The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Matches

AC Milan Matches Talk about AC Milan's matches, post your comments, your views on the team performance, line-ups, etc. Find out the latest live AC Milan streams.

Old 10-02-2019, 22:23   #681
kevin_dk
AC Milan Icon

The R&B Forums' tactians seem unhappy about the game. It was a nice win but tactically it wasn't too enjoyable to watch.

Christoph Peontech is the fullest and most precise English translation of our #19's name. If he keeps scoring at this rate Cutrone will be loaned out next season. We can't get away with one central forward in all competitions but Cutrone won't sit around and wait either.

Last edited by kevin_dk; 10-02-2019 at 22:27.
kevin_dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 22:40   #682
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Christopher Friday

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 22:54   #683
Tantalis
Heyoka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk View Post
The R&B Forums' tactians seem unhappy about the game. It was a nice win but tactically it wasn't too enjoyable to watch.
after the 2 goals we coasted. before them we were playing beautifully

Signature

Fabio Borini: "My nose is bleeding and we should finish every game by bleeding!"
Tantalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 00:16   #684
Milan10
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_dk View Post

Christoph Peontech is the fullest and most precise English translation of our #19's name. If he keeps scoring at this rate Cutrone will be loaned out next season. We can't get away with one central forward in all competitions but Cutrone won't sit around and wait either.
Better men than him have sat and waited for their opportunity. Nothing Cutrone has done suggests he’s not willing to earn his minutes. He fought hard in his appearance and should have been rewarded with a goal but for inexplicable selfishness by Suso.
Milan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 01:31   #685
Clarence
Feel the indifference

Fav. Players: Seedorf, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Ibra, Thiago Silva, Pirlo, Totti.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagami7gnr View Post
Summary:

- 3 points!! Forza Milan!!

- Quite an interesting match. We really had the game on hand the whole night. Only time we were got in trouble were for miscues of ourselves.

- Kessie? Dud showed his worth but he needs to get more aggressive. When he gets too passive in defense he makes it easy for the other team like when Gigio had the best save of the first half.

- Hakan? He is looking much better since Paqueta arrived. He just needs a lucky break. Similar too Suso or Cutrone, they need a goal badly.

- Gigio? Excellent when called to action, otherwise a quiet night.

- Calabria? Good game from him. Nice cross for Paqueta's goal. He did not looked amused at all at the sub.

- Musacchio? His best game of the season.

- Capitano? As per usual spot on. He had everything under control but I know he can do much better.

- Rodriguez? He was OK.

- Bakayoko? Much better than against Roma. Still I do not like that he dribbles with the ball so much.

- Paqueta? MOTM, FUCKING MOTM. This kid is amazing. He does what Jack, Hakan or Suso cannot do. Just one touch and pass the ball, how simple it is. It is not like he makes a GENIOUS pass but he just keeps the flow at a high tempo making our attack more dynamic.

- Suso? Much better than previous outings. I think that he should have passed the ball to Cutrone for the 4th but oh well.

- Piatek? Another unreal signing. He does so much for the team. He needs more support up front IMO.
Clarence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 04:20   #686
helloAgain
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
“Milan have conceded just 7 goals in the last 13 Serie A games after conceding 14 goals in the first 10 Serie A games of the season.”
this is exactly what i'm trying to argue against if you read what i wrote. back then donna was always like a spectator he barely had to make a save during the game. defense would limit opponents to random long shots. problem was donna's reaction, whenever opponent shot on target we conceded. but right now he is called to action a lot and he is having to make at least 3-4 amazing saves per game. this is not good.

but we have improved a lot on crosses and set pieces. roma wins almost all headers.
helloAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 06:06   #687
Hitchens
Progress of a kind

Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho

When Gattuso was asked if he looked better compared to 2018 because the results had improved, he revealed a slightly different reason.

“People think it’s stress, but that’s not the truth. I look more relaxed now because I started eating less, drinking less and doing more running. I shut my mouth and stopped shovelling things in there.

“When you reach 100kg and are about 1.20m tall, you’ve got to start feeling a little shame. I felt shame and decided to do something about it.”
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 08:27   #688
b@D~HorsiE
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Megan Rapinoe, HOPE SOLO, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.

Because, we are back at it

Signature
b@D~HorsiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 09:03   #689
sheva
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
“When you reach 100kg and are about 1.20m tall, you’ve got to start feeling a little shame. I felt shame and decided to do something about it.”
should be hired as a club spokesman after his sacking
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 10:53   #690
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Too short for this ride.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 11:10   #691
Az.
Se7en

Fav. Players: Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Calabria with them crosses! So good to watch, hoping for more of the same.

Piatek is such a good goal scorer, could have scored at least two more if Kebab wasn't a selfish useless twat.

Paqueta was absolutely excellent, and that goal was so good as well. His ball control and his vision are superb to watch, its been ages since we had a proper midfielder. Now we seem to have two with him and Bakayo.

Rest were okay, bar that brain fart when Cagliari hit the crossbar.

Signature
Az. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 12:36   #692
Moggster
Banned

Fav. Players: Robben, Zidane, Ibra, Nesta, Ronaldinho

Good win despite Hakan and Suso being their usual bad selves.
Moggster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 18:11   #693
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Aquilani.Current AC - Caldara, Jack, Romagnoli.

Super performance, great to see!

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 17:46   #694
Stitches
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
PiPa
Stitches is offline   Reply With Quote