The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

Old 02-01-2019, 20:15   #81
fray
Casciavit

I hope to see him play minutes in our Coppa Italia match vs Sampdoria. Gotta rest some players before the final vs Juve.
fray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 00:16   #82
Buske
AC Milan Legend

I feel like a stalker but i went and watched almost every video with Paqueta, and read most of (if not all) comments under videos, even translated top rated brazilian ones and reddit threads wherever he was mentioned too

I agree with everyone who is saying he will need some time to adapt, he still needs to improve some aspects of his play...But, what i personally feel, those ppl (especially Gattuso, Leo and others connected to club) are just being cautious, they are just trying to reduce the pressure on him. I feel they are even overreacting as there is totally legit and possible chance for him to jump into first 11 from the get go...
Yes, everyone can fail and flop sometimes/somewhere but this guy will be the most skilled player in team by far, noone in our team comes even close with skills, difficult passes and some other parts...

One more thing i dont remember anyone posted, gets me even more hyped.

"He is one of the top five performers (Milan Lab) as per medical tests in the history of the club" - Gattuso

A fucking beast, so he is physically very strong and 3 times more skilled than our current most skilled player?.. Im just too hyped, cant wait to see him in our shirt
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:13   #83
Mario
AC Milan Icon

That's impressive, but didn't Fernando Torres and Borini beat all kinds of records at Milan Lab too?

Signature
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 13:14   #84
Buske
AC Milan Legend

I dont remember Borini having the same skills tho Skilled players usually dont train as hard as Borinhos of the world
Buske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 15:26   #85
Phantomx
Only Milan

now it's Official . welcome to MILAN

Signature
Un sogno Per Alcuni…Un incubo Per Altri

Phantomx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 16:09   #86
Boban1982
Scudetto 18

Welcome and good luck!

Signature
Boban1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 16:43   #87
joyrider
Il Moderati

Start training and learn Italian ASAP.
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 16:52   #88
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Very happy with this signing. I can't remember the last time Milan paid big bucks for an unproven youngster. One things for sure, he's got the skillset of a future champion. He just needs the right coach/teammates to bring it out to avoid being the next Denilson.
Kojak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 17:44   #89
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, Alvin Kamara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
Brasilian Hachim Mastour
You bite your tongue

Signature
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 20:42   #90
necromancer
Lo Stile di Pioli

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Start training and learn Italian ASAP.

+1. Welcome Lucas.

Signature
necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 03:57   #91
helloAgain
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kojak View Post
Very happy with this signing. I can't remember the last time Milan paid big bucks for an unproven youngster. One things for sure, he's got the skillset of a future champion. He just needs the right coach/teammates to bring it out to avoid being the next Denilson.
andre silva? very hopeful on this signing though. also with all these injuries going on, welcome one too.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:56   #92
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloAgain View Post
andre silva? very hopeful on this signing though. also with all these injuries going on, welcome one too.
Silva was already proven in Europe and at NT level whereas Paqueta’s only played in Brazil. That’s what I meant. It’s a refreshing change from the chump change spent on Gabriel, Vergara, Ely etc.
Old 04-01-2019, 13:29   #93
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Silva was already proven in Europe and at NT level whereas Paqueta’s only played in Brazil. That’s what I meant. It’s a refreshing change from the chump change spent on Gabriel, Vergara, Ely etc.
We actually spent quite a bit on Ely, what a big letdown.

I don’t remember who but back when he first signed as a 17 year old, some users here referred to him as “white Thiago Silva”.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 13:59   #94
The Philosopher
Pablo

Fav. Players: Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma

Baller or a fraud

Hmm

Signature
Pep Guardiola = GOAT
The Philosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 16:01   #95
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curupira View Post
We actually spent quite a bit on Ely, what a big letdown.

I don’t remember who but back when he first signed as a 17 year old, some users here referred to him as “white Thiago Silva”.
White Thiago Silva my ass. They must’ve meant the MMA fighter who’s probably better at defending then Ely

I know we paid Raiola a shitload when we re-signed him but he only cost 3m initially which is 1/10th of Paqueta’s fee.
Old 04-01-2019, 16:13   #96
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

Quote:
White Thiago Silva my ass. They must’ve meant the MMA fighter who’s probably better at defending then Ely

I know we paid Raiola a shitload when we re-signed him but he only cost 3m initially which is 1/10th of Paqueta’s fee.
I remember hanging onto a sliver of hope that Ely would be a class CB Didn't he start alongside Romagnoli for a few of our opening games a few seasons back?
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 16:16   #97
Mr. Tea
Ac Milan Icon

I think he started the opener against Napoli a few seasons back. And if I remember correctly he was sent off and didn’t see the pitch since
Mr. Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 16:33   #98
Kojak
CAPO DEI CAPI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
I remember hanging onto a sliver of hope that Ely would be a class CB Didn't he start alongside Romagnoli for a few of our opening games a few seasons back?
Miha must’ve been in the midst of a mental breakdown when he personally requested Ely and paid 9m for him

Tbh if Galliani wasn’t going mad himself back then he surely would’ve fired Midtablovic on the spot and realised he wasn’t fit for the job
Old 04-01-2019, 16:46   #99
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Tea View Post
I think he started the opener against Napoli a few seasons back. And if I remember correctly he was sent off and didn’t see the pitch since
Yea that game broke him

He was building up confidence all summer in the preseason games. I think he scored an OG that game too.

Signature
Curupira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 18:41   #100
mleite
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsOH7Xdg...id=2b1bhgk2r42

Welcome Lucas!

Signature
Forza Milan! ❤️
mleite is offline   Reply With Quote