The Kits Thread

fpsdr0p

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
tumblr_lu7d4ly2RR1r5tf4s

Supposed 2012-2013 Manchester United Kit's.
Tag's look sketch however...

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
spain-home-shirt-09-10.jpg

this was cool

now they got whatever shirt that is now...

im waiting for germany's... i have their world cup 2010 kit *wearing it as i type this* so i dont want it to look more awesome

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I don't buy it. Why would they be released this early?

you'd be surprised. Shirts were shown late november last season, 1 of which turned out to be the actual kit for this season.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Both Spain and Germany's kits look nice but the Spain shirt Nuttela posted was the best one they had...

And RM always has sick jerseys... I wish we would go back to gold numbers and if we get gold stripes too, than that's even better! Especially this year's third kit, don't really understand why the numbers and letters weren't gold to match the Milan & Adidas patches...

As for the Man U kits, fake or not, I don't remember the last time Man U had good-looking home kits..

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
MINE! first day they're on sale :eek:

Cassano..? De Rossi..? Hmm tending to pick Antonio :proud:

Abate? Aquilani? I think Antonio might be jinxing it so early? What you gonna do if he doesn't make it? :/ I believe in him but yeah!

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Does anyone in the US or elsewhere for that matter know/use this website?

http://www.soccerjerseyscity.com/

It looks very suspect as the reviews for their shirts are repeated on completely unrelated shirts, talking about Barcelona in the review of an England shirt, talking about Mexico in the review of an Arsenal shirt, just frustrates me as it stocks a shirt I can't really seem to find here in the UK.

Fiero

Reaction score
Italy's shirts are awesome. Hope they have some cool font for the numbers.

Fiero

Reaction score
Not liking the new Adidas trend. Since Euro 2000, they always without fail created fucking awesome design which was shared by all countries. And sexual number fonts.

For the next Euro they seem to be going with different design for each country, bleh. And for the first time in my life, I'm not impressed with the new Adidas number fonts. Fuck, that was their thing.

Though I do like Spain's numbers, I just expected something better. Germany's suck. Anyway, these number fonts are already used by Adidas in my country for this season. Zamalek my team (in white) have Spain's, and Al Ahly (in red) have Germany's.

^^ something like this would be cool:

3194Bfullimage.jpg

Not what I had in mind. :D I was thinking more like Adidas' in 2006.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Not what I had in mind. :D I was thinking more like Adidas' in 2006.

Worst font, along with the new adidas fonts. You have poor taste.

Nike's World Cup 2002 font LT Kaliber (variant) will be the best for me for all time.

Werder Bremen's fonts for both season 10/11 and now 11/12 are also brilliant. Also seen on Hertha Berlin's shirts and is used on Porto's for the printing inside the collar with the team emblem/whatever.

Then also, Brazil's font for this season is just awesome, so basic but works so well.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Fiero, you're egyptian??

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nice lol I'm a zamalkawy too but I rarely watch them nowadays since I don't get Arabic channels anymore... I was pretty disappointed by Egypt's performance against Brazil yesterday as well. I really hope we get back to our 2008-2009 form.

Fiero

Reaction score
Nice lol I'm a zamalkawy too but I rarely watch them nowadays since I don't get Arabic channels anymore... I was pretty disappointed by Egypt's performance against Brazil yesterday as well. I really hope we get back to our 2008-2009 form.

Enta masry?

Always an honor to meet a Zamalek fan. :beer: And don't bother about yesterday's game, the NT is undergoing a transitional period, it will take some time.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aywa, bas 3ayesh fi America.

And yes, it's a pleasure lol, most egyptians I meet here are ahly fans (including my dad, who's a diehard :fp:). I only know one other Zamalkawy...

I hope so, but I think it's time we started using more of our youth players and letting go of some the oldies... We were waaay too slow against a weak Brazil, even though I thought we started out very well.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thanks, you have a small penis. :D

I'm undecided on my fav. font. I like all Adidas from the Euros and World Cups from 2000 till 2010. I do agree the new fonts for the next euros suck, I even said so in my last post.

Yes.

Wow, humour in the middle east sure is stuck in the pre-teens. Bless. And "so is your dick" you're about to say.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
Love those Italian kits

Schedule