Official Hockey thread (NHL, NCAA, etc.)

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I know that for sure all of Red Wings management will want him to stay, and really I do too. It will hurt too much to see him leave, but if he stays it will just be worse for the wings.

We need Lidstrom, Holmstrom, and Bertuzzi to retire. High wages, careers almost over, declining every season that goes by. Just get the hell out and free up some salary space.

Should of got Weber back in March when we were linked to him, get fucking Kyle Quincey instead :head:

Btw, Babcock blaiming the loss on lack of depth in our forwards. Franzen decided not to show up to the playoffs along with Fillpula. I can kind pf agree with the offense being the problem, but I dont think it is lack of depth as much as lack of true goal scoring quality.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Yeah they are, Hitchcock is a class coach, always liked him since his Dallas days. They're a likeable team too. Glad to see Sens giving Rangers a tough run, hopefully they can end it in the next game and put them out, because if Flyers progress only Rangers are a problem for them in the East.

:head:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Flyers defeat the Pens by 5-1 and go through! What makes you support the Rangers jasper?

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Flyers defeat the Pens by 5-1 and go through! What makes you support the Rangers jasper?

Basically Rangers, just like Milan, were the first team I knew. I guess I picked my teams at 94. But I'm not up to date with they're game annd such. More of a poser than a fan when it comes to Rangers :lol:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Basically Rangers, just like Milan, were the first team I knew. I guess I picked my teams at 94. But I'm not up to date with they're game annd such. More of a poser than a fan when it comes to Rangers :lol:

Haha, the first team I kinda liked were the Stars based on that star-shaped jersey but then my favourite colour was orange so the flyers were the natural choice, plus they had some beasts like Lindros and co. Rangers are deffo a poser team haha but at least not a Pens fan, that's like supporting Barcelona really unless it was before 2005 really when they were still at the dome.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some fucking disgusting Juventus type calls by the refs in favour of the Rangers tonight, absolutely diabolical. No way does the NHL want two #1 seeds going out, especially not an original six team, oh no way no chance.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rangers :cool:

Anybody uses streams to watch the games? Good quality, good selection?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's good streams on atdhe and myp2p also.

Bye bye Chicago

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I know the sites, but has anyoe tried them? Are they decent to see the puck and is there enough choices to see which works the best for you.

Don't want wake up 02:00 and then tilt over streams. Like you have to do with CL :lol:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yeah, I know the sites, but has anyoe tried them? Are they decent to see the puck and is there enough choices to see which works the best for you.

Don't want wake up 02:00 and then tilt over streams. Like you have to do with CL :lol:

Yeah if you search around enough you find a great stream. Last night's game between Phoenix and the Hawks I had my laptop connected to my TV, put a stream on full screen view and it still looked great on a widescreen tv, clear picture.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yesss the bruins are out!!!

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

They're good. Usually work much better than Milan streams for me.

Bruins, Sharks, Canucks... All last season finalists already out.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
They're good. Usually work much better than Milan streams for me.

Bruins, Sharks, Canucks... All last season finalists already out.

Washington progressing means Milan will avoid the Rangers (should they progress) - for now - but I can't see the caps beating NYR sadly...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rangers 2 up...
Nervous game, but very interesting

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
New York doing a Chelsea to Ottawa who completely outplayed them til the first goal. Very negative team but that wins hockey so fair play to them. They're going to the Eastern final at this rate.

Edit: nice one alfie! make those guys sweat!

Devils score as well, can only the flyers and the caps knock out annoying twats of teams?

Last edited:

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ottawa absolutely dominated there keeping the puck in the rangers end for a good 5 minutes and no breakthrough was made. No defense from the Rangers just poor execution from Ottawa. Congrats refs/bettman you win this one

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Senators deserved a better lucky... Great game anyway.

Congrats Jasper :D

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ottawa absolutely dominated there keeping the puck in the rangers end for a good 5 minutes and no breakthrough was made. No defense from the Rangers just poor execution from Ottawa. Congrats refs/bettman you win this one

Amazing what they did short handed... Pressed high, killed half of the power play and even created a chance to score

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Amazing what they did short handed... Pressed high, killed half of the power play and even created a chance to score

Oh yeah torts has them sorted, Flyers will get crushed by this.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Xavi/iniesta/farca excuses. :lol:

If Rangers win the Cup in 10 years I'll get a trip to NY. Got this deal from a friend. Capitals are going fishing.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Xavi/iniesta/farca excuses. :lol:

If Rangers win the Cup in 10 years I'll get a trip to NY. Got this deal from a friend. Capitals are going fishing.

Haahaha it's different in hockey. For Ottawa when they win it's something different. When others like the Rangers win, it's not the same, the identity is lacking.

I think the caps will get destroyed yeah, teams in the west are the best test for this type of Rangers team.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Go Kings, beat the Blues :thumbsup:

Did anyone see the nailbiter between NJ and Florida??? :eek:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Go Kings, beat the Blues :thumbsup:

Did anyone see the nailbiter between NJ and Florida??? :eek:
Who would care about that?

New Jersey
smiley_puke.gif

Devils
smiley_puke.gif

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Come oooooon Bäckström, Semin, Green, Holtby, Ovi and Co!

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Schedule