The Rumour Commode XXVIII: Stai Calma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Inter has been dogshit. The difference is Inter has been dogshit with all their new toys. Milan haven't used ours yet.

No the difference is that Inter won 3/3... while we're struggling to score a goal per game

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
bring back Montella, we played decent football with a team of locatellis with him, before Bonucci happened :D

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Just realized Inter have a CL game mid week :) that should be a good advantage

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We're still only in the starting pit of the season guys, but we already have 6 points after three games.

The Udinese game has done some serious damage to the mental health of commoders.

The new signings will make their impact eventually. Patience is hard but needed.

Until the team gels under the new manager I'm happy to settle for poor games as long as we win. I felt major deja vu when I thought Hellas got a penalty in overtime last night, but luckily it held and Piatek scored his first goal in a long time.

I disagree.

Our coach looks like a clueless mid table trash coach and the first 3 games and selections plus substitutions plus game play & plan have been horrific. We need to act like a top club for once and not tolerate ongoing coach mediocrity and take swift action. This has been part of our downfall

And what is it with this “ we have 6 points in 3 games” crap? We played 3 relegation candidates and looked extremely horrible in all 3 games against the weakest opposition in the league. If we played Juve/Napoli/Inter and got 6 points then that would be a different story.

Holding on for dear life against teams that will soon be in relegation and getting 0 shots against them in 45 minutes while they create more clear cut chances against us? This rubbish has to end.

Either this coach starts our new signings and drops the crappy players he keeps starting or he should be shown the door ASAP. Stop with the time excuse

Play Bennacer, Leao, Rebic and Theo from the start against Inter. Our team would be far far far more mobile.

Stop thinking Paqueta is the problem when Hakan, Suso and Biglia are still out on the field. It makes my blood boil so much

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Musacchio is a classy guy and grinta man. I love him

Obvious starter imo

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
No. It means Giampaolo is a God damn idiot. He has players who are better suited to his system and he stays with the worse ones.

Who exactly???
We were all screaming for a TQ and a supporting striker the whole summer. Two of the most important pieces for a 4312

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score

Obvious starter imo

I'd wait until he faces a physical striker like Lukaku next week. He always strugges against those type of strikers, e.g Dzeko and Belotti.

nekky

Big Muffin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic Kaká T.Silva Shevschenko Pato Nesta Maldini Theo
I think the reason why Calabria's red card was correct and still standing, was because the offside situation before that, had romagnoli intercept the pass that would have made it offside.

https://streamable.com/vlnaw

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Holding on for dear life against teams that will soon be in relegation and getting 0 shots against them in 45 minutes while they create more clear cut chances against us? This rubbish has to end

Let me start off by saying I agree we've looked like dogshit for the first three games. Playing against relegation candidates in Serie A isn't necessarily very easy compared to games against teams more on the same level. Those games are much more open because both teams need to attack, while the games against piss poor opponents usually consists of something like what we saw yesterday: the opposition parks the bus for 90 minutes and get the odd counter attack which for stats purposes sometimes makes it look like they've been the better team.

We need to be much more assertive in games where we're up against the parked bus. Loads of chances and shots on goals are difficult in those games, but we should still be able to win them 3-0 with assertive action in the final third.

We look quite toothless in attack as of now. I hope that changes.

I think we will play our best game yet against Inter, regardless of result. It will be the first game that gives cause for excitement.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We did exactly one attempt to do something different and this led to the penalty. Apart from that situation the team was VERY predictable.

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I said it yesterday during the game. If we score a goal, its via a penalty or a lucky shot. We played like Morrons yesterday. Passing the ball the whole time backwards, Created not a single good attack or chance against a fking 10men Verona.
I think even against a 9men Verona we cant even score easy.
With 11 men, I think they beated us yesterday

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
I said it yesterday during the game. If we score a goal, its via a penalty or a lucky shot. We played like Morrons yesterday. Passing the ball the whole time backwards, Created not a single good attack or chance against a fking 10men Verona.
I think even against a 9men Verona we cant even score easy.
With 11 men, I think they beated us yesterday

thanks to Giampaolo :proud:
we turned from a Average team to a shit team .

Great improvement

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
No manager would make this into a good squad. We lack skill, we lack speed, we lack strength. This Milan is average in regards to every aspect of the game. We cannot be great going forward because we don't have the tools and the skill for that. We cannot be a great defensive side because we lack toughness and strength for that. There is not one great aspect of this team that you can go full ahead and build around. We need to improve everywhere and it will take a lot of work. I don't care what manager comes here, there tools in the tool box are limited. No much to work with.

I disagree.

Our coach looks like a clueless mid table trash coach and the first 3 games and selections plus substitutions plus game play & plan have been horrific. We need to act like a top club for once and not tolerate ongoing coach mediocrity and take swift action. This has been part of our downfall

And what is it with this “ we have 6 points in 3 games” crap? We played 3 relegation candidates and looked extremely horrible in all 3 games against the weakest opposition in the league. If we played Juve/Napoli/Inter and got 6 points then that would be a different story.

Holding on for dear life against teams that will soon be in relegation and getting 0 shots against them in 45 minutes while they create more clear cut chances against us? This rubbish has to end.

Either this coach starts our new signings and drops the crappy players he keeps starting or he should be shown the door ASAP. Stop with the time excuse

Play Bennacer, Leao, Rebic and Theo from the start against Inter. Our team would be far far far more mobile.

Stop thinking Paqueta is the problem when Hakan, Suso and Biglia are still out on the field
. It makes my blood boil so much

Until we see players purchased to change us for the better I am not sure we can say that Milan cant be this or cant be that. Whatever happens in the derby I hope the integration is quick after it so we can see where we need to go from there.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

Obvious starter imo

a steal for 18m. When you look at all trash CBs that cost 30-40 and make same fuck ups in every game. And then there is De Ligt for double price :proud:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Unless we get significantly worse going forward, I won't complain too much. Ppl make jokes but implementing a completely new system is hard, takes time and is messy as fuck.

Ppl are slobbering all over Sarri again but he was highly ridiculed at many points last year. Seemingly I'll fitting pieces were constantly places in wrong positions etc. At least ten games as :mb: said should pass before the knives come out.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I'd wait until he faces a physical striker like Lukaku next week. He always strugges against those type of strikers, e.g Dzeko and Belotti.

Who doesnt

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Paqueta gonna tell his boy Everton not to come here

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This league is truly fucked

6a9568edddc29552b9228571b6d3acc6.jpg

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Mussa classy? Min 2nd, cross for Verona cf, Mussa like 3m from him, jumps with his back to the ballnlike a screaming girl. Reaction or Roma and Rr on some long passes also...dear god...

"Maestro" Giampaolo shit himself and simply changed to 433 to suit Suso and played biglia in place of 5x better player. Coz milan is milan and doria is doria...

First 45min should be recorded and watched to shiw how not to play calcio. Watching kessie tryingbto play football and hakan and rr to run was hillarious ffs...

Poor vecchio cuore rossonero. Its not easy to watch these bastards in our shirt

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Paqueta gonna tell his boy Everton not to come here

Paqueta should keep his mouth shut and play football.

Hes playing like hes on the streets. Awful first half from him

Wouldnt bat an eye if he were to leave next summer

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Unless we get significantly worse going forward, I won't complain too much. Ppl make jokes but implementing a completely new system is hard, takes time and is messy as fuck.

Ppl are slobbering all over Sarri again but he was highly ridiculed at many points last year. Seemingly I'll fitting pieces were constantly places in wrong positions etc. At least ten games as :mb: said should pass before the knives come out.

Which new system? Did you see anything different in terms of positioning or movement from the team compared to Gattuso?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Artur melo is 10 times the mid paqueta is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule