Week 02: Milan vs Cagliari - Sunday 27/08/2017 - 20:45 CET

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Borini has been average, maybe a bit better than what was expected from him. It's still early in the season, I expect Montella to experiment with the starting lineup and try different formations.

You don't seem to like Silva much. :lol:

Why?

Because I've been watching our matches and not his instagram perhaps?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
& 80 % possession please

Yeah, that's not gonna happen again. Playing against 10 men for 90 minutes was the reason that happened.

Even 60% possession is considered pretty high.

Because I've been watching our matches and not his instagram perhaps?

I think he's been doing ok. Works hard, some good link up, but he's trying too hard and sometimes takes too long to either pass or shoot.

ykou

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
silva should start, he was excellent against Shkendija first leg and played very well against Crotone, he only didn't play that great against Shkendija second leg but it was a training game anyway, i can't believe people think useless borini should start over him, this guy is a WC potential and he is starting to show it, don't break his confidence.

also montella should start the 2 strikers formulation more often, as we don't have a pure LW and bona the only one who can play that position is stuck with injuries lately, and we will have 3 strikers that is ready to start, if he insists on 433 we should have brought a LW better than Kalanic.
Exactly.he did very well,just missing a goal.try him LW

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Biglia will be called up for the match against Cagliari tomorrow. [Sky]

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Yeah, that's not gonna happen again. Playing against 10 men for 90 minutes was the reason that happened.

Even 60% possession is considered pretty high.

with the way we play i wouldnt be surprised to see a 65 %

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I think he's been doing ok. Works hard, some good link up, but he's trying too hard and sometimes takes too long to either pass or shoot.

This is accurate. At the same time, it's not very clever to start him ahead of Cutrone and Borini in a 4-3-3.

TheKid

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera, Iaquinta
Do notttttt risk Biglia against farmers. Locatelli has been fine.

punisher

God Bless Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
Do notttttt risk Biglia against farmers. Locatelli has been fine.

our next game is at 10 september

i agree with you ...there is no need for him to start
maybe a 10 minute cameo

same goes for romagnoli...
the best thing is that against Lazio our team will be without any injuries ...omg...

Last edited:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Just landed in Milano, this will be my first ever Milan game. Absolutely buzzing for this game and have been for weeks. This is a dream come true for me! Visiting Casa Milan tomorrow morning too and will be purchasing a Bonucci shirt, I hope we play beautiful football tomorrow and I'm hoping for a packed San Siro. Forza Milan!!!!!

Also great to see Biglia is available, that is music to my ears. Hopefully we don't need him and he can use the international break as a rest period to be 100%

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fantastic. Have fun Donato. RnB banner at the game please.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Just landed in Milano, this will be my first ever Milan game. Absolutely buzzing for this game and have been for weeks. This is a dream come true for me! Visiting Casa Milan tomorrow morning too and will be purchasing a Bonucci shirt, I hope we play beautiful football tomorrow and I'm hoping for a packed San Siro. Forza Milan!!!!!

Also great to see Biglia is available, that is music to my ears. Hopefully we don't need him and he can use the international break as a rest period to be 100%
:thumbsup:

Have a good time!

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Just read Montolivo is favourite to start over Locatelli, wtf why? I don't understand it

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
Just read Montolivo is favourite to start over Locatelli, wtf why? I don't understand it

Maybe cuz locatelli wasn't great against crotone

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
DIMZmOvXgAI82s2.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Niang 5 giorni on mercato stress leave :)