Bryan Cristante Thread

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Bryan Cristante

s_199248_10958_2011_1.jpg

Date of birth: 03.03.1995
Place of birth: San Vito al Tagliamento
Height: 1,86
Nationality: Italy
Position: Midfield - Central Midfield

Bryan Cristante set for surprise AC Milan chance this week
AC Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri is ready to give 16 year-old midfielder Bryan Cristante a first team debut this week. Milan have a dead Champions League rubber with Viktoria Plzen and TMW says Allegri plans to give Italy U17 international Cristante his chance. Also in the frame to see action will be academy teammate Kingsley Boateng, another regarded highly inside Milan. Boateng, 17, scored in a preseason friendly against Malmo earlier this year.

Made his debut for us in the Champions League today. Only 16 years old!

Last edited:

masterofnaiads

Drummer Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Zidane, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Rivaldo, Kaka, Forlan, Cocu, Riquelme, Cafu
:star::star:

Record holder! :proud:

Last youngest player for Milan in Champions League was Abate - he played at the age of 17 years and 27 days against Celta Vigo, 9 December 2003.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Legend in the making :proud:

So much talents we have now.

Kingsley Boateng, Cristante, Innocenti, Vido, Calvano, Valoti and El Shaarawy.

Me like.

Pedo_Bear_Mask_by_BLTsalade.jpg

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
nice he got his debut

still dont have faith in our ability to develop young talent

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Hugely disappointing appearance for teenager as his side conceded twice after his introduction in 81st minute, although the goals were nothing to do with him.

He bring bad omen. :o
whether is his fault or not, 2-0 lead become 2-2. :fp:
Passive Bonera.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Debut = Official thread.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
this guy better be good since he's now THE youngest BGP. (All CL games assumed to be BGs)

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Waiting for his Serie A debut now :o
pretty sure some of the older players who were ineligible for CL (like Carmona) will start before him. might mean that we won't see him in the first team again until next year.

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
look at Barca,play almost all their youth talent.damn i envy of them.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
look at Barca,play almost all their youth talent.damn i envy of them.

They have a B team in second divison in spain. that why they can develop their talent while milan dont have any B team. Italy most change some rule and they must start a B team for every serie A team Just like in Germany,England and Spain.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
And more soon than later.

The U21 national team in Serie B was a terrible idea...

There should be just Serie A Youth, Serie B Youth... and on and on.

Average age 17-21, and don't quit with the Primavera, just have that 14-17 or something.

Main Point, Italy fix it as soon as possible, talents will only get damaged...

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Milan could easily build their own reserve team and register them to play in the last division of Italy and then move up and try to get to Seria C.

For kids that would be more then enough of quality football even if you play close to the last division. Definitely much better then just Primavera games.

Italy situation with no reserve league is horrible... but Milan on the other hand is also doing nothing.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it would have been easy than more italian clubs would have done it by now no? Its just udinese so far, lets hope lega delivers the reserve league, been a lot of talk recently, time for them to deliver.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
An introduction to Bryan Cristante - AC Milan's 16-year-old Champions League wonderkid

157332hp2.jpg

AC Milan dropped two late points in their final Group H encounter against Viktoria Plzen on Tuesday night, but there was one reason for optimism to come from the final 10 minutes of their 2-2 Champions League draw in Prague.

Bryan Cristante's 81st-minute introduction in place of Robinho was the latest step on the footballing ladder for a 16-year-old who has made great strides already through the Rossoneri's youth system. In making a late appearance on Tuesday he became one of the youngest players ever to play in the Uefa Champions League.

Cristante was born in San Vito al Tagliamento but raised in San Giovanni di Casarsa, a province of Pordenone, and took his first real steps in Casarsa. He moved on to Liventina Gorghense, a club in the province of Treviso which forms part of Milan’s vast youth structure that has also helped to develop Kingsley Boateng. Cristante was the first player from an amateur club to be called up for the national under-15 youth team.

In 2009 came the call from the Rossoneri, and in his first year at Milan he won the Scudetto with the Giovanissimi Nazionali, scoring eight goals. The following season he made the step up to the Allievi Nazionali, with whom he won another league championship. Earlier this year, the club’s Primavera coach, Aldo Dolcetti, called him into the highest level of youth team football, where he quickly became one of the pillars in the midfield. Cristante is also currently a member of the Italy U-17 setup.
He is a midfielder who already has great physique for his age (at 186 cm tall and 78 kg in weight), and is excellent in both phases of the game, combining strength and technical qualities. He has also been used just in front of the defence before, but is at his best in either channel. In that respect he is similar to Alberto Aquilani, but he seems to have better physical endurance than the Milan first-teamer.

Cristante must obviously become tougher to withstand the impact of the first team arena, but he has impressed Massimiliano Allegri with his technical skills and personality, meaning that the first-team coach is willing to give him the chance to play despite his young age. Off the field, though, he is a very introverted boy, who does not yet seem to be too attracted to the bright lights of the media spotlight.

An introduction to Bryan Cristante - AC Milan's 16-year-old Champions League wonderkid - Goal.com

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
lol was just gonna post that. all the best for the future bryan! :thumbsup:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he really didnt get a chance to do anything.

ability is there if he is impressive enough to debut at 16. that is too young to expect him to truly be a world beater at this age, talent is there, hopefully we will actually be able to develop him

maybe we can see him in the Coppa

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They have a B team in second divison in spain. that why they can develop their talent while milan dont have any B team. Italy most change some rule and they must start a B team for every serie A team Just like in Germany,England and Spain.

just having a reserve team league would be super valuable for Italian football, I cant even figure out why they havent done it yet

it would allow for our players that dont get a ton of time to play and would be extremely valuable for bringing young players along, and then if the first team has an injury crisis they can be called up

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
just having a reserve team league would be super valuable for Italian football, I cant even figure out why they havent done it yet

it would allow for our players that dont get a ton of time to play and would be extremely valuable for bringing young players along, and then if the first team has an injury crisis they can be called up

agree. italia need a football revolution! B-team is must to develop young player.

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Cristante: "Ibrahimovic has given me security"

Cristante Bryan commented, the Gazzetta dello Sport, the European debut in the Rossoneri shirt: "It 'was a special night, it all happened so quickly that even hard to realize. On Saturday I played with the Spring, and shortly after I learned of the meeting in the Champions League. I did not think to debut, was a dream for me to go to the bench. Ibrahimovic told me to stay calm and just tried to follow his advice . " Future from the young mezzala Rossoneri: " I see myself in Aquilani even if I never had a precise reference model.

milannews

really Aquilani :head:
big and full of nervous = Il nuovo Ambrosini

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
:star: Bryan Cristante :star: - :star: Simone Calvano :star: - :star: Kingsley Boateng :star: - :star: Mattia Valoti :star: - :star: Ely :star: - :star: El Shaarawy :star:

= :star:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Milan could easily build their own reserve team and register them to play in the last division of Italy and then move up and try to get to Seria C.

For kids that would be more then enough of quality football even if you play close to the last division. Definitely much better then just Primavera games.

Italy situation with no reserve league is horrible... but Milan on the other hand is also doing nothing.

They actually can't

I think I read somewhere that a owner can't own two clubs

Moreover, the point of a B team is that players can mover freely between them - which would be not possible with a completely separate team...

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
its such bullshit that there can't be any B teams in italy. :(

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Screwed up part is that most of the lower league clubs in Italy are struggling financially. The FIGC could easily allow Serie A/Serie B clubs who can afford to, create partnerships between them and help them our financially and also loan out players (with free movement between the two clubs). This will help both sides, as it will help the big sides develop their youth while the small sides will remain financially solvent and may even progress up the league system....

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chelsea called and are interested in him... I think that says something about his talent level, hopefully we dont screw him up