The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
This is NOT a case of a guy breaking even ONCE
This is a case of someone failing to crack 40% in the Swiss and Greek leagues.

Look man, I'm rooting for the guy to blossom into the next Capello....but let's not pretend that he has a good track record as a manager.

I'm also saying that ppl find excuses where they can. You can see them twisting themselves into a knot to defend Gattuso (which is fair enough), but won't consider the extenuating circumstances that Andre Silva or even Donnarumma are facing. It's almost surreal. I remember the days we used to bitch and moan about the squad being too old.....Now there is 0 patience with the youth :rolleyes:
Gattuso is a good manager, even the players say so. You can see the difference in how they take the pitch. We played Roma off the park in the Olimpico, thoroughly beat Lazio, etc... Where we've been let down is in the personnel available to him. With a great goalscorer and some real men, this is a top 3 team in Italy. Right now, we're too small, too slow, and too nice. Gattuso can't fix that.

Once we get rid of the false-senators like Antonelli, Abate, Montolivo and get some real fucking men competing for places in the team we'll see the difference.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
The deal was complex but Li bought the club for 740m plus 220m debts.

Debt is absorbed in the transaction... total sale was for 740

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Football Italia

Inter ready €180m Icardi clause

Lol. wtf is this?

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Gattuso is a good manager, even the players say so. You can see the difference in how they take the pitch. We played Roma off the park in the Olimpico, thoroughly beat Lazio, etc... Where we've been let down is in the personnel available to him. With a great goalscorer and some real men, this is a top 3 team in Italy. Right now, we're too small, too slow, and too nice. Gattuso can't fix that.

Once we get rid of the false-senators like Antonelli, Abate, Montolivo and get some real fucking men competing for places in the team we'll see the difference.

I have no evidence of this yet.
I'd like to believe it and I hope he gets a Grinta Lord with some skills like Cavani in order to have the personnel he needs ..... But I fear that we might be heading for another year zero in 2019 Summer.

Also I agree that we need to toss out gangrene like Montolivo. Abate has been a loyal servant.... I'll feel bad about losing him....not Monto

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

Abate has been a loyal servant.... I'll feel bad about losing him....not Monto

He has been paid premium for someone with his skill set.

Also what happened to “I’ll give gattuso a preseason and a team of his choice before judging him” speech?

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
People need to realize that this is Milan now, We won't get back to where we were.

Accept this and life will become better.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He has been paid premium for someone with his skill set.

Also what happened to “I’ll give gattuso a preseason and a team of his choice before judging him” speech?

It still stands....but if you see the clouds starting to cover everything, it's not unreasonable to expect rain

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
The Rumour Commode XXII: Donnarumma OUT, fam.

It still stands....but if you see the clouds starting to cover everything, it's not unreasonable to expect rain

I understand, he’s making those rookie mistakes which is normal at this stage of his career. I hope he learns from them and grow.

We all know we were going to end up with one of Mazzari/Mancini. Their peak is shitty and unimaginably ugly.

Gattuso is still raw as a coach so Imo i think betting on the unknown is better than the other two choices.

Expecting Sarri/conte is like submitting a 25$ bid for Messi and praying Barcelona would accept.

Last edited:

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
i mean Cavani is class, but he's 31 and impacts the game by being high energy how long do you think he'd be a top striker for? Donna for 3 years of great Cavani... not sure about that

Donna is a fraud

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I understand, he’s making those rookie mistakes which is normal at this stage of his career. I hope he learns from them and grow.

We all know we were going to end up with one of Mazzari/Mancini. Their peak is shitty and unimaginably ugly.

Gattuso is still raw as a coach so Imo i think betting on the unknown is better than the other two choices.

Expecting Sarri/conte is like submitting a 25$ bid for Messi and praying Barcelona would accept.

I think Conte is very likely if we pursue him and promise him 2-3 WC players

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
With what money?

We don’t have a blank check. We have yet to see what UEFA decides regarding our fair play.

we can balance the books simply by offloading lots of shit players and only signing 2-3 players

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
C. Ronaldo has corrupted football. Instead of advancing with the ball, lad decides to do micky mouse tricks. He could as well have remained in the changing room and pleasure himself since that seems to interest him most rather than playing with his team mates.

I wouldn't say he corrupted it, just that some guys have great talent with zero football knowledge, Ronaldo is an intelligent football, this guy however lol. I don't know how a milan fan can recommend him for our team, yes we need pace and skill, but the last thing we need is another niang, headless runner. Pavon or depay for me based on budget, but i would love if we could sell Suso and get Di maria. Suso seems mentally weak to me and i don't think he'll ever make that leap into something great, he is too limited

bobdeboss

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dembele though would be a huge upgrade for our midfield, along with a technical player like Ceballos or kovacic but this summer apart from the attack we need some quick thinking midfielders and in terms of our game play the number thing we need to work on this summer is the speed at which we move the ball around. Our build up is way too slow most of the time, which is why we struggle against the smaller teams.

The hellas game was the only one i was impressed with the pace of the ball and movement off the ball, we saw a little early in the atalanta match and that died out after a while, but to be a top team and cause problems for others you neeeeeedddd to move the ball quicker than we currently do.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
C. Ronaldo has corrupted football. Instead of advancing with the ball, lad decides to do micky mouse tricks. He could as well have remained in the changing room and pleasure himself since that seems to interest him most rather than playing with his team mates.

What the fuck did I just read? :eek:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^Where the duck is the poll, yo?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
^^^ get a private chat room, webcam, warm food and get to know each other a bit better.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^^ get a private chat room, webcam, warm food and get to know each other a bit better.

Are times hard, Joy? This is the 2nd time yr pushing the idea... you on commission?

hakim

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We should be all over Pavon this summer. That guy is just wow.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lol out of all that you replied to Roma only. Proves my point, your post was bunch of crap as all the things you mentioned are already happening.
We will become mediocre? Lol we already are..
Your post gave me headache too.. Wouldnt hurt if ppl would think before posting

Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand ;)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol despite spoon feeding you the answer you still don't get it so I give up. Luckily posters like Il-Capitano, Massaro94 & Milaniscool got it. Next time stay out of things that don't concern you & you don't understand ;)

So you the guy with all the answers...! :proud:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Really hoping Cavani will come here, it would be a gigantic step towards securing 4th place next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.