Who shall we sign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Skill is not enough. Suso provides more, RW is locked. it is just dumb to get an RW now when our team is filled with holes. Down the road it is understandable to upgrade but now we can use the resources somewhere else.

FYI the most skillful player in Serie A is playing in Genoa.

i just said curdrado would be useful. Thats all :lol:. Good player for depth.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sXIYPJR.jpg

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
No i am talking about his close control, ability to dribble in tight spaces, he has good ball control and plus the ball sticks to his feet when he dribbles. And yes all the players you mentioned are skillful. Dybala possibly could be the most skilful player in serie a but cudrado is definitely up there.

His dribbling in tight spaces is bad, it really is, he is weak, he dives a shit ton, his decision making is laughable, and his dribbling is average, one of the most overrated players i've ever seen

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
sack montella if hes ok with suso leaving

The only reason why I'd NOT want him sacked.

Not because Suso is bad, (he is actually very limited as a winger) but because it would show that Montella is making progress as a coach, even if it's baby steps.

Montella wanting to sell Suso, makes me think that he can actually stop relaying on players he knows and feels comfortable with and try something new and be more bolder in his approach to coaching.

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

Not because Suso is bad, (he is actually very limited as a winger) but because it would show that Montella is making progress as a coach, even if it's baby steps.

Montella wanting to sell Suso, makes me think that he can actually stop relaying on players he knows and feels comfortable with and try something new and be more bolder in his approach to coaching.

Sorry, but selling arguably our player of the season is not being bold, thats called being stupid

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Cuadrado is a player Montella is very familiar with though. DES + 10m will unlock that deal.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Lol, 3/4 of the starting XI are being replaced this window. Selling Suso, a player he knows, and probably replacing him with Cuadrado, a player he also knows, is bold? :fp:

Sorry, but selling arguably our player of the season is not being bold, thats called being stupid

:thumbsup:

Godfather

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Cuadrado is a player Montella is very familiar with though. DES + 10m will unlock that deal.

I'd rather have Rugani instead of Cuadrado but I don't think Juve will let him go.

Isn't Cuadrado already 30 years old?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

player of the season was bonaventura till he got injured

after him suso and dolla were equal. just mentioning

but..... i d be ok if we sell him only for high price and only if we buy someone better(not necessarily a winger maybe we decide to change formation etc, a #10 or a very good cf)

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
Caldara is an aboslute boss....

pity he will wear ladri colours soon :(

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Cuadrado is almost 30 years old, while suso is just 23. Why would anyone with brains do such a shit trade?

lucashm

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
player of the season was bonaventura till he got injured

after him suso and dolla were equal. just mentioning

but..... i d be ok if we sell him only for high price and only if we buy someone better(not necessarily a winger maybe we decide to change formation etc, a #10 or a very good cf)

I wouldnt really, Suso is great, him staying doesnt exclude other players coming in

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
cuadrado has been turned into an anti football player by allegri, he's not the same cuadrado from fiorentina.

We'll turn him back. And we have just the right guy to do it :cool:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Suso cost 1.7m and if we were to sell for 35m, then it's great business. Sacrifices have to be made sometimes. No way the club sells just to bring in Cuadrado though.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Lol, 3/4 of the starting XI are being replaced this window. Selling Suso, a player he knows, and probably replacing him with Cuadrado, a player he also knows, is bold? :fp:

Well obviously IF he intends to replace him with Cuadrado, then that would mean he hasn't made any progress.

It is common for coaches to want a few of his past managed players but Montella is taking this to a whole new level which is why I doubt he will make any progress as a coach and will forever be a mid-table coach.

Suso may have been good last season but he is definitely not a one of a kind player and can easily be replaced, especially if we are going for 3-5-2.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Suso cost 1.7m and if we were to sell for 35m, then it's great business. Sacrifices have to be made sometimes. No way the club sells just to bring in Cuadrado though.

What sacrifice? To follow romamarket empire?

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
What sacrifice? To follow romamarket empire?

Future formation. We still don't know Montella's thinking for the season ahead.

The romamarket is only funny when they don't finish above us next season.

He played on the right side 95% of his career

He played his best football under Montella and is obviously capable of playing on the left. Remember, He was never first choice at Chelsea or Juve. I'm not advocating the sale of Suso btw. We are short of pace though.

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sage I'm surprised you're not more mad at people advocating the sale of Suso lol

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I love how every "good transfer" is credited to F&M but every "bad transfer" is because of Montella being a midtable coach and that are his wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule