The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
He cost 6millions.. 1 million more than we sold for kucka who would have been much more useful to our team.

I am aware of all the good players we signed and that f&m have done a great job. But as of today borini is our starting left winger (best case our second choice) if that is not worrying then I don't know what else is.

I think Keita & Niang fked up big time F&M's plan. They probably were so sure that Niang would accept Everton's offer. Keita woud join us so they went ahead and get Borini for depth on the left. Hakan & Bona would play in the middle. Only a vice Kessie & a CF needed after all that

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
What happened to Vergara and Gabriel? Haven't heard anything from them all summer?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
So if someone appreciates Icardi he's automatically an Intrr fan?

Icardi is the best #9 in the league.

General take it easy on my buddy il principe

IcyDiavolo

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Woah. The whinging in the last 20 pages :lol:

Cast yourselves back to when there was zero investment and we had G making desperate loan offers for mediocre players... with Berto, Paletta, DeS etc all being starters, and yet Montella still managed to bring us to Europe ahead of our rivals who spent 150 million. Amazing how quickly people forget where we once were.

The overhaul we've managed to pull off in a single window has been nothing short of amazing, especially considering we were able to bring one of the best defenders in the world here.

Y'all gotta be realistic. Even with an entirely new set of upgraded players, it does not guarantee instant success. We've seen plenty of evidence of that with other clubs. But leave your prejudices out. We're 2 from 2 to start the season with a team that barely knows each other and Montella is already copping it. Can't imagine what the meltdown would've been like if we hadn't beat Cagliari...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
General has forcefully taken back his rightful title as mama commoder in these last pages. Helped by MR's retirement but admirable nevertheless.

acmHR

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Seedorf, Kaká, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
fairy tale ending:

keita IN for paletta + niang
r. sanches IN on loan with option to buy

but since life isn't a fairy tale:

niang OUT to torino - 15M+
paletta OUT to lazio - 2M+
rafinha IN on dry loan

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
So if someone appreciates Icardi he's automatically an Intrr fan?

Icardi is the best #9 in the league.

General take it easy on my buddy il principe

Not sure the context here but Icardi IS the best striker in the league, don't think that makes anyone an inter fan.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Holding out hope that we work out a deal with Lazio that includes Keita with all of this Paletta dealings the past few days.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What's the countdown till window closes?

we in

3DaysofTheCondor%255B1%255D.jpg

?

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But were will we play gayta? He's shit at winger position...and we already have strikers/ss.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
But were will we play gayta? He's shit at winger position...and we already have strikers/ss.

He can play as a winger and cuts inside ingame..so we'd be switching from 433 to 442/4312

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Gustavo Gomez’s agent confirms a move to Fenerbahce has fallen through - “he is and remains a Milan player”.

Good, now get rid of Paletta

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
gayta shit as winger? wtf??? why should he be shit there?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
OFFICIAL UPDATE: :g:Condor:g: days officially started yesterday at 23:00 CEST. Currently we have 2 days and just a little more than 13.5 hours left in the days of the :g:Condor:g:

Serie A transfer window will close at 23:00 CEST on August 31st.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We can just hope for one deal max and to sell niang and paleta and sosa couse for those 3 we could easly get 22+ mil i wish we could signed keita but it looks like he will go where his agnet gets comm. Also what is with diego costa he is still at chelsiki

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
F&M bought 9 starting level players in a window! None of them was less than 18M. It's probably more than anyone in history of European top football.
One cheap player to make depth and people complain nonstop.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Spielberg

Bald Eagle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nocerino, Abate
Will you guys stop with this bullshit "Keita is a bad winger" myth that you've concocted here?

He's a good winger. He's a good striker. He scores more as a striker. No shit. So would I.

Don't think he's coming anymore, but let's try and give credit where it's due.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Where's Mirabelli at the moment? The papers used to track Galliani closely during these days. Has Mirabelli shrugged them off?

Gator_McKlusky

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Pirlo Gattuso Shevchenko Kaka
Will you guys stop with this bullshit "Keita is a bad winger" myth that you've concocted here?

He's a good winger. He's a good striker. He scores more as a striker. No shit. So would I.

:thumbsup:
Agreed. I wouldn't mind him at all, but having said that, he seems to have his mind set to Juve and Juve only. Even if we did manage to get him; I think he'll be a little bitch in 2 years tops and wants to go.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
mirkograziano @mirkogazzetta
#KeitaBalde , Juve e Milan devono rispondere subito, ma il Monaco è molto avanti. Inter senza budget, non può muoversi sul senegalese

Milan and Juve need to react fast, Monaco is ahead for Keita Balde. Inter has no budget so they cannot go after the senegalese

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
I don't get it, Monaco just signed Jovetic and Lemar is still around. Why would they need Keita?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
OFFICIAL UPDATE: :g:Condor:g: days officially started yesterday at 23:00 CEST. Currently we have 2 days and just a little more than 13.5 hours left in the days of the :g:Condor:g:

Serie A transfer window will close at 23:00 CEST on August 31st.

etLzyqe.gif

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
I don't get it, Monaco just signed Jovetic and Lemar is still around. Why would they need Keita?

Lemar might be off to Lpool, apparently they offered something around 70m€ for him. And Jovetic isnt official yet. There were just some leaked pictures. Juve doesnt need Keita either and yet they're trying to get him

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Where's Mirabelli at the moment? The papers used to track Galliani closely during these days. Has Mirabelli shrugged them off?

probably having a hangover from coke overdose the past 2 weeks

do you play as a striker?

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
You're not going to let it go, are ya :lol:

Guy is legit sad we didn't buy morata/belotti and is taking his anger out on Borini for no reason. :lol::lol::lol: poor people gotta hate on others to get by each day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule