33 k season tickets sold so i think we can get 15 more single tickets

and formation

1619970_AC_Milan.jpg

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
If silva doesnt start to show his worth, i can see cutrone leading our forward line next season.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We will have kalinic and silva on the bench to put on if things arent going to plan. Wonder what formation we will change to if we are losing or drawing (dont think we will be vs these) out of interest?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli Beckham Berlusconi Pep Donnarumma
Kaligod to score his first goal of the season, can't wait for the show!!

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Silva or seppuku

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
instead Borini, Montella should try to put Silva on the left

i want to see this formation

Donnarumma
Conti - Bonucci - Musa - RR
Kessie - Locatelli - Hakan
Suso - Cutrone - Silva

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
instead Borini, Montella should try to put Silva on the left

i want to see this formation

Donnarumma
Conti - Bonucci - Musa - RR
Kessie - Locatelli - Hakan
Suso - Cutrone - Silva

Agree with this. We play at home, so hardworker Borini is not really needed. Silva should be taught by Montella to play more effective and be a team player. He could do it playing on the wing and support the attack or even playing from the wing to the center either to create chances for others or score.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Silva on the wing. :lol:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
silva is a SS and has potential to be a CF, dont ruin his career on the wing please

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Silva got the work rate for a winger but not (yet) the killer instinct for a cf.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Probable XI vs Cagliari: G.Donnarumma; Conti, Musacchio, Bonucci, R.Rodriguez; Kessie, Locatelli, Çalhanoglu; Suso, Cutrone, Borini [Sky].

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
People still want Silva to start over Cutrone? :fp:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Would rather see Silva on the left than Borini.

Playing out of position is better than sitting on the bench.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Or we could play Borini who has been doing very well in that position and have the team as a whole play better at the expense of putting Silva on the bench.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
even borini has earned his place more than silva

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
would love to go to lazio with maximum points, One of roma or inter will drop points, so vital we take advantage

remote2book

Sea206
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, kaka, T.silva, seedorf
This is definitely a game that is very early but can have an impact in the end of the season. With Roma-inter and Napoli-Atalanta this is a game the team has to win imo.

Montella is doing the smart thing by starting cutrone who is on a hot streak, not to mention the international break coming up you don't want to start burning out the forwards.

With this new team I am much more optimistic with how we will play against the smaller sides who have troubled so much in the past, mainly because our entire lineup are players from other leagues who want to prove they are superior players then those on cagiliri and such

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Clean sheet #6

Defend and Dominate

4-0

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
& 80 % possession please

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Silva got the work rate for a winger but not (yet) the killer instinct for a cf.

Agree with this. Silva should be Cutrone's sub. He could be starter if we play two-striker formation or he plays on the wing BUT he needs to play simple, not wasting ball with his unnecessary dribbling.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I have no idea how 40 millions Silva is gonna fit into this team. Looks out of place so far, but its early days.

What I like is that we play players who deserve it, and not based on their price tags.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Or we could play Borini who has been doing very well in that position and have the team as a whole play better at the expense of putting Silva on the bench.
Borini has been average, maybe a bit better than what was expected from him. It's still early in the season, I expect Montella to experiment with the starting lineup and try different formations.

You don't seem to like Silva much. :lol:

Why?

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
silva should start, he was excellent against Shkendija first leg and played very well against Crotone, he only didn't play that great against Shkendija second leg but it was a training game anyway, i can't believe people think useless borini should start over him, this guy is a WC potential and he is starting to show it, don't break his confidence.

also montella should start the 2 strikers formulation more often, as we don't have a pure LW and bona the only one who can play that position is stuck with injuries lately, and we will have 3 strikers that is ready to start, if he insists on 433 we should have brought a LW better than Kalanic.

Schedule