The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
you're delusional, I havent once called you an inter fan. You're really sneaky, tried to put words in my mouth just yesterday saying I hated Bonucci before he moved, now you're putting words in my mouth again. How about no? I said only Inter shits LOVE icardi in an answer to your post where you used the word love. Before that I said you must've wanted Materazzi with us, cause they are both Interista cunt faces. And no, Seedorf, Pirlo and other great players we got from them werent. There is a thing like Interista cunt, and those 2 are well suited for that role. That's why my call was more than legit, and your outburst was premature ejaculation. You started it, don't pin it on me. You will not succeed in that.

Could have been worse

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
you're delusional, I havent once called you an inter fan. You're really sneaky, tried to put words in my mouth just yesterday saying I hated Bonucci before he moved, now you're putting words in my mouth again. How about no? I said only Inter shits LOVE icardi in an answer to your post where you used the word love. Before that I said you must've wanted Materazzi with us, cause they are both Interista cunt faces. And no, Seedorf, Pirlo and other great players we got from them werent. There is a thing like Interista cunt, and those 2 are well suited for that role. That's why my call was more than legit, and your outburst was premature ejaculation. You started it, don't pin it on me. You will not succeed in that.

you again...trying to equal materazzi with any other inter player
you started following milan when? yesterday?

in what units can we measure cuntiness of face ?? how many units does pirla face have?

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He reported that???

Of the 275 reported posts I have sent to the mods

I have never reported anyone for calling me an inter fan

Now, report me for sucking a good cock now and then

Guilty as charged

73893067.jpg

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Last edited:

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
dude u call me inter shit and inter bitch cause i want icardi here.

i called you gay as i call general gay many times cause he has openly admitted that he is one.i find nothing wrong to be gay and i dont see why u find anything insulting about it

yes i called you scum in order to insult you as you ve called me several times inter fan, inter bitch and materazzi lover.(if you were a true fan you would know whats the difference between materazzi and every other inter player/former player.but it seems u lack in that department)

wow thats brave admitting you are gay in public forum, nothing against gays just saying it is brave from him.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
you again...trying to equal materazzi with any other inter player
you started following milan when? yesterday?

in what units can we measure cuntiness of face ?? how many units does pirla face have?

youre a failure man, you cant even read. I just wrote I dont equal him to ANY other Inter player, but yet you wrote your genial reply. I'm done with you. Yes, I've started following Milan yesterday, proud of their performance, plastic fans like you though will want Inter's fuckers. Go jerk off to Icardi and learn manners.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Fassone said yesterday that he had two choices in spending the budget: he could either buy 3~4 big players hoping they would fix last season team or rebuild it entirely.

I think he made the right decision - and it was not an obvious one. I'm not sure Galliani would do the same in that position for example.

So they went out there and got a great player for every position and he jumped at the opportunity to buy Bonucci, like any other director would do without thinking twice. Now everyone got opinions about those players - I have too - but for what it's worth to me, they didn't made any unreasonable or stupid buy. Every player has shown qualities to be here, fill a hole and IMO justifies the price tag.

We still need one or two players, specially depending on sales but 90% of the job is done. And I have no complaints about it so far.

Borini is a stupid buy

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
youre a failure man, you cant even read. I just wrote I dont equal him to ANY other Inter player, but yet you wrote your genial reply. I'm done with you. Yes, I've started following Milan yesterday, proud of their performance, plastic fans like you though will want Inter's fuckers. Go jerk off to Icardi and learn manners.

Don't be mean to our imposter

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

so you didnt want pirla here?

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
No we don't

Well honestly it depends if we like bonaventura as LW or CM

Because if we buy a LW It would be

LW: New Signing, Borini Backup
CM: Bonaventura, Calhanoglu backup

If we buy CM it would be

LW: Bonaventura, Borini Backup
CM: New signing, calhanoglu backup

And I personally like bona better at lw

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gader McKluskey:

Rookie of the mercato by a long shot

Ain't even close

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Gotta love this, someone calling a member an idiot is ban worthy, and gtfo gay scum is a blessing from heaven :lol: El P, Pirlo was noone in Inter ,just a regular player, I didn't even care about him before he joined. But this is the last time I'm gonna state the obvious, as I said this is hopeless, I'm done. You call Maldini a pos and you hated Inzaghi before he came to our team, now you're trying to prove something :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I heard he wanted Taiwo and Bakaye Traore back, but F&M foisted Bonucci, RR and Kessie on him.

He nearly quit when we got Conti, but F&M were able to convince him to stay by signing Borini and A. Donnarumma.

as usual ur on point :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gader McKluskey:

Rookie of the mercato by a long shot

Ain't even close

can we reach 2000 pages in next 3 days?

Gotta love this, someone calling a member an idiot is ban worthy, and gtfo gay scum is a blessing from heaven :lol: El P, Pirlo was noone in Inter ,just a regular player, I didn't even care about him before he joined. But this is the last time I'm gonna state the obvious, as I said this is hopeless, I'm done. You call Maldini a pos and you hated Inzaghi before he came to our team, now you're trying to prove something :o

a regular player?pls elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule