Josep "Pep" Guardiola

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we don't qualify for the next years UCL, then we are beyond fucked. Shit is going down in January for sure. I don't think they're gonna let this club lose that CL place. They know the financial benefits of UCL, just the group stages bring 20-30 million. No way in hell they're missing out on that. If they do, then the sale of Ibra and TS will be like if we gave them away on a free transfer.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Anyone who wouldn't want Pep Guardiola to coach this team is nuts. Allegri has and continues to make so many mistakes, and his record vs top teams is very poor. Gattuso has said some things that should make Berlusconi's remaining hair fall out, about how Max is too nonchalant in regards to discipline. That's unacceptable to me, for a club like Milan.

Get rid of the fodder, sign Pep, and let's rebuild this great club.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Id sign him. Good backup for De Jong.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
no thank you

i dont want anything to do with this bald man

Lionel-Messi-and-Pep-Guar-007.jpg

MESSI%2BGUARDIOLA%2Bbarca%2Bbarcelona%2Bfcbarcelona%2Bbarcablog%2Bbarca%2Bblog%2BMESSI%2BGUARDIOLA%2Bbarca%2Bbarcelona%2Bfcbarcelona%2Bbarcablog%2Bbarca%2Bblog.png

just...stay away please

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Forza Pep! Join us!

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If Pep wanted to play CL and win titles he would stay in Barcelona. If he wanted money, again, he would stay in Barcelona or go to Qatar... I think he needs challenge, Milan can offer him very good salary, tradition, total control and freedom to build the squad. What else he needs?

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Reversing the fortunes of our club can be the greatest challenge he can get. He can prove the naysayers wrong by coming here. You can do it Pep. :proud:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Reversing the fortunes of our club can be the greatest challenge he can get. He can prove the naysayers wrong by coming here. You can do it Pep. :proud:

was thinking the same thing. if he likes difficult challenges, then this is his for the taking. there's always the possibility of him failing, but allegri right now is....yeaaaaaaaa. surprised that congo is anti-pep.

pep is futuristic as they come. hell i'd take it just to see if he's that good, or if it was just barcelona and la liga football that made him look soo.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
guardiola has the stench of barcelona all over him...i do not like barcelona..

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol

Why hate barcelona man? They have a great model , something we can emulate. Rest of the top teams today have spent shitloads of money and thats something we cant and shouldnt do. Building a strong young team from the academy shouldnt be out of our reach :beer:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Getting Guardiola is very big dicking, maybe you don't like big dicking?

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
Congo likes provincial dicking, everyone knows that

Last edited:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
If Berlu wants and gets Pep, he will spend some real money to make him happy.

if we dont massively improve this season, we become a laughing stock in Italy which will piss Berlu off and make him want to spend, plus he is getting old and I would guess he would like to see another great Milan team before he dies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Same here man... same here. I don't even think anyone here hates Barcelona more than I do, most times I try to pretend Bojan isn't even with us. :D

I hated the idea of Guardiola here at first... but hey I'm starting to open up to it. He's a world class coach no doubt, and if it's going to help Milan become great again then why not? :)

this is how u feel? clearly i hate barcelona more than you

Getting Guardiola is very big dicking, maybe you don't like big dicking?

i dont like guardiola

Congo likes provincial dick, everyone knows that

what does this mean?

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
if allegri tanks two more games in next 5 esp through set pieces I will take bartha coach oh fuck I will even take conte :fp: but i will crop out sidelines from stream :fp:

score boateng score

Balthier

Primavera
Reaction score
Same here man... same here. I don't even think anyone here hates Barcelona more than I do, most times I try to pretend Bojan isn't even with us. :D

I hated the idea of Guardiola here at first... but hey I'm starting to open up to it. He's a world class coach no doubt, and if it's going to help Milan become great again then why not? :)

Barcelona spend money as much as any big club and their squad isn't all from the academy.

The core of the team is from their academy,like Busquets make Mascherano playing as centre backs, Yaya Toure go to City

but like you said Barca spend as much as any big club and Pep quite bad at buy player

the positive with our financial condition that Pep probably give our youth academy more chance like he do at Barca not Yepes or Bonera

i'm not against the idea Pep coach Milan but whoever replace Allegri i hope he bring back Milan to top level

SES92

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibrahimovic, Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze
Pep is an idealist philosopher. Not the type of coach we need IMO.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Berlu wants and gets Pep, he will spend some real money to make him happy.

if we dont massively improve this season, we become a laughing stock in Italy which will piss Berlu off and make him want to spend, plus he is getting old and I would guess he would like to see another great Milan team before he dies.

We already are a laughing stock. :fp:

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pep is an idealist philosopher. Not the type of coach we need IMO.

Are u kidding me??!!:eek: man your fucking out of tune, thats exactly why we need him cuase he is an football idealist...seriously we have no identity pep is the right man for the job

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
Bringing back Milan by spending millions won't exactly be much of an accomplishment, to be honest. If Allegri, or Guardiola, did something with this below-average squad, that would be something, IMO. Or even if he manages to pull off something after making a couple of signings Milan desperately need -- CB, AM, Striker -- I'd rate him highly.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Barcelona spend money as much as any big club and their squad isn't all from the academy.

Yes they do spend unnecessary money but i wasnt suggesting we become barcelona 100%. They have 6-7 starters, world class players from their academies and many more waiting in the wings which is an undeniable fact and an economically feasible solution for us.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Bringing back Milan by spending millions won't exactly be much of an accomplishment, to be honest. If Allegri, or Guardiola, did something with this below-average squad, that would be something, IMO. Or even if he manages to pull off something after making a couple of signings Milan desperately need -- CB, AM, Striker -- I'd rate him highly.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
random question:
who would you prefer?

Pep with 80 millions on transfer budget but start from scratch (selling mediocre's MF and buying decent players)

or

Allegri improving our curently squad weakness and buying good LB, CB, CF, MF's?

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Don't do it to yourselves , don't buy into it.Do not believe the hype.Until its official I will buy into nothing.

ThePharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
random question:
who would you prefer?

Pep with 80 millions on transfer budget but start from scratch (selling mediocre's MF and buying decent players)

or

Allegri improving our curently squad weakness and buying good LB, CB, CF, MF's?

Pep with 80Million in funds, selling off Traore, Mesbah, Pazzini, Pato, Strasser, Antonini, any CB's he doesn't want.

I bet he would keep Didac Vila :D

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Pep with 80Million in funds, selling off Traore, Mesbah, Pazzini, Pato, Strasser, Antonini, any CB's he doesn't want.

I bet he would keep Didac Vila :D

yessssss :proud:

so we've been linked to Felipe Anderson, Yann Sommer, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Kevin Strootman...

El Shaarawy, Pato
Anderson
Montolivo, Strootman, De Jong
Vilà, Zapata, Yanga-Mbiwa, De Sciglio
Sommer​

The future :proud:

khuyag

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Кака, Maldini, Nesta, Ronaldo, Beckham
Felipe Anderson :thumbsup:

JuanShoe

Beginner
Reaction score
Guardiola would be a success but not an instant one. It would take time to build a team and change the philosophy of the club. All the good young talents Milan have aquired and have in the youth system would be given a chance. He'd develop a style and one that all teams at all stages would play. He'd require investment at all levels of the club but he'd leave Milan with a blueprint that could sustain success for a decades to come.

Oh and a few points that some people have raised:
* Pep has generally bought in fantastic players to Barca in his time.Cyrgrensky was a flop but was not Pep's idea. Ibra was his only true horror buy and to be fair it wasn't really about his talent.
* Barca gnerally play with a minimum of 7 homegrown players in their team. They can field an entire 11 from La Masia and it would be good enough to win 90% of their games
* And for all the haters - Don't hate the player, hate the game.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Guardiola would be a success but not an instant one. It would take time to build a team and change the philosophy of the club. All the good young talents Milan have aquired and have in the youth system would be given a chance. He'd develop a style and one that all teams at all stages would play. He'd require investment at all levels of the club but he'd leave Milan with a blueprint that could sustain success for a decades to come.

Oh and a few points that some people have raised:
* Pep has generally bought in fantastic players to Barca in his time.Cyrgrensky was a flop but was not Pep's idea. Ibra was his only true horror buy and to be fair it wasn't really about his talent.
* Barca gnerally play with a minimum of 7 homegrown players in their team. They can field an entire 11 from La Masia and it would be good enough to win 90% of their games
* And for all the haters - Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Ibra was not a Flop at Barcelona. They won the league, and he scored 16 Goals, 7 Assists in 29 Games in La Liga. Then, he scored 4 and Assisted 2 in 10 UCL games. That's not a flop. The issue was personalities, and Messi's desire to play in the middle that fucked up everything at Barca for Ibra.

The problem, however, was that they paid too much for him. 40M plus Eto'o or whatever the hell it was ..was simply ridiculous.

NIRossoneri

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ibra was not a Flop at Barcelona. They won the league, and he scored 16 Goals, 7 Assists in 29 Games in La Liga. Then, he scored 4 and Assisted 2 in 10 UCL games. That's not a flop. The issue was personalities, and Messi's desire to play in the middle that fucked up everything at Barca for Ibra.

The problem, however, was that they paid too much for him. 40M plus Eto'o or whatever the hell it was ..was simply ridiculous.

Ibra was a flop in that he didn't become a part of the team, which is completely Ibra's fault, he refused to become part of the system and play the way Barca want to play.

Schedule