ELQ: AC Milan vs KF Shkendija 17/08/2017 21:00 CET

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Now we can start Kalinic in the away fixture to get a run with the team!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Now we need to strike fear into our Serie A rivals. Set the tone and remind everyone that the San Siro is no place to pick up points

This. I hope to see the day again when teams naturally came with a mindset to San Siro that a 0-0 would be a great result.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
remember that guy @MacedonianFooty on twitter talking about how milan players will not be motivated enough and we'll all be impressed with KF Skriniar's football and attacking duo

giphy.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Very pleasant and impressive game.

Sure, we played a bunch of sheep herders, but we played extremely well. Everyone was extremely good.

Montolivo played better than he has for 4 years. He was trying long shots, tricky passes, even threw himself in front of shots. If he continues like this then keep him by all means.

Excellent match.

Moggster

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho
Can play all the whole b team next fixture.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Please no Borini. We need to kill the match from the first half. Up 3-0 by half time.

noo he is just mediocore ,you could buy him iniesta or messi he would start monty and borini + kitakali

montolivo starting ?

1-0

If montogoober keeps getting the nod, montella needs to go too.

I really hope this is more of a "your last fuckin' shot" game from Montella to Monto.

If he fucks up, he will be the waterboy of the team.

i dont like antonelli and monto

I just don't want to see one thing... Monto slowing down our mid

Montella needs to stop with stupid player selections... Antonelli, Monto, Zapata and Borini starting at home... :fp:

wth is monto doing in there... and what happened to RR?

Official XI: Donnarumma; Conti, Bonucci, Antonelli; Kessie, Montolivo, Calhanoglu; Suso, Andre Silva, Borini

Three cringe worthy names, hopefully the team delivers tonight.

Forgot fucking Zapata.

hey zapata and borini somehow i can even watch but montolivo and antoneli my god

Same. Antonelli is the Montolivo version of a left back

Motolivo really ruins the experience!

Monto, Borini, and Antonelli.

I like Montella but ffs. Stop playing fods.

I agree that it's smart to rest players for Crotone, but I just hate the symbols of the last years of boredom and mediocricy.

take your pick. I like how hitchens shits on everything

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
104 - Franck #Kessié made the most touches (104) and the most passes (87) in the match #MilanShkendija. Protagonist.

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
Wonderful result and night but Crotone won a friendly 8-0 against Roccella so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves before we declare borini and montolivo 'reborn'. We beat some sheep herders. It felt amazing but lets just relax a bit here lol

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Wonderful result and night but Crotone won a friendly 8-0 against Roccella so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves before we declare borini and montolivo 'reborn'. We beat some sheep herders. It felt amazing but lets just relax a bit here lol

This.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
That second Silva goal was something else. Can't wait to see something similar against United in a CL semi next season.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Some people just can't give credit when its due. Always an excuse, these was a good performance. End of Story. We heard they could cause problems and it didn't happen. Now we called them fodders, Well could it be we have gone up a notch in our level?.. After all, its not as if you don't see teams like this in the competition.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Who are Roccella?

We won 12-0 against Solbiatese back in 2012, didn't mean we won the league.

This was an impressive performance. All of our players played well, and not in an inflated friendly type way, just genuinely well.

If we play like this against Crotone(and remember we'll have Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and maybe Bonaventura playing), I would feel we would have a good chance.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
Wait till they play against Cotrone. These guys weren't even pro footballers ffs.

We were great as a team and individually. That is important

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This might be silly but dummy Silva made for Calhanoglu to shoot, showed his awareness of those around him and his intelligence. If you see his hands before he did that dummy, you could see he was indicating to Calhanoglu to be ready for it.

Zeke

Professional bowler
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Kaka, Romagnoli, Bonaventura
Who are Roccella?

We won 12-0 against Solbiatese back in 2012, didn't mean we won the league.

This was an impressive performance. All of our players played well, and not in an inflated friendly type way, just genuinely well.

If we play like this against Crotone(and remember we'll have Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and maybe Bonaventura playing), I would feel we would have a good chance.

That was my point exactly. Who are KF Shkendija? No one. It was a great performance and I fully expect to beat Crotone and teams of the like, I'm just saying people here went from hating Monto with a passion to worshiping him within the span of one game against some unknown farmers. Let's just reign it in a little that's all lol.

iparrot

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Couple of things.. I think Montolivo would surprise this season. it seems he has the freedom to go more forward, which i can understand as he has more quality midfielders around him and probably won't have to worry too much about being exposed with BullDozer Kessie covering him.

Conti would be Suso best friend.. Already opponents know what Suso is going to do but you can't stop him, with Conti's runs and intelligence(Also those around him), it makes it difficult because Conti really opens the space up for him.

And Borini would prove to be very useful.. He just needs to improve in certain aspects and be more confident with the ball on his feet.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Missed the game but happy that our Milan won. I watched the highlights and only things I gathered was:

- The other team seem not good at all.

- Shkendija's GK probably the best game of his life even with the 6 goals we scored.

- Zapata was shaky in 2 plays.

- Gigio had 2 brainfarts.

- Silva improved his decision making. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

- Nobody went to congratulate after Borini scored. :lol: Eventually he was congratulated.

Not much, Forza Milan!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Apparently we had 32 shots.

Very siege mode.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
:jump::dance::dance:

Forza Milan!

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
- Nobody went to congratulate after Borini scored. :lol: Eventually he was congratulated.

Not much, Forza Milan!!

:lol::lol::lol: I think Borini saw Suso after he scored but Suso ignored him and went to celebrate with other players. I wonder why

Nasha

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Not a fan of monto but must give credit where its due

He was excellent today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bona injured, niang leaving... very light on the wings, borini to start vs crotone?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Can somebody please be kind to post full highlights here :love:

Schedule