The Rumour Commode XXVI: March Fourth!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Please don't tell me that Leonardo is getting sacked? And that Gattuso will be our coach next season?

I need to wake up from this nightmare.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Everton, Boga, Tonali, Sensi, and Fofana would be a very solid and realistic mercato. Only wish is that we'd replace Turtle with a real LB.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan president Paolo Scaroni to Sportitalia: "Champions League? I am hopeful, confident no. We depend on others. If it only depended on us I would be very trustful. Gattuso? No comment".

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1315bd00bea1c2d8cfba3fd456e1cf70.jpg

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Should Leonardo leave Milan at the end of the season, Gazidis' choice to replace him would be Luis Campos, current sporting director at Lille, a club that is controlled by Elliott. [Sky]

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Should Leonardo leave Milan at the end of the season, Gazidis' choice to replace him would be Luis Campos, current sporting director at Lille, a club that is controlled by Elliott. [Sky]

Double swoop for Pepe?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Leo and Maldini should be among the Romagnoli Donnarumma Piatek untouchable assets this club has. There really isnt any better man than Paolo to bring us back to the top of Europe

Fuck gazidis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If we need to sell Donnarumma, we need to looking to wrap up a deal for Alessio Cragno asap.

Cragno and Dragowski were the two best keepers by a good margin in Serie A this season. Either one of them would be wonderful and some excellent capital gains for the books.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Leo and Maldini should be among the Romagnoli Donnarumma Piatek untouchable assets this club has. There really isnt any better man than Paolo to bring us back to the top of Europe

Fuck gazidis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazidis is the aftereffect, fuck those who sold us to frauds, braggin' they'd only sell if they were 100% sure it's a buyer they can trust :lol: :fp:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hm. So with CL, we get an extra 50m and we would have suddenly bought Bakayoko and sold no one? Oh, and bought even more, like Everton? Even though we are in the hole 90-100?

But without CL, we will not go to the EL, and still need to sell players, to balance the books, but not replace them? How can we sell those many players and then what? Suddenly rely on Plizzari and Maldini Jr?

The reporting makes no coherent sense. If the CL is the trigger for anything, based upon the reported numbers, we will be in a huge hole regardless. If we can avoid an entire reporting year by not participating in the EL, that seems to create an absurd set of incentives.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Too many disruptive rumours right now. Since when is everything clear before the window?

Lets worry about SPAL first.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
If we need to sell Donnarumma, we need to looking to wrap up a deal for Alessio Cragno asap.

Cragno and Dragowski were the two best keepers by a good margin in Serie A this season. Either one of them would be wonderful and some excellent capital gains for the books.

I like Dragowski. If Fiorentina is relegated, we should sign both him and Milenkovic.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
SKY: Juve have an agreement with SMS. Now they will negotiate with Lazio.

lol let them have him. He has no Milan face after all. Remember what he did after the Lazio game, when injured ?

I hope we go after Rabiot if we reach CL

Last edited:

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
lol let them have them. He has no Milan face after all. Remember what he did after the Lazio game, when injured ?

Some were claiming otherwise. Kaka92 will butcher you, get ready

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
uh...wtf? wheres my crackhead model

What have I ever done to you congo? :fp:
I was just modelling for free back then since it was for my fave team ac milan.. when I asked them a little bit of fund they said no. And I left

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
There’s a possibility Guardiola will soon be announced as the next Juventus manager.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That Momblano guy that talks about Juve says S. Inzaghi is close to joining Milan.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Would you guys take S. Insaghi as our coach? I think I would, although he'd probably switch to a 3-4-1-1 (or a variation of it) which I'm not sure would suit our squad. I dont know much about his tactical flexibility tbh, but I do like the way he approaches his games

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini
Also, what's the consensus here regarding Bakayoko? Do y'all want him to stay or go? Or does it depend on champions league?

I know he messes up recently, but he's gotten pretty well integrated into the squad and we struggle without him. He'd be tough to replace.

I want us to get Sensi, just not as Bakayoko's replacement lol

Dokoa

Milan Icon
Reaction score
lol let them have him. He has no Milan face after all. Remember what he did after the Lazio game, when injured ?

Wake up. We not redeeming Bakayoko and you hoping we will get Rabiot? We are in deep shit if it's true that our next mercato budget is 50m.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
There’s a possibility Guardiola will soon be announced as the next Juventus manager.

Is it true that Serie A could possibly have Jose M, Pep, Carlo and Conte next season????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule