The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Webp-net-resizeimage.png

That goal difference :proud:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hauge himself said that before Milan-Bod? / Glimt, studying the videos of his opponents, he said to his teammates: "Nice team, a team of young people, for the future it would be nice to play there "

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TMW - Milan, Pellegatti: "Hauge modern winger, he looks like Son of Tottenham"

Caladan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato,
Ibra probably will be in next season, but we should in next summer look for vice Ibra. Who should be?.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Bonera interview with Radio 105:

Did someone tell you ‘stay calm’? “The coach told me on Saturday on the phone, that day he unfortunately tested positive and practically fled from Milanello. He told me ‘Now it’s your turn and Giacomo. Then Giacomo also tested positive and I was really alone.”

Is the emotion of coaching different from the one you feel as a player? “Absolutely yes, up until that day I lived in a more detached way, not being the first responsible. Being there gives you a great emotion and adrenaline. Different from that of a football player but also similar.”

How is work during the week? “The most important phase is that which concerns the preparation. I have to thank the club for providing the technological possibility to always be in contact with the coach. Pioli is a coach who likes to share, he wanted to understand what my reactions and those of the players were. He was always present.”

How was the video call at the end of the match with Pioli? “A beautiful moment, we continued in the locker room. It’s a real group of real men and special guys. I took the liberty of having a little meeting before Fiorentina where I said I felt lucky to be there at the head of those special guys. I told them to take the field and face the match as we had always done until then.”

A Milan that surprises, what are the ingredients that led to this success? “It would be a very long list. At the base, there is the skill and preparation of a great coach and a great man like Mr Pioli, he has entered the minds and hearts of the players. It’s a path that starts from afar, every game we have the opportunity to continue to confirm ourselves but if we let our guard down, we become a normal team. Daily work is the basis of these results.”

During today’s training session, as became clear by the photos Milan published, Milanello was covered in snow and the players had a bit of fun with it. Bonera commented on this and jokingly replied to the question. “Today at Milanello, we did snowballs rather than training (laughs). It was a different day than usual, but tomorrow we will have time to better prepare for the match against Sampdoria.”

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
La Gazzetta dello Sport interviewed Aasmund Bj?rkan, sporting director of Bod? / Glimt and former coach of the Norwegian club, to talk about Hauge and his transfer to Milan: "They had noticed it a long time before, the Europa League match was only the spark. They wanted him in the Premier, Bundesliga and Serie A, but we were on word with Maldini. Milan can win the Scudetto, just let Hauge play ... He's a phenomenon, he'll take care of it. "

agree

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Calabria to Sky:

“I went through a tough period, I had to get out of it by myself. I had to roll up my sleeves and work. I think this other positive period is a reward for the sacrifices I made, I hope to continue as I’m doing with Milan and reach the Euros.”

“Pioli? I spoke to the coach several times to establish a human relationship that was then established between us, it’s essential for a team to create a positive relationship because it is then reflected on the pitch. Now everyone gives everything for each other, in the period in which unfortunately the coach wasn’t with us, we gave everything to try to make him happy and we succeeded. Now we are even more pleased that he is back.”

“The future? It’s certainly an objective to continue with this shirt, I have always said that it’s an honour to be here, I have grown up there since I was a child. What I’ve done so far is just a starting point.”

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
The Perugia prosecutor's office has confirmed #Juventus ?were activated, even at the highest institutional levels, to accelerate the recognition of Luis #Suarez?s Italian citizenship,? adding: ?More investigations are ongoing.?

:lol: throw them in serie c

why is almost every scandal, or potential scandal, linked in some way to juventus. One of the most disgusting clubs i've ever seen

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
According to **********, Napoli medics believe Nigerian doctors did more damage to Victor Osimhen’s shoulder while trying to put it back into place

:lol: :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to **********, Napoli medics believe Nigerian doctors did more damage to Victor Osimhen?s shoulder while trying to put it back into place

:fp:
Sad to hear. I don't wish nobody to get hurt or injured and I take no pleasure in hearing doctors fucked their injuries even more up.

Hope Osimhen gets well soon.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Do we know if any players have a new Coro?

Would be smart if we recorded it played it after goals over the San Siro loudspeakers.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Bod? / Glimt sporting director: "As for clarification, Milan had observed Hauge long before the match between the teams. One of their observers had spotted him. The match between us was proof that he could play at high levels and in that the deal closed with signatures. We were asked by clubs in the Premier League, Bundesliga and Serie A, but we had given the word to Milan months ago. "

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
“I went through a tough period, I had to get out of it by myself. I had to roll up my sleeves and work."

Proper mentality. Calabria is turning into one of my favorite players. Blue collar kind of grit.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
b15e53e572f640a9c8803bf7f944d1b3.jpg

I want that mask finger

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Pioli: “What next step?" team is very good at finding motivation for each game. We have to stay better and better on the pitch and lead the games. Be good on the pitch. Now the team is aware that without sacrifice nothing is achieved. to ask to play well, as a team. To be determined with a good approach. Whoever prepares better has more possibilities. I would like to thank everyone who works at Milanello for letting us train after 30 cm of snow fell yesterday. Rebic? He had a very annoying injury. It took away the best condition. He moved well but wasn't served enough. He also expects to return to scoring but the important thing is to contribute to teamwork and he is doing it well. MIlan underrated? I don't know what others think. In this environment there is never a middle ground. Our strength is balance, daily work and the desire to grow. The training today was perfect. The best Milan will be needed. Did Ibra want to stop? How did I convince him? I always try to be direct. When you speak from the heart you are heard. I told him it wasn't right to interrupt the journey. He made a great contribution. I asked him to think about it. Glad he did. I think he's happy too. He is happy to be here. Ferrero says we'll sweat? We are a goal for all opponents by now. But they are too for us. Hauge? We were good and also lucky to meet him on the pitch. It has excellent features. It can still grow a lot. He is very intelligent and helpful. It gives us important characteristics. On the left we have many strong players. I try to make the most of the players. Brahim and Calha are two attacking midfielders. One prefers the center right, the other the center left. False nueve? Even with Ibra we often play without a center forward. He is good at working between lines. Would I sign for fourth place? Bonera said no, I agree with him. Thursday's game teaches us that we must not have a drop in tension. You can also go under but continue to play as a team and resume the game. Mentality is important. The injured? Kjaer, Leao and Ibra will not be available for tomorrow. Kjar is calm, sorry. But he will take the opportunity to catch his breath. Musacchio? It's close to returning. He still needs a little something. Theo? He is always more attentive than concentrated. Is growing. This path must continue. But it can still grow a lot.?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
No one wants to open the match thread?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane