Kevin Strootman

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
11 mil. So I think 9-10 takes it. But know :g:, he will offer 8 with a year free loan + rest paid in 3 installments.

installments are the poor clubs tactic, we urgently need a big investment

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
I hppe the intrest for Strootman is serious. In that case I suppose we wont get any more midfieldrs. With Strootman and Monty we at least have a start to a great midfield. I suppose our managememt hope that at least one of Noce, Traore, Muntari, Merkel or Strasser take theclast step to bevome great players. Monty is allready there.

superkaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, R80, myself
I hppe the intrest for Strootman is serious. In that case I suppose we wont get any more midfieldrs. With Strootman and Monty we at least have a start to a great midfield. I suppose our managememt hope that at least one of Noce, Traore, Muntari, Merkel or Strasser take theclast step to bevome great players. Monty is allready there.
Merkel and Strasser will only get better if they get a chance to play. Allegri has never heard of squad rotation....

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Get him this week alreadyyy !!

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
:g: will not do anything before 31 august:fp:

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
:g: will not do anything before 31 august:fp:

I think Galliani is afraid for EC. If Strpotman makes a great championship we can forget him because hewill be to expensive.

Also Traore, Monty and Acerbi is allready in!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Galliani is afraid for EC. If Strpotman makes a great championship we can forget him because hewill be to expensive.

Also Traore, Monty and Acerbi is allready in!

Now that would be smart, hopefully :g: is smart and doesnt bank on Strootman being injured for the EC so we can get him cheaper

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
9M is fair and realistic IMO. If G can pull something out great but for a player who could spend 10 years at Milan that's a good price!

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
should sign him like now, just in case he has a stellar season and ends up with City

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn
should sign him like now, just in case he has a stellar season and ends up with City

He will end up at some other club if Galliani doesn't buy him before EURO. That's for sure.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn't he injured right now? Will he be fit for Euro?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Totti, Nesta, Federer, Raikkonen..
We must get it before euro 2012!!!
Because.. PSV may request more than €8m

Right?

kristpdr

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo Maradona Maldini Baresi Baggio Cafu
Van Bommel might help us toward a succesful transfer and should be taken seriously into consideration from the management:)

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Van Bommel might help us toward a succesful transfer and should be taken seriously into consideration from the management:)

I know. Van Bommel is the reason we may sign him, and that makes me hopeful. I really hope Van Bommel succeed in letting Milan sign Strootman, and I will love Van Bommel forever.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
If we miss out on him, he's going to probably gonna be great at the Euro's and then he will have a good season with PSV and his value is going to go up to something like 15-20m.

Then this time next year we will be thinking, oh shit we should have signed him a year ago. Just like Witsel and Hernanes.

Please B&G just sign him, it will be worth it.

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
Sign him now he cannot possibly be a bad signing for this kind of money. Let Van Boss convince him and have the money ready you stingy billionaire Berlu.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
i really hope galliani made aa deal with PSV behind the scenes before letting MVB go

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
great mf, him and monty would give us the creativity we need in the midfield department. and you cant go wrong at a price like that, plus the dutch have always impressed at milan. just look at recently vanbommel and then legends van basten gullit rijkaard and the recent addition to that list seedorf.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Strootman? Creativity?

I mean he does have a few assists in the Eredivisie but does he really have creativity?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Strootman? Creativity?

I mean he does have a few assists in the Eredivisie but does he really have creativity?

He does, he has great vision if anything, has more creativity than any midfielder we have, except for Montolivo maybe (I am not counting Aquilani and Merkel who I expect to leave). And at the same time Strootman will be our best defensive midfielder, except for Ambrosini. Montolivo also adds something defensively. Both are quite complete midfielders, and will add some hard needed quality to our midfield.

Last edited:

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
He does, he has great vision if anything, has more creativity than any midfielder we have, except for Montolivo maybe (I am not counting Aquilani and Merkel who I expect to leave). And at the same time Strootman will be our best defensive midfielder, except for Ambrosini. Montolivo also adds something defensively. Both are quite complete midfielders, and will add some hard needed quality to our midfield.

:thumbsup:

Boatang-Montolivo-Strootman-Nocerino would be a pretty solid midfield .

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:thumbsup:

Boatang-Montolivo-Strootman-Nocerino would be a pretty solid midfield .

That would be a very nice midfield for the average Serie A match. For a big match Ambrosini replacing Nocerino. :thumbsup:

Schedule