Kaká Thread

Will Kaka belong to Berlusconi?

• Total voters

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Even with some physical problems, I think it is very unlikely that we can get a player near his quality at a low cost. If Kaká accepts a serious wage cut and Real Madrid is willing to let him do for a low price, I think it'll be worth the risk.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
boas tattoo >> wannabe preacher

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
You see this is the problem. I actually agree with the conclusions c4m drew from her post... but I still want him :(

awwww..

so-cute-meme-face-i3.png

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Um...exactly how often do madrid, barca hell... man utd? Rest their main stars? And they got much better depth/less drop off than milan would

Yah not often. Why? Because coaches lose jobs that way. Dropping points to lower teams and losing titles

If kaka came here its likely he's our main man in attack. Aka he's our star.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
COME HOME RICKY :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
but i thought anti milan fans were against has been overrated overhyped players :eek:

can we buy hernanes please :o or melo + dede
better braslians please

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
you can afford to rest some players against weak teams, all coaches do that when the players seem tired.

we would have the depth to deal with that.

man utd/madrid/barca give their main players a rest here and there, unless they feel 100% then it's not needed.

it's simple, if kaka/boateng/pato feel tired, they should be rested, otherwise they'll get injured and it will bite allegri's ass yet again.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bet god boy can have sex more times a week without getting injured compared to lil wayne :o

of course only missionary pretty much helps
and boa has to score for milan in cls... lead the line carry the baton fight on the pitch

good boy can only encash the pay check

dont you dare disrespect milans best player :o

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Um...exactly how often do madrid, barca hell... man utd? Rest their main stars? And they got much better depth/less drop off than milan would

Yah not often. Why? Because coaches lose jobs that way. Dropping points to lower teams and losing titles

If kaka came here its likely he's our main man in attack. Aka he's our star.

Depends really but it seems the main star players hardly ever get rotated except for some league cup games and maybe some CL games.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
of course only missionary pretty much helps
and boa has to score for milan in cls... lead the line carry the baton fight on the pitch

good boy can only encash the pay check

dont you dare disrespect milans best player :o

26.jpg

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
You see this is the problem. I actually agree with the conclusions c4m drew from her post... but I still want him :(

Lol, I think we're all on the fence with this on one way or another. Me, I'm disattached emotionally, its weird, I wanted Kaka before we got him and I was excited when he first arrived, and loooved him in his first 3 seasons, but then I dunno, I got really turned off with the transfer season hypocracy for the next 3 years and his last 2 seasons were a bit dissapointing for someone that was knocking on the door every season asking huuuge wage increases. What I'm saying is, Kaka was better when he was virgin :o.

But he's comming, I mean only way he won't be comming is a sudden shift in Mourinho or a huge offer from PSG (not gonna happen now)...he's comming so I have to look at ways to accept this even if everything says "NO". Pato will benefit, I expect him to have a change in attitude and Kaka comming will help influencing him, needless to say if Kaka can pull it...it'll benefit Pato in his game a lot. I think he does have a place in the team and him + Robinho (+ Luis Fabiano, which will be done by Pato) did produce some nice things in Dunga's era in Brazil, he should be motivated to go to the WC, leadership (again that's the biggest loss we have had in this transfer season)...

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
So before I say this, i do want to believe in ricky. I think he'd be a perfect fit. And I'd love to see him redeem himself and prove mourinho wrong (though truthufully his issue at madrid is more tactical.

They wanna use 2 wingers and a CF. They need the AM to be a midfielder, which ozil is. Kaka is not. If they wanted to make kaka/ronaldo work they'd use a 4-3-2-1 type dealio (3 pronged basically, kaka, ronaldo and a CF)

Even as i say that it's only an issue in ucl/top top la liga teams. They could easily run teams w/ 4 forwards in midtable/lower sides.

Depends really but it seems the main star players hardly ever get rotated except for some league cup games and maybe some CL games.

Way i see it, if we take kaka he's a main guy. That means 30 league games + all ucl games (unless we qualify early and can rest him)

30 games x 90 minutes= 2700 mins

6 x 90 mins= 540 minutes

(6 would mean we're eliminated and not to knockout by the way)

At a bare minimum he needs to be able to play 3000 minnutes, and imo that's low....

Can he physically do that?

I'd like to think he can but with physicality of serie A and his chronic knee and groin issue... its NOT a given.

To me that's the MAIN issue.... it's not his ability. It's not his age. It's can he play? We can't take another high wage player who can't be counted on week in week out

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
physically fit kaka is a ripper but do you folks think with his issues, milan turf, serie a defense, milan lab and old age will help him out.

i wanted us to go in a new direction ...

may be berlus son in law is lonely in medical table :cry:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
for a team lacking in quality and not willing to spend on quality and closing down its own alternatives fast.. his high wage is a bare minimum of a risk that must be taken... at least when he plays i can expect more commitment from him than the senatores.

we can only hope for the best.

or else someone start suggesting cheap alternatives to b and g.

or smack them for not selling pato in jan.

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
why 90min every game? he can be subbed out whenever the score line is comfy, rested a game here and there when he feels tired if its against weak opposition.

I trust urby and co. to fill in against weak sides.

if we're blessed with an easy CL group, he could be rested the tuesday/wednesday if the next game happens to be tough serie A team.

this same exact thing applies to boateng/pato.

anyways, I believe kaka can give us 30 games, unless we're unlucky, he seemed proper fit this season, unlike his first 2 seasons at madrid.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
physically fit kaka is a ripper but do you folks think with his issues, milan turf, serie a defense, milan lab and old age will help him out.

That's my biggest doubt, most of time, if your knee got fucked once, its fucked forever. MilanLab actually issued something after we sold Kaka (or just before) that showed he had chronic knee problems, that's not gonna get better.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Old age? Kaka is only 30 but the injury issue and Milan problems with injury over the years is a huge concern. At any point of the season you could have Kaka, Boateng Pato all out for extended period which will definitely hurt Milan in the standings.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

Milan got a new field, let's hope it'll be great.

he's 30, if he maintains fitness, he can easily play 4 more seasons at the top.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
why 90min every game? he can be subbed out whenever the score line is comfy, rested a game here and there when he feels tired if its against weak opposition.

I trust urby and co. to fill in against weak sides.

if we're blessed with an easy CL group, he could be rested the tuesday/wednesday if the next game happens to be tough serie A team.

this same exact thing applies to boateng/pato.

anyways, I believe kaka can give us 30 games, unless we're unlucky, he seemed proper fit this season, unlike his first 2 seasons at madrid.

again...

THATS HOW COACHES GHET FIRED!

if it's that easy why don't pep or mourinho do it w/ messi or ronaldo who are much much better teams?

I mean sure, if milan's up 3-4 goals, but how often does THAT happen in serie A? 3 times a year?

-

you lose your job by resting a player who is fit v. plzen and not getting a result.

You lose your job by pulling them and conceding a 90 minute goal.

Coaches don't do it. It's not an allegri thing, it's a reality thing. Stars play a full 90 majority of the time.

They are paid star money to do it.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Old age? Kaka is only 30 but the injury issue and Milan problems with injury over the years is a huge concern. At any point of the season you could have Kaka, Boateng Pato all out for extended period which will definitely hurt Milan in the standings.

greatest trio ever since ka pa ro :D

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah for his past services i wont mind him getting a cl medal like rivaldo got

Thansk ricky we will repay the debt in full next year ... teng teng boateng

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Its definitely an allegri/lower tier manager thing.

If management doesnt trust coach then he loses his jobs.

Big coaches like fergie, mou,pep etc play fodder all the time in small games regardless fo the result. But they are generally confident about the result.

guardiola played youth in like every game ffs over bigger stars like pedrito.