Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Always find it interesting how quick people are to buy negative reports from such crappy sources like Il Giornale
Forever negative

very very sad..some people cannot help themselves

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
TMW - Conti-Milan, ore decisive. L'agente è a Milano

Decisive hours for Conti, agent is in Milan.

How many times have we heard this haha hopefully this is the last time

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
any more pics of away jersey......................pls

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

A last one: Bonaventura 469 minutes per goal in Serie A.

Of course thats not a serious interpretation of the stats and their on field performances. I mean the age difference and the positions played alone prevent that from being a serious method, but it is true that when Borini has a solid to good season (and I would call 3 of the 6 he played since his breakthrough at Roma that) his stats are really ok.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
any more pics of away jersey......................pls

uTOCyf7.png

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Another one for you, if you take every season where Borini played more than 1000 minutes his min/goal ration is 324 per goal.

What about assists

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I would take deulofeu for the LW if hes under 20m.

I heard reports Juventus are going to go for him if Barca doesnt redeem him.

He played amazing in the EURO U21. Remember bernardeschi is also 23 and fiorentina are asking 40million for him.

deulofeu for me, is just as good right now. (different style of play)

Pellegård

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka, Paolo Maldini, Thomas Helveg, Christian Eriksen
A last one: Bonaventura 469 minutes per goal in Serie A.

Of course thats not a serious interpretation of the stats and their on field performances. I mean the age difference and the positions played alone prevent that from being a serious method, but it is true that when Borini has a solid to good season (and I would call 3 of the 6 he played since his breakthrough at Roma that) his stats are really ok.

I'll suport him as long as he plays for Milan;-) I know we need cheap players ho can do good when given th chance, I hope he suprises us all

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#MILAN - Percassi jr e sartori attesi a #CasaMilan.
Via @SimoneCristao

Atalanta leadership are expected at Casa Milan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Donnarumma - #Milan: avanti ancora insieme. Tra martedì e mercoledì la possibile firma sul rinnovo. @SpazioMilan

#Donnarumma- @Milan: forward together again. Between Tuesday and Wednesday, a possible sign the renewal. #SpazioMilan

acm55

Rossonero
Reaction score
Reports in England claim Gerard Deulofeu has rejected a return to Barcelona, as he wants Milan or Juventus.
@footballitalia

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seems like we're getting closer to Calhanoglu for our LW spot. But with Biglia being further away i'm curious who would occupy the Regista position.

With our fullbacks being so attack-minded i'd expect our 'wingers' to not have typical winger movements but will pull inside far more, so when we attack down the right for example, Suso would cut inside very central, trying to pull the fullback away, allowing both Kessie AND Conti space to overlap. Same on the other side with Calhanoglu and Rodruigez/Bonaventura.

So the wingers' starting position is wide as the outball, but in essence they'll always end up in an AM position at the end of a move. Then cycling back wide to get the ball again.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
#Donnarumma - #Milan: avanti ancora insieme. Tra martedì e mercoledì la possibile firma sul rinnovo. @SpazioMilan

#Donnarumma- @Milan: forward together again. Between Tuesday and Wednesday, a possible sign the renewal. #SpazioMilan

:lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Genoa have made an offer of €10M + bonuses for Lapadula. Milan initially wanted €15M, but deal could be closed in the middle. [@DiMarzio]

But according to Tardej he isn't worth more than 5

Ridji

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Savicevic
Fun fact: If you take their total BPL and Serie A games Borini scores a goal every 336 minutes and Suso scores a goal every 445 minutes.

I already said yesterday, for this Borini coming it's all Suso's fault :D

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Worth has nothing to do with asking price...all prices are over the real worth. Good mix of ret@rd and my name tho :thumbsup:

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Borini is a good signing, I was getting worried about cover for the wings. We needed to sign about 3 wingers, I'm glad we haven't wasted lots on bench players

Ridji

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko Savicevic

Fuck you #nextweek

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I'm really stressed about Donna re-signing. It's a huge gamble to give him 5M if were not selling him right away. THe dude might flop hard this season

Status
Not open for further replies.