EL: Milan vs AEK Athens - Thursday 19/10/2017 21:05 CET

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Subbing borini for suso.. the only mf who provide service for the strikers tonight..
But why tho?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Hakan, Bonucci, Silva, and Biglia can't be this bad. I just refuse to believe this shit. They've been banging with their teams before they joined but now look like banter Milan.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Hakan, Bonucci, Silva, and Biglia can't be this bad. I just refuse to believe this shit. They've been banging with their teams before they joined but now look like banter Milan.

milan are the basketball from space jam

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva

Hakan has never impressed me and was the one wtf signing we made this summer.

JacksonReality

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
DMhrP2LXcAURXJE

I dont understand, we sold 45k season ticket, but only 20k actually attend the game?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
433, 442, and 352 were all busts. Only realistic formation that we haven't tried yet is 4231 with Hakan as a CAM. But honestly it's deeper than just the formation. Our tactics just suck.

Meez

Fly on Maldini's wall
Reaction score
Hakan has never impressed me and was the one wtf signing we made this summer.

True, but I was hoping he would be an excellent sub with outstanding free kick potential.

His performances have not been great at all. I don't want to write him off yet though.

I still blame Montella for this, and he needs to get booted ASAP.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
433, 442, and 352 were all busts. Only realistic formation that we haven't tried yet is 4231 with Hakan as a CAM. But honestly it's deeper than just the formation. Our tactics just suck.
Whatever the formation we need the players to run constantly into an open space so they can make themself available for a pass from a teammate.
And they have to press the opponent whenever they loose the ball or not in possession.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Milan played way below expectations today. Even if ultimately we were the better team.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this team need a coach with balls, someone like Terim for example. Not a midtable pussy coach like Montella

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
Bunch of overrated players with a terrible coach and a gay striker =

e93.jpg

Grazie Fassone e Mirabelli

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
0-0? Lool pathetic

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
I dont understand, we sold 45k season ticket, but only 20k actually attend the game?

usually season tickets are for league home games not europe cups

more serious teams playing in EL usually experience same thing - fans cant bother with games against no names and they are start showing up in ko stage

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The interplay between Suso, Silva and Cutrone is fucking terrible :mad:

There was a poster during the match noticing how often an Open Silva doesn't get the ball....especially from Suso....Not to say that Silva is Mr. clinical or even Mr. Generous himself as he's fucking ignored an open Cutrone himself :fp:

Once again, just as in defense....the attack is not a unit. A bunch of individuals doing their OWN thing and this is fucking Montella's fault....it's pretty much the same with us fucking up individually, and then there being no cover, nobody to clean up after the other.

We STILL look like shit. The supposed upside after the loss vs Roma and Inter was that we looked good-ish I guess :conf: Nah this is not enough.

I can deal with losses/draws and bad showings.....but I HATE to see a clueless AF team

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
the issue here isn't Montella as much as it was mirabelli and fassones ******ed merkato. they didn't buy any midfielders and didn't address any of the problems of our team last year. why was our defence better last year with paletta and Zapata and captain abate? interesting....

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The interplay between Suso, Silva and Cutrone is fucking terrible :mad:

There was a poster during the match noticing how often an Open Silva doesn't get the ball....especially from Suso....Not to say that Silva is Mr. clinical or even Mr. Generous himself as he's fucking ignored an open Cutrone himself :fp:

Once again, just as in defense....the attack is not a unit. A bunch of individuals doing their OWN thing and this is fucking Montella's fault....it's pretty much the same with us fucking up individually, and then there being no cover, nobody to clean up after the other.

We STILL look like shit. The supposed upside after the loss vs Roma and Inter was that we looked good-ish I guess :conf: Nah this is not enough.

I can deal with losses/draws and bad showings.....but I HATE to see a clueless AF team

Exactly... we actually could score like 5-6 easy tap-ins so far this season, if only our attackers opened their eyes while in posession

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

a) we didn't sell 45k season tickets. we were at 31k in September after season started
b) this is Europa match where we sold less group stage passes than in league.
c) they usually mark all season ticket holders as attendance, even if people didn't come.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
It was just a clueless performance.

I completely expect us to lose against Genoa.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
90% of coaches would take the easiest path to success:
- Keep last year's tactics that gave us solid results
- Get good players to replace weakest links / provide depth
- Use our best players in their best positions so they can bring impact

Doesn't seem like rocket science right?

Oh one more thing... We tried 3 tactical setups against Inter and looked decent with just one. Surprise surprise, Vincenzo refuses to uses it in the next match.

We could have Cristiano as our main striker and we still wouldn't score yesterday. Midfield / wingbacks provide 0 service for the forwards and we don't know what to do as a team.

:fp: Imma done.

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
Exactly... we actually could score like 5-6 easy tap-ins so far this season, if only our attackers opened their eyes while in posession
This dream will never come true with Mister Nutela. Need to stop crying himself and grow some balls talkin to dormant players.

Why is Bonucci always bypassing the midfield ??? Loca, Lucas, Kessiex, Charlatanoglu can't ask for the ball ?
Bonaventura is still good but the same old selfish player since 2 seasons now. No improvement under the same coach !

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
It was just a clueless performance.

I completely expect us to lose against Genoa.

I know how you feel .. yet somehow this kinda post will lead few ppl to discuss about purity .. *sigh*

All in all I think defense looks terrible and so does our front. This kinda football that you play without knowing this is the colective game and move as an individual without unity. but I think this is kinda problem that every team experienced when they just built the new team. Need a right man who really capable to unite them as one team and one soul and one purpose (not only base on wages). Afterall I never lose my faith toward this team (eventhough half my heart is gone when Paolo retired :D )

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan

For real, though. There's something seriously wrong at this club, more often than not, we play worse than fodder.

Many Coaches, Staff and Players have come and gone over the past few years and we still look just as incompetent.

Not saying there's a correlation but it all started in the 10/11 season when we got Allegri and Ibra. We had a chaotic playstyle that revolved around long balls and moments of magic from key individuals.

That's still evident today, 7 years later.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
For real, though. There's something seriously wrong at this club, more often than not, we play worse than fodder.

Many Coaches, Staff and Players have come and gone over the past few years and we still look just as incompetent.

Not saying there's a correlation but it all started in the 10/11 season when we got Allegri and Ibra. We had a chaotic playstyle that revolved around long balls and moments of magic from key individuals.

That's still evident today, 7 years later.

problem is every single coaching hire since allegri has been wrong

seedorf = 0 experience

inzaghi = youth team experience, might as well be zero

mihajlovic = midtable manager

brocchi = poor man's pippo

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the issue here isn't Montella as much as it was mirabelli and fassones ******ed merkato. they didn't buy any midfielders and didn't address any of the problems of our team last year. why was our defence better last year with paletta and Zapata and captain abate? interesting....

You just contradicted yourself in 2 sentences

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
problem is every single coaching hire since allegri has been wrong

seedorf = 0 experience

inzaghi = youth team experience, might as well be zero

mihajlovic = midtable manager

brocchi = poor man's pippo

Fair enough, but both Miha and Montella have/had competent football outside Milan.

Schedule