Massimiliano Allegri Thread II

Which fortunate team will hear 'Dai Dai Dai' next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yes he did. Daniele Tognaccini.

During the Allegri era injury crisis, Tognaccini was shunted off to MilanLab and Simone Folletti was appointed the Athletic Trainer. Tognaccini is back in the role now.

And this Folletti now joins Allegri at Juventus.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
your caption, Go!

34fb8e.png

ea639a.png

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Still cant believe this guy is our new coach, only time will tell how good he actually is but i would rate him a 5/10.

I'd be more pissed off about the Galliani-esque(Evra) and Branca-esque(Morata) deals you're making. You'll end up like the Milano clubs if Agnelli/Fiat are gonna have to bail you out every year.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
Well looks like romas winning the title, 3rd place might actually be up for grabs.

Lol at juve, two birds one stone.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Wheres pirlo in the pictures? Lol.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He will do well in CHL I guess

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He will do well in CHL I guess

The day that man gets to the semi final let alone win a cl trophy I'll take back all the shit I spouted when he was coach :lol:

He might do well by juve standards, reaching the round of. 16

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The day that man gets to the semi final let alone win a cl trophy I'll take back all the shit I spouted when he was coach :lol:

He might do well by juve standards, reaching the round of. 16

He reached the last 16 with a fucked up team, you dont think he will reach atleast quarter final with Ladri? lol

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He reached the last 16 with a fucked up team, you dont think he will reach atleast quarter final with Ladri? lol

Look at the teams we've played in group and in the round of 16 while he was coach. It's not imressive, aside from the barca win, what he did was average.

Personally I doubt vidal and pogba will be there come beginning of the season so alot of their flair is gonna be gone. I don't expect them to go very far without those two imo

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri still went through with a much more fucked up team. You don't think Conte should have done it in a group with Copenhagen and Gala? :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Allegri is a decent coach for sure. Yes we should have won 2 scudettos but it doesnt look as bad when you consider all the mitigating factors. Its impossible to win when the league is so corrupted. Not saying i like allegri, but he is definitely a slightly above average coach imo albeit flawed. I loved the way he handled all the oldies and ronaldinho. His infatuation with bonera was annoying but the way he managed ronaldinho wqs awesome, those 88 min substitutions were priceless.

Last edited:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Allegri still went through with a much more fucked up team. You don't think Conte should have done it in a group with Copenhagen and Gala? :lol:

No one is arguing about conte underachieving in cl. You're making it sound like the teams we faced were SO challenging and our squad was SO inferior in comparison. Apart from coincidentally getting barca for like 4 years straight, we didn't meet a team that was superior to us till the quarter final.

My post was hyberbolized but in willing to bet juve won't make it past qf so long as allegri is coach.

Also betting he'll be sacked in about 1.5-2 years

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No one is arguing about conte underachieving in cl. You're making it sound like the teams we faced were SO challenging and our squad was SO inferior in comparison. Apart from coincidentally getting barca for like 4 years straight, we didn't meet a team that was superior to us till the quarter final.

My post was hyberbolized but in willing to bet juve won't make it past qf so long as allegri is coach.

Don't want to protect allegri but remember we always met barca in the KO stages under allegri, except his first season when we got koed by tottenham.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players

I dont understand, he went through the group stages every year?
He won against Arsenal as he should have. And more than that you cant ask. We have an inferior team to Barca so you shouldn't blame Allegri for that. :lol:
Against Tottenham he had only 2 in midfield so he had to play Silva there, a midfield that played every week because of injuries and still we went out because of not being able to finish them off, they had one chance and Crouch scored, we had 100 and didn't score.
If you're gonna blame Allegri for that be my guest. :lol:
But in CL the dude did what we could have asked for

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
And barca also cheated against us, dont forget. We were on the verge of causing an upset before a ridiculous penalty was awarded to barca from a fucking corner of all things.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And barca also cheated against us, dont forget. We were on the verge of causing an upset before a ridiculous penalty was awarded to barca from a fucking corner of all things.

sorry but we deserved to lose. the players literally looked scared when barca had posession (like 90% of the match). i have a hard time thinking any result other than that 4-0 was possible

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
he talking about 2012 game where barca were scared till ref awarded a ridiculous pk against nesta

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I dont understand, he went through the group stages every year?
He won against Arsenal as he should have. And more than that you cant ask. We have an inferior team to Barca so you shouldn't blame Allegri for that. :lol:
Against Tottenham he had only 2 in midfield so he had to play Silva there, a midfield that played every week because of injuries and still we went out because of not being able to finish them off, they had one chance and Crouch scored, we had 100 and didn't score.
If you're gonna blame Allegri for that be my guest. :lol:
But in CL the dude did what we could have asked for

We badly missed Pirlo for that encounter.
Robinho really fucked in the second leg though, we should have got through that tie.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'd be more pissed off about the Galliani-esque(Evra) and Branca-esque(Morata) deals you're making. You'll end up like the Milano clubs if Agnelli/Fiat are gonna have to bail you out every year.

And there's the panic signing following injury:proud:
Borini or Lukaku for Juve?
Juventus target Liverpool hitman Fabio Borini or Chelsea’s Romelu Lukaku after the Alvaro Morata injury.

The Bianconeri had an unlucky start to Morata’s spell in Turin, as in his first training session he sprained his knee with ligament damage, meaning six weeks on the sidelines.

According to CalcioNews24, general manager Beppe Marotta is already looking for a short-term replacement who can arrive on loan.

The primary target is Borini, who seems not to have much room at Liverpool and is due to snub a permanent transfer to Sunderland worth £14m.

However, it would be tricky considering Liverpool are tired of loaning the ex-Roma striker out and wanted to cash in.

Another alternative for Juventus is 21-year-old Belgium international Lukaku, whose rapport with Jose Mourinho at Chelsea is problematic.

He too seemed to be on the verge of joining Everton, but the promise of Champions League football could change Lukaku’s mind.

A far easier task would be to bring back Daniel Osvaldo, who spent the last six months on loan with the Bianconeri.

Today Southampton confirmed they do not want him back this season, so another loan or a sale would be easy to arrange.

He scored only one Serie A goal during the loan period in Turin.
http://www.football-italia.net/52471/borini-or-lukaku-juve

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Lukaku is a good "panic" signing.

Borini is fodder.

If recent trends are anything to go by, juve will get borini.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
borini is not fodder, he is pretty decent. He would be a good super sub for jube.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lukaku is a good "panic" signing.

Borini is fodder.

If recent trends are anything to go by, juve will get borini.

Not sold on Lukaku, but yeah you know it's going to be Borini or someone worse/old.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Not sold on Lukaku, but yeah you know it's going to be Borini or someone worse/old.

It would be hilarious if they take Matri back :lol:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Italian bojan.

Much better than bojan thats for sure. He is a bit like mauro zarate in his prime, which doesnt day much tbh.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Juventus lose on Allegri debut

Juventus lost their first game under Max Allegri, falling 3-2 to amateur side Lucento despite a Fernando Llorente brace.

New Coach Allegri changed their system to his favoured 4-3-2-1 with Carlos Tevez and Sebastian Giovinco supporting the Spanish centre-forward.

It started off badly, as Lucento took the lead when Gianluca Bo was allowed to nod in a corner.

Llorente turned the game around before half-time, as he turned to fire in a Simone Pepe assist and then scored with an angled drive.

Roberto Pereyra had his presentation Press conference before the game, but made his debut in a Juve jersey for the second half.

Allegri performed many substitutions and Lucento netted twice in the final 15 minutes to secure a shock 3-2 victory at the Vinovo training camp.

The Bianconeri were unlucky this afternoon, hitting the woodwork four times with Sebastian Giovinco twice, Pepe and*Pereyra.

Juventus had already faced Turin-based Eccellenza League side Lucento in a 2011 pre-season friendly, winning 6-1.

Juventus: Storari; Motta, Sorensen, Ogbonna, Barlocco (Liviero 52); Padoin, Marrone (Pereyra 51), Pepe; Tevez (Coman 52), Giovinco; Llorente

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Friendly, not a massive deal.

Schedule