The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Players & Staff

AC Milan Players & Staff Share your views on the current AC Milan players & staff, from the seniors to the Primavera and even lower.

View Poll Results: What should he do?
Stick around awhile longer, because Milan are still interested in him. 66 66.00%
Not renew his contract and instead seek a fresh start with a new team. 34 34.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2005, 09:00   #41
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Paolo
He wasnt to blame for the Trez goal mate, for a starter the cross from DL shouldnt of came in and Stam wtf was he doing again didnt pick up Trez for a simple finish!

Stop bagging him out he was our most consistent player all year
Did I miss something here? That's the exact point I made about the Juve goal in my previous post.

Bagging him out? You didn't think I was blaming him for our end-of-season belly flop, did you? He's my favorite Milan player by far and I'm with you 100% on those Liverpool goals, especially the aggravating second one in which the linesman's flag was clearly waving and Dida didn't see the ball coming through traffic, but the damn thing counted anyway. And had the defense even been half as alert after his save on the Alonso penalty, the score remains 3-2 and the trophy is ours.

Tell that to the idiots in the media who branded him the goat for the Liverpool loss. It's been well over two months and it still hurts.

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 09-08-2005 at 09:05.
Beemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2005, 00:26   #42
acerвιc wιт
Milano Siamo Noi!

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Did I miss something here? That's the exact point I made about the Juve goal in my previous post.

Bagging him out? You didn't think I was blaming him for our end-of-season belly flop, did you? He's my favorite Milan player by far and I'm with you 100% on those Liverpool goals, especially the aggravating second one in which the linesman's flag was clearly waving and Dida didn't see the ball coming through traffic, but the damn thing counted anyway. And had the defense even been half as alert after his save on the Alonso penalty, the score remains 3-2 and the trophy is ours.

Tell that to the idiots in the media who branded him the goat for the Liverpool loss. It's been well over two months and it still hurts.
Let ppl write shit mate its always gna happen

Its still kills me the only way to erase it is to Win it as quickly as possible and outa all ppl Dida is the most humble in the Milan team never complains, even when he new during the derby about the flairs he still bravely stood there to keep guard infront of the goal.

It justs shits me to hear that and he was one of the most decent players in the CL Final not to mention the whole CL campaign!

Signature

"You cannot buy football, you construct it." - Arrigo Sacchi.
acerвιc wιт is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 13:25   #43
Italian Tsar
Face

Fav. Players: Maldini, Keane, Cannavaro, Pirlo, Imran Khan, Virender Sehwag

Quote:

Dida is the most humble in the Milan team never complains, even when he new during the derby about the flairs he still bravely stood there to keep guard infront of the goal.

It justs shits me to hear that and he was one of the most decent players in the CL Final not to mention the whole CL campaign!
Well said. It is a fact that Dida is the most humble man in the team. Never complains, never. Just so much like Paolo. The big man has an even bigger heart.
Italian Tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 16:32   #44
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

i never seen DiDa Nervos
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2005, 04:22   #45
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Tsar
Well said. It is a fact that Dida is the most humble man on the team. Never complains, never. Just so much like Paolo. The big man has an even bigger heart.

That, coupled with his play for Milan the past few years, makes me proud to be a fan and renders his omissions from the nominations for the '04 Golden Ball and, just recently, the UEFA Club Football Awards, even more ludicrous. Being the consummate professional he is, he probably won't get hot and bothered over the latter (as I did on Tuesday), though he has every right to do so.
Old 25-08-2005, 07:00   #46
red&black_fever
Dreamer

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DugiNesta
i never seen DiDa Nervos
i think that is with all the brazilian players. I've never seen any of them nervous, i suppose it is because they are brought up with football, the big stage doesn't scare them or make them nervous.

They look so casual yet determined when they play, and all they do is smile.
red&black_fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2005, 18:23   #47
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,

Quote:
He wasnt to blame for the Trez goal mate, for a starter the cross from DL shouldnt of came in and Stam wtf was he doing again didnt pick up Trez for a simple finish!

Stop bagging him out he was our most consistent player all year
can u post this stuff abt stam in the stam thread cause someone said that stam is the only person in this forum i mean the stam thread to only have 1 page its because well he is a bit crap
Gilardino Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2005, 12:00   #48
halfblackwinner
National Team Player

Fav. Players: KAKA, GOURCUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&black_fever
i think that is with all the brazilian players. I've never seen any of them nervous, i suppose it is because they are brought up with football, the big stage doesn't scare them or make them nervous.

agreed! and that is what i like about them.
halfblackwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 11:37   #49
Gilardino Jr
Banned

Fav. Players: Shevchenko , Maldini ,Gilardino , Nesta , Karimi , Owen , Shearer ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfblackwinner
agreed! and that is what i like about them.
hahahahhaa yeah
Gilardino Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 20:03   #50
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by red&black_fever

They especially seem to have fun during practices. You want someone the size of Dida jumping into your arms?

Last edited by BMWTaylor; 03-09-2005 at 22:50.
Old 03-09-2005, 14:32   #51
halfblackwinner
National Team Player

Fav. Players: KAKA, GOURCUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
http://sports.sina.com.cn/g/p/2005-0...11638502.shtml

They especially seem to have fun during practices. You want someone the size of Dida jumping into your arms?
haha. if it is dida i won't mind man! hahaha!
halfblackwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2005, 09:17   #52
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

From the God-I-wish-I-lived-in-Italy department:

Indovina chi viene a cena? Dida... [gossipnews.it, 9/20]

Nelson Dida è un bell'omaccione, gran fisico, 195 cm per 85 kg, una gran massa di muscoli, lineamenti dolci, un bel sorriso e l'impressione di non far parte di quei giocatori con poco cervello che catalizzano l'attenzione dei luoghi comuni del mondo del calcio. Inevitabile, dunque, che il ragazzo possa avere buon riscontro mediatico ed anche una buona schiera di ammiratrici e ammiratori che ne sognino le prestazioni...non solo sportive. Se, poi, a questo aggiungiamo quell'aurea esotica data dal fatto di essere un omboroso brasiliano sui generis, non è difficile ipotizzare un gran successo per l'iniziativa della più grande "casa" d'aste virtuale.

Il sito e-bay, infatti, ha deciso di mettere all'asta una cena con il portiere del Milan. La base di partenza di un euro è stata ben presto superata e ieri sera si era già a quota 100, ma è ipotizzabile una crescita esponenziale dell'offerta. Non è chiaro, però, se la cifra includa o meno il costo del vitto. Altrimenti, considerati i prezzi dei ristoranti milanesi, l'investimento potrebbe arrivare a cifre esorbitanti, a meno che Dida, che comunque sembra un ragazzo semplice e di poche pretese, non si accontenti della classica pizza&birra.

A parte gli scherzi, l'iniziativa ha chiaramente fini solidali e benefici. Tutto il ricavato sarà destinato all'associazione senza scopi di lucro CESAR (Coordinamento Enti Solidali A Rumbek), che si batte per portare aiuti in una delle zone più povere del mondo, dilaniata per di più da una purtroppo longeva guerra civile. L'organizzazione finanzia infatti l'attività di Monsignor Mazzoleni, che da anni s'impegna a portare un po' di luce e serenità nel Rumbek, regione desolata del Sudan del Sud. Quanto raccolto sarà destinato ad uno dei tanti progetti in essere per favorire lo sviluppo dell'area dal punto di vista dell'istruzione della salute pubblica, della pace sociale.

Since I can read Italian about as well as Stevie Wonder racing in NASCAR, a translation would be very much appreciated.
Old 07-10-2005, 10:12   #53
milanist
Banned

TANTI AUGURI DIDA!
07/10/2005
MILANO - Buon compleanno a Nelson Dida. Nato a Irarà il 7 ottobre 1973, il portierone brasiliano spegne oggi 32 candeline. Tutta la redazione di Milan Channel e ACMilan.com si unisce agli auguri della società, della squadra, del mister e di tutto lo staff rossonero.

[Source: ACMilan.com]

Happy birthday, Dida!
milanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 13:59   #54
ACMRULE!
Senior Team Member

Fav. Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva

Feliz Aniversário Dida!!! Hope to see your best form very soon.
ACMRULE! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 14:10   #55
Inzaghi9
=alta tensione=

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato

tanti auguri,wish you all the best+many clean sheets

Signature

THE VERY BEST
9 & 7
Inzaghi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 17:04   #56
DugiNesta
the epic #3

Fav. Players: Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi

Urime i Bojsh 100

happy Birthday Dida

Signature
DugiNesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 21:52   #57
Beemer
AC Milan Icon

Default Happy Birthday Big D!

Happy birthday, Nelson!

No matter what the pundits say, you're still the best #1 in my book.

Best wishes to my favorite Smiling Goalie (TM).

Signature
Old 07-10-2005, 22:14   #58
Anderson Lima
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini & Nesta

Happy Birthday!!!
Anderson Lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 23:03   #59
MaGasTeR
Pride of Yorkshire

Fav. Players: Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini

Happy birthday and many clean sheets

Signature
After all that you really do have to ask yourself if it was all worth it... course it fucking was!
MaGasTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:35   #60
milan_rockz
=7uckyst4r=

Fav. Players: *kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*

happy birthdayy....
milan_rockz is offline   Reply With Quote