The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haditusso

PSSI Sucks
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso Gattuso Gattuso
Yeah but Aurier is one of the best RBs in the world. It'd be worth it

yeah, so is balo, hes like -maybe-the most dangerous fw in the world at that time,
we have calabria and we dont have the money anyway.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yeah, so is balo, hes like -maybe-the most dangerous fw in the world at that time,

How is Balo amongst the best forwards in the world?

And it clearly said they initiated talks for next summer.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

Nah, attitude first. I believe that even montella doesn't want a troublemaker in this fantastic group. Don't even mention that abate really improved and he is a captain as well.

Hahahahaha :fp::lol:

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
- Aurier? Good attacking, awful defending. I would rather pay Abate more. And I only talk about his skills add his mindset to the mix an it is not a difficult choice,

- Deulofeu? Know nothing about this guy.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
suddenly you guys knows about Aurier & Deulofeu very well

coincidence?

I think not

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If it means no severance pay then that's great news.

Wouldn't put it past Quaresma that he threw some money under the table L. Adriano's way. I would even expect it from him.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

coincidence?

I think not

Deulofeu plays for Everton. It's not like he's never played before. He's quick, incisive and dangerous, but quite flimsy and flaky.

Aurier's awful personality and behaviour is well documented.

I don't need to grasp his hand to know he's a poisonous cunt.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

coincidence?

I think not

I do not think many people know Deulofeu. Aurier is a different case since many people wanted him at Milan before last season. Watched him at PSG and he is a nightmare to watch defending wise. He was the sole reason why PSG got KO'd out of the CL by Manchester City.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't think people are claiming to know Deulofeu as well as they know Bonaventura or Bacca, but it's not like he's never played for Everton. Even watching him on Match of the Day would suffice to know he has ability.

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Ag. Badelj: "AC Milan and Inter? We'll see what will happen in the coming days"

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
1500 pages.

Times up

andyb

Talent scout
Reaction score
Happy new year guys!

May 2017 be even better.

2016 wasn't that bad at all, so many youngsters coming up with a great coach in Montella. Im really excited to see what 2017 brings with a couple of routine signings :)

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Not sure if someone posted this before but it's pretty cool

Omg this is what I meant with Kucka having the most brutal name in football and that it sounded like 2 mllion soviet soldiers outside the reichstag screaming URA while making the last push.

Shame though, video isnt showing real sound level. It was 10x more amazing and louder.

Also, the announcer screaming benvenuti nella casa della and us the screaming MILAN makes me shiver everytime I think back at it

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
fack off u broken radio

YROoeRq_700w_0.jpg

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
:lol: ur funny .. just stay creative

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Arrigo Sacchi always said attitude/character always first ("prima l'uomo, poi il giocatore"), and that's the only way how current Milan can restart his way back to the top, and he's damn right.

Just look at our season: We have more or less the same players like last year but got rid of some who were rumoured to be troublemakers wherever they play (Menez, Balo, Boateng comes in my mind).

We got players who seem to have a very good attitude which is also under everyone eyes in matches (Lapa, Gomez, Pasalic - even Sosa is trying). The rest of the squad already consisted of "good guys", even if they are not the most talented one (not even in Italy).

However, we agree that this team is more or less the same like last year.

Now look at the difference, the results, the way we play, the way the team unites the most everytime we are in trouble. Obviously the chemistry on and off the field is better than any time before in the past 5-6 years before. Even some players like DeS or Abate publicly admited that the group is way more united than before also because some players went away who didn't gave their all both in matches and training.

Even if Aurier was the best RB in the world, with all that well documented shit he pulled of (massive lack of respect towards coach and teammates and then the prison stuff), we should keep him the most far away as possible from Milan.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
gazzetta with the best young team in serie a this season...
No romagnoli:fp: gazetta de la jube

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Arrigo Sacchi always said attitude/character always first ("prima l'uomo, poi il giocatore"), and that's the only way how current Milan can restart his way back to the top, and he's damn right.

Just look at our season: We have more or less the same players like last year but got rid of some who were rumoured to be troublemakers wherever they play (Menez, Balo, Boateng comes in my mind).

We got players who seem to have a very good attitude which is also under everyone eyes in matches (Lapa, Gomez, Pasalic - even Sosa is trying). The rest of the squad already consisted of "good guys", even if they are not the most talented one (not even in Italy).

However, we agree that this team is more or less the same like last year.

Now look at the difference, the results, the way we play, the way the team unites the most everytime we are in trouble. Obviously the chemistry on and off the field is better than any time before in the past 5-6 years before. Even some players like DeS or Abate publicly admited that the group is way more united than before also because some players went away who didn't gave their all both in matches and training.

Even if Aurier was the best RB in the world, with all that well documented shit he pulled of (massive lack of respect towards coach and teammates and then the prison stuff), we should keep him the most far away as possible from Milan.
That periscope incident he thought it was a private. Conversation with. A friend he was not aware that he was online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule