• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I can’t find concrete link to Paredes. I’d like him in the team. For now he’s a wish from fans not a real objective.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Nice Suso interview coming up. Him and Higuain are neighbors and they spend all the time together.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Just read about Shaw's £195k/week renewal with Man Utd. That is more than €11m/year.

For Luke Shaw.

Unbelievable.

If they wish to renew Martial would be hard to match that kind of money.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Just read about Shaw's £195k/week renewal with Man Utd. That is more than €11m/year.

For Luke Shaw.

Unbelievable.

But epl never overpay.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
It still puzzles me there are people on this planet who really want Neymar at their team. The biggest bitch ever to grace the pitch. I would veel embaressed cheering for that dude.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
It still puzzles me there are people on this planet who really want Neymar at their team. The biggest bitch ever to grace the pitch. I would veel embaressed cheering for that dude.
One of the best players in the world who gets fouled a lot. Yes he dives a bit, but he gets slaughtered in some matches by opposing players.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

For Luke Shaw.

Unbelievable.

talked to a few man utd fans. they do not like martial and apparently hope they get rid of him. We should swoop him up.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
kessie is beast, can't deny that, but he has many wrong passes and decision making (especially under pressure) that you can't feel safe with him.
i can't say he's bad but when we strenght our squad, he could be weakest line.

sell him for 50, buy barela for 40m + bonuses. :o

such a smart bussines :o

For the love of god, please stop posting :fp:

Puzzled how people underrate Kessie in general. He has intangibles, physicality, motor and despite his decision making and shooting being a work in progress, he scores occasionally. He is going to be one of the premier b2b players in the world within the next 5 years barring any drastic changes. He's also an iron man - gets played all the damn time and just keeps going.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes Neymar is a fantastic footballplayer. But he's a diving disgrace for this sport too. I'm never going to cheer for him even if he played for us unless he didn't change his attitude radically. He's one of the most hatable players in the world. If we were living in a world where we actually were in the position to afford an expensive player like Neymar, hell, then please go for Messi or whatever the heck is out there on that level.

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Puzzled how people underrate Kessie in general. He has intangibles, physicality, motor and despite his decision making and shooting being a work in progress, he scores occasionally. He is going to be one of the premier b2b players in the world within the next 5 years barring any drastic changes. He's also an iron man - gets played all the damn time and just keeps going.

This.

If he wasn't ours we would be keen to get him for absurd amounts of cash. Hope he is with us for the long haul.

I really want this team to succeed because we finally have competent management, Paolo is back, we have a coach from among our own, and a group of likable players with lots of potential.

We just need a few missing pieces to be complete.

When we dropped points before it was especially painful because I hate the thought of this group being broken up.

Thankfully it seems we are back on track now.

Ehsan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Probably the best part from Suso's interview. Had Elliott not taken over, he may have ended up at Inter as a part of "balancing the books" by Mirabelli.

"Listen, I'm going to tell you something," he says, turning serious. "Write it [exactly] as I say it. This summer there was an opportunity ... there was an offer to go to Inter. And [Milan's former sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli was aware of it. It surprised me a little when he said publicly he didn't know anything about it. He did. We spoke to him about it. But as I said, my intention was always to stay here, and I am very, very happy."

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
People wanting to sell Kessie and saying he's overrated.................The end is nigh!!!!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Probably the best part from Suso's interview. Had Elliott not taken over, he may have ended up at Inter as a part of "balancing the books" by Mirabelli.

"Listen, I'm going to tell you something," he says, turning serious. "Write it [exactly] as I say it. This summer there was an opportunity ... there was an offer to go to Inter. And [Milan's former sporting director Massimiliano] Mirabelli was aware of it. It surprised me a little when he said publicly he didn't know anything about it. He did. We spoke to him about it. But as I said, my intention was always to stay here, and I am very, very happy."

Okaaay, I'm taking back the transparent Mirabelli statement :lol: but it was known that he wanted to swap Suso for Brozovic, I think everyone reported that bit.

Last edited:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
this is untrue.

I think it's already documented that the guy has no clue on what he's talking about and hasnt watched any player that he shits on. Im sure even the ones he rates, he's seen like 2 times in his lifetime.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
This would be fantastic.

what a great piece of information :lol: yeah, fans decide the players future. All we got from that useless post was that half of the board is jerking off to a player that isn't even rated by the fans of his team.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
what a great piece of information :lol: yeah, fans decide the players future. All we got from that useless post was that half of the board is jerking off to a player that isn't even rated by the fans of his team.

yea? Mourinho do2sn like him either. So there is a good chance they want to get rid of him. chelsea were closw to signing him in a swap deal for willian. do you want fans to jerk off to tonali or bertobarella?

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
I can’t find concrete link to Paredes. I’d like him in the team. For now he’s a wish from fans not a real objective.

giphy.gif

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA

Thank fuck for the vultures.

milan interested in aubamayang apparently.
rather him or ibra?

Ibra. There's a bigger chance Ibra will take a back seat to Cutrone than Auba even willing to be benched for Higuain. Plus there are reports saying Ibra wont demand much.

If we're officially changing to 442, then I'd be willing to change my opinion on the matter. A pacey striker is essential for such a formation.

He dives a bit:lol:

Seriously. LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule