The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

Old 12-08-2019, 00:38   #23581
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioReality View Post
which begs the question if they're ACTUALLY going against the coach's wishes.

i for one don't think it's a COMPLETE coincidence that jack started behind leao/piatek yesterday (while also having paqueta and krunic who can play that role)
You are reading to much into that in my opinion. 99% that's a question of fitness otherwise RR would have played the second half too.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:40   #23582
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
You are reading to much into that in my opinion. 99% that's a question of fitness otherwise RR would have played the second half too.
RR is another one who may very well be on the way out. his agent has hinted as much.

id obviously 100% keep him and theo if i had the choice tho... but giampaolo has a hardon for strnic, knows him well

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:40   #23583
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta

Quote:
not gonna argue this with anyone cuz i really dont give 2 fucks about anyone else's opinion...

borini 100% deserves to stay. he's going to put in some solid shifts whe called upon
This is blasphemy but maybe he turns into a wonderful worker bee and gives Kessie a run for his money at RCM.
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:48   #23584
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Why were Suso and Gigio playing with the 2nd team yesterday in the first half?
(2nd half was, for the almost most part, our starters w who we have available today)

This really needs to be addresed cuz it is actually bugging me now.
Obviously if some club meets their price on Suso theyll gladly let him leave. Once PSG gets their Neymar money they may come calling for Donnarumma again.
rossonero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:49   #23585
milanator
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
RR is another one who may very well be on the way out. his agent has hinted as much.

id obviously 100% keep him and theo if i had the choice tho... but giampaolo has a hardon for strnic, knows him well
Laxalt looks like the one they really want to sell. I think keeping 5 of 6 FBs isn't too much but one LB should leave. RR is definitely not safe though.

I do think Strinic is in the plans, he has no value but can be more than solid if he shakes of his rustiness, but probably more as like a 3rd choice defense allrounder.
milanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:55   #23586
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
This is blasphemy but maybe he turns into a wonderful worker bee and gives Kessie a run for his money at RCM.
I'm all for keeping Borinho, but please keep him away from central midfield.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:55   #23587
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanator View Post
Laxalt looks like the one they really want to sell. I think keeping 5 of 6 FBs isn't too much but one LB should leave. RR is definitely not safe though.

I do think Strinic is in the plans, he has no value but can be more than solid if he shakes of his rustiness, but probably more as like a 3rd choice defense allrounder.
Only reason RR sticks around for now is because of Theos injury. Hell be looking for a new club when hes relegated to the bench.
Old 12-08-2019, 00:58   #23588
Neruda
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

Quote:
Originally Posted by justiface View Post
He didn't try, he succeeded. Every fucking time.

ooh
Neruda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 00:59   #23589
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba

How much can we get for Samu? In my book he's one of the players that needs to go. He can be useful off the bench in rare occasions where we'd need a backup SS, but overall he's the kind of player you know will never have consistency and stable end product. In a year he's price will drop to funny levels, especially since he surely won't be starting. If you can get anything for Samu and Laxalt, do it now. 2 stupid transfers from Leo, that weren't even cheap.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN

LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:18   #23590
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

Quote:
the problem with bruno, aside from his price, is apparently he doesnt play his position on the pitch which flies in portugal but not in the top flight.

this was written by someone, cant remember who... but a portuguese journo.

part of why there were so few bites on him, he just wanders and does his own thing
I mean, he has already played for Giampaolo. If the coach thinks he would be an asset, I would like to see if we could make it happen.

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:21   #23591
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Shit how glad I am we finally are playing nice and decent, even beautiful, football again. I haven't been this excited for the league to start since damn I don't even know.

Merda fans are complaining how shit they've been playing all pre-season. I love it.

Let's say Conte and Giampaolo are equally sucessful (or unsucessful) this season for the sake of it, then I'd chose Giampaolo 10/10 times because of his style. I can't take us playing shitty football anymore.

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 01:21   #23592
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I mean, he has already played for Giampaolo. If the coach thinks he would be an asset, I would like to see if we could make it happen.
Not for the ridiculous prices thrown around with his name. Hes not a 60-70m player.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:49   #23593
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonero1 View Post
Not for the ridiculous prices thrown around with his name. Hes not a 60-70m player.
Sure, but that price figure was thrown around when ManU wanted him, and PL teams overpay like crazy.

If we can sent them Andre Silva and 20-30 mil, that could be much more interesting.

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:04   #23594
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Aquilani.Current AC - Caldara, Jack, Romagnoli.

In no way confident ahead of the new season. Very underwhelming signings. (Hopefully I'm proved wrong)

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:19   #23595
OVUNQUE CON TE
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nestafan View Post
In no way confident ahead of the new season. Very underwhelming signings. (Hopefully I'm proved wrong)
Hopefully Giampaolo is our best signing.

System >>>> everything else.

Signature
Insert text here...
OVUNQUE CON TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:20   #23596
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Still need a ss/tq type and another mid. Hopefully they don’t come up short in getting those players like last season not having a LW for a 4-3-3.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:28   #23597
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Di Marzio saying aside from Ribery, Fiorentina are trying for Suso but its difficult. Give them Suso plus cash for Chiesa.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:29   #23598
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
A.S. Roma trophy cabinet is not empty anymore.

@MilanFocus
Id trade a CL for this tree trophy lol
Old 12-08-2019, 02:32   #23599
rossonero1
AC Milan Icon

@Nonevoluto saying negotiations between Milan and Monaco could open up again this week for Andre Silva after Monaco’s SD left.
Old 12-08-2019, 02:37   #23600
MarioReality
syrup sippin assassin

Quote:
don't understand this thought process at all, and im not even forcing positivity

our preseason has shown us doing things we haven't seen since the allegri days. in 1-2 months we should absolutely be flying, barring any catastrophic injuries

Signature
our ascent back to greatness.
MarioReality is offline   Reply With Quote