Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Sempre sorrisso.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
If you HAD to choose which donnarumma episode is better:

--fans throwing fake money at donnarumma during a game
--fans unveil a banner in stadium calling his brother a parasite
Penalty save vs Juventus

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Getting that CL spot will solve so many problems for us

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I am not a Dollar fan at all, but I don't think that banner was called for based off rumors. Everyone knows calcio rumors are the worst, and should mostly be ignored. I would wait until some official statements start coming out. Those rumors look like bait, and the fans took it. And the curva is a bunch of dorks anyways with too much free time. Dude is like 18 or 19, and some of them are pushing 40 and 50.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
I feel so sorry for Donna. People tend to forget that he signed with Milan in the summer despite of what his agent wanted. Of course he signed a big money deal, but he deserved and still deserves that contract. Big contracts are given to big players, and shouldn’t reflect the players age in any way. Donna as our top performer last season was and is a big player.
I think that curva sud’s behavior was out of line and that it’s gonna backfire and it might even scare away future potential signings.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I feel so sorry for Donna. People tend to forget that he signed with Milan in the summer despite of what his agent wanted. Of course he signed a big money deal, but he deserved and still deserves that contract. Big contracts are given to big players, and shouldn’t reflect the players age in any way. Donna as our top performer last season was and is a big player.
I think that curva sud’s behavior was out of line and that it’s gonna backfire and it might even scare away future potential signings.

raiola and donnarumma's behavior last summer was scandalous...as the ensuing reaction and episodes of public humiliation attest to.

you do not become a victim because your behavior upsets people to such a degree that you are shamed in front of a global audience

and now they are trying to lawyer out of this big money deal he deserved...but also signed at gunpoint.....and ps he was also promised to be captain....

OUT OUT OUT

unda

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This rumors are so clearly instigated so that fans turn on him and most of you fall for it including Curva Sud.

I can't stand him as much as the next guy for what he did in the summer but jumping conclusions because of some bullshit rumors that fit the narrative is even more immature than Donnarumma himself.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score
The case is simple.

Raiola wants him transferred ASAP to another club while he is still young.
Why?

- Raiola is not thinking about this transfer and his provision (thats done deal for him), he thinks about the next one. He is young and already on the spotlight, so imagine the transfer from PSG to REAL or CITY for 150mil. on age 25?

- Raiola scenario is perfect for now. It was his intentions to get on nerves to Milan Ultras and the banner is the best case scenario. That banner, chants and the whistles are allready problem.

Why? Before he was not jeered at San Siro, he was jeered in Poland. Now this is already direct for the Milan fans and on the spot in the middle of San Siro.

This kid looks like very stupid and naive.... BUT not that much.
He is stupid just for the sake of those arguments that i wrote.

Raoila is doing this job, but Donnaruma is the one who never come to the press and publicly sad AC MILAN FOR LIFE!!

Dont be naive, this kid is two faced devil.

His reactions are extremely dubious.

Ah, and if his intentions are clear and honest...he would have fire Raiola.
By him, i think on his father...

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Donnarumma is a professional football player looking out for his career. To expect him to come out in public and admonish the agent that has brought him up in his life and declare his undying love and commitment to a football club is delusion you can only expect from bitter Milan fans.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
7uventus
u
v
e
n
t
u
s

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Donnarumma is a professional football player looking out for his career. To expect him to come out in public and admonish the agent that has brought him up in his life and declare his undying love and commitment to a football club is delusion you can only expect from bitter Milan fans.
10/10 :star:

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
www.football-italia.net/114248/mirabelli-meet-donnarumma-demands

Mirabelli is on the case now referring to Raiola as rot.

Our new management wont be done over like Galliani would have been.

As for Donnarumma he has brought this on himself. He clearly will know Raiola is causing problems and he either stays with Raiola and puts up with the behaviour or sacks him and goes with someone more professional. After all Raiola works for Donnarumma not the other way round.

In my view Donnarumma is no victim. He is a young man being paid £6 million a year who is allowing his agent to take the piss out of this great club. He needs to put Raiola in his place or do one for £100+ million.

Our great club has had far better players in the past, some of which are the greatest ever players in their positions. We have fallen on hard times but let us not forget who we are.

Forza Milan!

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score

It is not delusional to expect an 18 year old player to show some respect to our club. He is a great prospect but he is no where near the finished article.

Any young man with an ounce of decency and respect for his club would not allow Raiola to continually cause trouble. Donnarumma should be Raiola's boss not the other wayround.

Raiola has caused Donnarumma a load of grief over the summer handling the contract situation like a bloody amateur. Yes he got Donnarumma 6 million a year but he is now under so much pressure from our fans and the wider football world.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

Ok raiola internet defense force

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
www.football-italia.net/114248/mirabelli-meet-donnarumma-demands

Mirabelli is on the case now referring to Raiola as rot.

Our new management wont be done over like Galliani would have been.

As for Donnarumma he has brought this on himself. He clearly will know Raiola is causing problems and he either stays with Raiola and puts up with the behaviour or sacks him and goes with someone more professional. After all Raiola works for Donnarumma not the other way round.

In my view Donnarumma is no victim. He is a young man being paid £6 million a year who is allowing his agent to take the piss out of this great club. He needs to put Raiola in his place or do one for £100+ million.

Our great club has had far better players in the past, some of which are the greatest ever players in their positions. We have fallen on hard times but let us not forget who we are.

Forza Milan!

:thumbsup::star:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Stop whining and fire your agent if you want to be accepted again. It's the only way.

Asterix

Primavera
Reaction score

So much wrong. His agent didn't do shit.

Donnarumma can be grateful to a a set of circumstances.

No more, no less.

If this was Milan like it should be...this kid would have been still primavera!

Miha was opportunist...that is my definition to this guy. His stats this season are pure disaster.

i`am fan, but not bitter.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
so can 2-3 other clubs, yet you want juve to buy him :monto:

Guarantees us facing him twice a season :smileani:

Also he'll become italys #1 gk and with Fodder A being full of 3rd rate players he'll never get to the levels of the true goats i.e Neuer, Cech, Casillas, Ederson etc etc.

One last thing... he wont get the UCL glory :proud:

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
Who the fuck is ederson :lol:

He is Manchester City Goalkeeper dude :lol:

I think as long as Raiola is Dollar's Agent we're never gonna see Donnarumma at Milan for long time

Marek Hamsik fired Raiola because Raiola wants Hamsik to move to bigger teams while Hamsik wanted to stay at Milan

Last edited:

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
there is definitely something in the rumor. both raiola and donna had more than enough time to clear their name yet both remained silent. and to the raiola comment saying club didn't defend donnarumma, tf? everyone publicly defended the dude. mirabelli, coach, and some teammates.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hackerati again?

Schedule