Reaction score
BwZQVA_IUAI5QuQ.png
37 to go. We got this.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Pippo knows that we need Muntari in that midfield. Against these Nazio cunts a Muntari tackle is all they need. Induce the pain in those dirty bullies. Mental aspect of the game is so underrated.

indo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
All our scorer is free player....Honda..muntari....menez.....

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Just watched the game - Loved the mentality.

Everyone tracked back, ran all day and they had a plan and stuck to it. I agreed with the subs and 5-3-2 can be a thing this year. Only negative is Bonera @ LB. Use the 5-3-2 with Bonera or play him at RB if he must play.

Looking forward to seeing the other players join up and maybe Honda in midfield in some of these type of games with many quick breaks.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Great win. We will gain a lot of confidence after this win. Another good match and we'll in good shape against ladri. Hope Agent Max does his job as well :D

Forza Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Great game, really great. A few things of note:

MOTM to me was candreva then alex. Both were fucking amazing. The shit alex pulls saved our asses on countless occassions. Zapata seems to have this telepathic sync with alex as well because he was having a GREAT game as well.

Bonera and abate, well...i look forward to seeing armero-des.

I was scared SES and menez might get injured, lazio seemed determine to foul both persistently, but they had one hell of a game.

Poli and dejong were probably the worst players apart from whole of lazio team and our leftback, everyone else was...:proud:

Niang was unlucky not to score on two occasions, remind me why we need another winger again?

Prince_27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great game, really great. A few things of note:

MOTM to me was candreva then alex. Both were fucking amazing. The shit alex pulls saved our asses on countless occassions. Zapata seems to have this telepathic sync with alex as well because he was having a GREAT game as well.

Bonera and abate, well...i look forward to seeing armero-des.

I was scared SES and menez might get injured, lazio seemed determine to foul both persistently, but they had one hell of a game.

Poli and dejong were probably the worst players apart from whole of lazio team and our leftback, everyone else was...:proud:

Niang was unlucky not to score on two occasions, remind me why we need another winger again?
we bought Biabiany

The Man

Banned
Reaction score
Whatching the match again it appears like Bonera did a 2nd assist for the first goal. :)

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Anybody got a download for this match?

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
What a start, this game was even better than the 10/11 opener vs Lecce. Forza Milan! :star::star:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
this game was so much fun to watch. i thought everyone played really well. just loved this team :star:

i can't wait for the next game

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
I was upset about Balo leaving, very upset. But already this team feels more like AC Milan. No matter where Balo goes the attention is always on him, now he's gone it's a team again, there's no one man focus anymore detracting from the team and family atmosphere. No more wondering if people can play with Balo, no more wondering if he's going to show up, no more laziness... I think this could be the start of something good and judging by how well we played together I think I was wrong about Balo leaving and it may have been a blessing in disguise. (Not to mention how good Italy looked today under Conte and no Balo...)

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
^^

so much BS

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I was upset about Balo leaving, very upset. But already this team feels more like AC Milan. No matter where Balo goes the attention is always on him, now he's gone it's a team again, there's no one man focus anymore detracting from the team and family atmosphere. No more wondering if people can play with Balo, no more wondering if he's going to show up, no more laziness... I think this could be the start of something good and judging by how well we played together I think I was wrong about Balo leaving and it may have been a blessing in disguise. (Not to mention how good Italy looked today under Conte and no Balo...)

Gotta see how Torres plays first before I decide personally. And how he plays for Pool this year. Still a little bit up upset, but I'll still do what I did before he came to Milan and support him for Italy(If homeboy can get a damn call up lol)

cassano1990

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Feels weird not having a game to watch this weekend :( ...its like torture lol

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Just watched the game - Loved the mentality.

Everyone tracked back, ran all day and they had a plan and stuck to it. I agreed with the subs and 5-3-2 can be a thing this year. Only negative is Bonera @ LB. Use the 5-3-2 with Bonera or play him at RB if he must play.

Looking forward to seeing the other players join up and maybe Honda in midfield in some of these type of games with many quick breaks.

With those players, we should play a 7 2-1 and hope for 37 draws

Schedule