Copa America

Who will win Copa America 2011?

• Total voters

Metronomo Pirlo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ganso was the player with the most miss-passes on the field, was very static and immobile, with very slow movement and even slower decision making, and had the lowest work-rate out of all Brazil's players. Overrated.

Pretty much spot on.

What I'd like to bring light to is the fact that Allegri likes hardworking players, someone which ganso is not in all honesty. I really don't see what's so special in his skillset, sure the vision is there which can be paralleled to pirlo's but as a cam, its as though he doesn't take the initiative to control the game or pull the strings in other words he isn't that hub/source of creativity for his teams at times.

Furthermore, to comapre ganso to the classic no. 10's is what I fail to understand. I just don't forsee him being this 'once in a player generation' bs that many in this forum is believing, I mean the hype in this forum is unbelievable.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Ganso was the player with the most miss-passes on the field, was very static and immobile, with very slow movement and even slower decision making, and had the lowest work-rate out of all Brazil's players. Overrated.

ganso is amz.
football is game for some.. and a show for the ones who need to be enterteined.

who do u prefer to be the playmaker of Milan?

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
1952614-4618-atm14.jpg

1952615-8724-atm14.jpg

1952616-9268-atm14.jpg

1952617-8258-atm14.jpg

1952621-7673-atm14.jpg

1952622-4261-atm14.jpg

1952625-2702-atm14.jpg

1952623-9566-atm14.jpg

1952627-6444-atm14.jpg

1952635-9183-atm14.jpg

1952637-9033-atm14.jpg

1952640-8225-atm14.jpg

1952642-6415-atm14.jpg

1952644-7514-atm14.jpg

1952645-4783-atm14.jpg

1952648-3699-atm14.jpg

1952649-1930-atm14.jpg

1952651-2814-atm14.jpg

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
regret missing those 2 games, the only two interesting ones so far and I miss them :fp:

good man pato! its great that he scored 2 goals. :star:

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Is that girl trying to be the new Larissa Riquelme? :lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
This Fuerza Paraguay girl has ugly face, some cootie face... Nice body but her face :fp:

Put her back in she's not done yet.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Best game of the competition so far IMO (Though didnt watch para vs venez yet). Its getting better and watchable finally.

JCs career seems to be going down the dida road lolz.

Last edited:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
OMG australiano. Your post is not making me want to support brazil v. paraguay ;)

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
and sunday ganso will be decisive again.. withou be fantastic.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
this crowd of brazilians in general are all students.

u gonna find what u want when brazil plays in rio and bahia for example. :)

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want to marry a brasilian and produce a lb

if hopo solo doesnt want me :(

Fiero

Reaction score
ganso is amz.
football is game for some.. and a show for the ones who need to be enterteined.

who do u prefer to be the playmaker of Milan?

Marek Hamsik. Intelligent, energetic, and effective.

So you could clearly see that I'm not one for flashy players. I didn't expect him to show me some tricks and flicks, I just expected a more confident player, with technique, ball control, and vision.

Ganso was very static, very slow with the ball and in his decisions, and misplaced way too many passes. That is not a playmaker to me, or a classic number 10 as people were calling him.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Im fuckıng pıssed that I cant see Copa Amerıca ın where I am, only hıghlıgts :(

Nıce pıctures too, here ıs my way to support Brazıl, agaın wıth pıcs.

barzil_011.jpg

football-brazil-l.jpg

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Im fuckıng pıssed that I cant see Copa Amerıca ın where I am, only hıghlıgts :(

Nıce pıctures too, here ıs my way to support Brazıl, agaın wıth pıcs.

barzil_011.jpg

football-brazil-l.jpg

Dude use Youtube...

Subscribe to "Copa America" or type just "Copa America" and you can watch the games live in good quality on Youtube.

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Dude use Youtube...

Subscribe to "Copa America" or type just "Copa America" and you can watch the games live in good quality on Youtube.

I dıd mate, but no result: This channel is not available in your country
Im watchıng the Copa matches over youtube, I just wısh ıt was lıve ın TV, would make ıt much easıer. Stıll thanks Joey :star: :thumbsup:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

So you could clearly see that I'm not one for flashy players. I didn't expect him to show me some tricks and flicks, I just expected a more confident player, with technique, ball control, and vision.

Ganso was very static, very slow with the ball and in his decisions, and misplaced way too many passes. That is not a playmaker to me, or a classic number 10 as people were calling him.

I don't find ganso flashy at all. I mean to me, he looks like rui costa, when he's on (I mean movement, style, passing etc.). Flashy for me is like Ronaldinho, Neymar etc.

But I've been disappointed with his performances compared to what I've seen before.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players

ok. anyone has a opinion. but his decisions are making we going foward.

and dont matter if the guy loses 60 passes.. if he made 1 right. 1-0 is a victory.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thiago will not be practicing today. Leg injury.. apparently is a concern for sunday's game.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I dıd mate, but no result: This channel is not available in your country
Im watchıng the Copa matches over youtube, I just wısh ıt was lıve ın TV, would make ıt much easıer. Stıll thanks Joey :star: :thumbsup:

And if you want to try better...

It's always Fromsport.com, atdhenet.tv, Veetle... ;)

Fiero

Reaction score
I don't find ganso flashy at all. I mean to me, he looks like rui costa, when he's on (I mean movement, style, passing etc.). Flashy for me is like Ronaldinho, Neymar etc.

But I've been disappointed with his performances compared to what I've seen before.

No, I'm with you. I just didn't word it right. I meant I don't need Ganso to be a flashy player for me to recognize him. I just need him to be effective or take the game by the balls. He was a major disappointment so far, but it's not like I expected anything from him. I just wanted to see what the fuss is all about.

ok. anyone has a opinion. but his decisions are making we going foward.

and dont matter if the guy loses 60 passes.. if he made 1 right. 1-0 is a victory.

This logic applies to strikers only. If they score one right, you win 1-0. But it is not guaranteed that every chance Ganso is going to create, some striker will finish it off. Therefore, he has to make more than 1 right pass a game.

The amount of times he lost possession, his lack of mobility, and his very low work-rate is a major turn off.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
No, I'm with you. I just didn't word it right. I meant I don't need Ganso to be a flashy player for me to recognize him. I just need him to be effective or take the game by the balls. He was a major disappointment so far, but it's not like I expected anything from him. I just wanted to see what the fuss is all about.

This logic applies to strikers only. If they score one right, you win 1-0. But it is not guaranteed that every chance Ganso is going to create, some striker will finish it off. Therefore, he has to make more than 1 right pass a game.

The amount of times he lost possession, his lack of mobility, and his very low work-rate is a major turn off.

i dont agree. i think he is been effective. if wasnt for him.. we would drawn with paraguay for example. the team need to help too.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Is there a game tonight? (or 2?) if not when's the next?
@ HD: 2 games are played on July 16 ( Argentina time). It'll be very very early morning in England of July 17.(or very late at night on July 16)

Schedule