have done

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t know why people are not taking Jasper seriously while he’s being dead serious.

Fuck Pandev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully Gattuso plays it smart, maybe give it until like the 60th minute or so and if we haven't done anything then start subbing out important players to not risk injury for no reason for the remainder of the season.

Thats stupid, not smart. Football is meant to be played until the end.
Did you already forget how we defeated Genoa?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
people that want us to give up at the 60th minute :fp: not people .. more like rossonero1

whos to say we dont do like the derby last year ? scored 2 motherfucking goals last 10 minutes you noobs

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thats stupid, not smart. Football is meant to be played until the end.
Did you already forget how we defeated Genoa?

We don't score or Arsenal scores the tie is essentially over. I could care less. I'm not risking losing what good players I have for no reason when we have no depth as it is going forward. And how the hell are you comparing this game to Genoa? We need to score 3 goals tonight or take it to PKs to advance. This is nothing like Genoa.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
people that want us to give up at the 60th minute :fp: not people .. more like rossonero1

whos to say we dont do like the derby last year ? scored 2 motherfucking goals last 10 minutes you noobs

If I were betting money on this I would say Arsenal scores first at home before we even do. And if they do it's over anyways. Arsenal is better than a shitty Inter from last year. And the style of play is a whole lot different than the pace of Serie A. Arsenal outplayed us last week at San Siro, what's to say tonight is going to be different plus our players are even more tired from the string of games we've played. I'm not expecting any miracles tonight. That would be fantastic, but highly unlikely.

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Schedule