The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 31-03-2019, 03:14   #681
acmilano84
Senior Team Member

People here just keep on shitting on Hakan. He didn't slow down the game. Pure bullshit. In fact most of the time he is the one linking up the play and move the ball forward. Suso and Rodriguez are the one slow up play.
acmilano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 03:27   #682
acmilano84
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I think because overall Suso and Hakan have not lived up to expectations this season. Hakan has been somewhat better lately, certainly better than Suso. We depend almost entirely on creativity from Hakan and Suso, and neither of them have brought much to the table in our last two matches.
The blame should go to Gattuso who didn't know how to manage the tactics. Suso should be going to bench for recovery while Hakan has to play in middle. At the early of the season I have said that many times Hakan has to be at middle. At that time tons of people argue that he is LW and he played LW. Now I think rarely people say that anymore.

Gattuso has problems!!!

He is too stubborn on his choice of players. Always obsessed with the first eleven despite some bench player is in good form.

Always obsessed with 433. Doesn't want to change even he doesn't has winger.

Doesn't have a solid idea on his form of attack.

I will say that even we got into 4th place he can't bring us far if we are in Champion League. Wake up people!!!
acmilano84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 03:45   #683
Tantalis
Heyoka

no borini no party

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 08:42   #684
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I think because overall Suso and Hakan have not lived up to expectations this season. Hakan has been somewhat better lately, certainly better than Suso. We depend almost entirely on creativity from Hakan and Suso, and neither of them have brought much to the table in our last two matches.
Offensive Montolivos.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:12   #685
brk
AC Milan Legend

Disappointing result, but it wasn't a terrible performance I think. We didn't take advantage of the space behind their extremely high line, and we couldn't find space to breathe playing out against their two attackers pressing all the time. We should have spread out far more at the back with Biglia dropping between them, instead Romagnoli and Musacchio stayed narrow and that allowed Quagliarella and Defrel enough time to press. Biglia staying ahead also meant Gaston could track him easily. We had to find a way to get the ball wide and switch play, since our fullbacks weren't being tracked.

Rodriguez had a terrible game. Suso did better than most people are saying. I think it was a mistake to replace him with Cutrone, we had nobody on the right after that change.

In hindsight playing more direct and trying to break their high line would have been a better strategy than forcing it out from the back, with Casti playing closer to Piatek and Suso and Hakan wide in a 442. Maybe a more versatile and less stubborn coach would have made that change. I know Allegri definately would have changed things after that first 20 minutes.

I'm still hopeful Gattuso can show more than what he's showing in terms of tactical flexibility. Feels like i'm only seeing a Plan A regardless of what the opposition is doing or how the game is unfolding, and the only change is to panic and throw everything he's got while the side gets imbalanced.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 09:46   #686
Ronin
Suso's left foot

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

oh, the meltdown

We'll get top 4 and Rino will stay here for at least one more season, after which we'll improve even more and he'll get another contract. Deal with it.

Signature
We practice unpopular culture, that is honour, courage and commitment!
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 10:15   #687
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Quite worried that if we bottle it against Udinese we might end up with four losses in a row.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 12:20   #688
marioacm93
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samaldinho View Post
Lol. Milannews gave Suso a 6 for this match.
Laughable, 4 would be a reach

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus View Post
No, that is pure BS. Leverkusen paid 15mEuro for him last summer and he is a total success there and u think, they would sell him for 20mEuro now?
There is no way to get him for such a laughable price.
marioacm93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2019, 17:34   #689
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Romagnoli.

We missed Paqueta and Kessie.

Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 21:37   #690
milanpalermo23
#IBelieve

Fav. Players: Zlatan, Balotelli, Verratti

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk
milanpalermo23 is offline   Reply With Quote